PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-19-2004, 02:02 AM #1
trikery

has been a member for 10 years
trigger settings

hey guys i have a xonik trigger and i need to know some fast *** trigger settings if ne one have some can u plz post here and tell me i will be very happy
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2004, 01:09 AM #2
Indecision
Monster Trucks

it's set at like 16 stock, so i bet you're just too slow, if you're looking for bounce settings, just quit paintball now

eblade fund: $6 pm me to donate (seriously send like 32 cents for the fun of it
Help me raise money: For Sale
nexus kit fund: $0 same as above
My Feedback
Old 06-24-2004, 03:25 PM #3
Lenord
Dr. Leon to you

I turn the trigger settings to 1 and that makes it faster. Especially the off and on time. They come stock at 2 but turning them down will make it much faster.
Old 06-28-2004, 01:33 AM #4
crzyguy86

hey it doesnt come 16 bps stock cause my friend knows the people who makes it and i had to seen mine in to get the trigger all set up and fast but my friend messed it all up and now it is slow
Team "?"
Old 08-29-2004, 03:09 AM #5
crzyguy86

up anyone have setting plz
Team "?"
Old 08-29-2004, 11:40 AM #6
merlin2187

don't up your threads man. and go to the eletrococker area and find the eblade settings sticky. Surf through there. you will find a "How to" step by step on getting the best settings for the for YOUR gun. you should know that settings on mine may not be the best for yours. that's why you should go through the how to.
Old 08-29-2004, 12:37 PM #7
MobiusMorte

MobiusMorte is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by merlin2187
don't up your threads man. and go to the eletrococker area and find the eblade settings sticky. Surf through there. you will find a "How to" step by step on getting the best settings for the for YOUR gun. you should know that settings on mine may not be the best for yours. that's why you should go through the how to.
Best possible answer.

I need help... Apex, SMG-68, Vector, Classic Intimidator, Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, M98c, F-4 (x3), an F-2, Eagle .68, Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker, Ion, X-Blade Cocker, e-Blade Cocker (x2), Mech Cocker, Sydarm, Nova, .68 Special (Converted SMG 60), M3 Dragun and a Spyder Imagine...
I just can't stop myself... want more...