PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-25-2002, 06:25 PM #1
Paintball1016

has been a member for 10 years
Need to talk to an Admin

Ok,tony I guess you accidently deleted my pm or something but anyways here was what I was a lil curious about(also I dunno if this should go under the suggestion box or what)I'm sure you guys would like to save a little bit of room and I'm sure most people don't like looking for things when they can be brought to them more quickly. So my idea (which I tried to tell tony about) is to have a page that classifies EVERY paintball products lowest price. I would be willing to work on this thread/page myself because I already have an idea how to organize it. Also I think it's possible for this to reduce over all pb gear prices. If store owners visit this site and see that all these people know where to get the cheapest prices they will try to get the lowest prices themself.

Just an idea..........

a.k.a.-the_spiral

that girl over there looks like she got her face beat in with a baseball bat a few times

PITT-Roasting your children since yesterday.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2002, 12:20 PM #2
.com
I ride the short bus :o)

Thats an awesome Idea!!
Old 02-08-2002, 05:12 PM #3
Paintball1016

Whats up with this its been weeks????? Is this the silent treatment or something? As you can see someone else thought this was a good idea and I am sure most pbnation members would also. I could atleast get a reply saying "no", or "it will be considered". I have lots of time on my hands so I'm sure I could manage a thread for my idea all I want is the a.o.k. and maybe a sticky.

that girl over there looks like she got her face beat in with a baseball bat a few times

PITT-Roasting your children since yesterday.
Old 02-09-2002, 11:13 PM #4
Smeek
I R pukeboy

Annual Supporting Member
Smeek is a Supporting Member
Smeek is a founding member
Smeek plays in the USPL
Smeek supports Bob Gurnsey
Smeek supports our troops
This has already been down on a few sites. One being www.paintballprices.com

Looking at paintballprices site tonight they either screwed it up or they're having problems, because it used to be organized much better a few monthes ago, the last time I looked at it.