Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 09-17-2016, 04:50 PM #1
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John is playing at Living Legends X
Exclamation Tippmann Mag Fed M4 / AR15 - TMC - more pics- shooting video added!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYvOtvUYFks

Want to see more FREE paintball videos? - The best way to get more is to LIKE on Youtube and also subscribe!

Quote:
Introducing the latest MagFed Extremely Authentic ARStyled Tactical Carbine Marker! Go MagFed or traditional loader and get the best of both worlds in one awesome package.

The TMC can be fully accessorized giving the player more unique options for Tactical Games, combining functionality with the World renowned Tippmann reliability for the next standard in MagFed Products.

• Full pneumatic marker
• Proven high performing in-line bolt system
• Dual feed option: can be hopper or magazine fed
• Extremely authentic ar look and feel
• Fully functional charging handle
• Easy-pull trigger
• Over molded rubber grip
• 12” high performance barrel with muzzle break
Bottom mounted asa
• Internal stainless steel gas line
• 2 position external selector
• 5 position colapsable stock
• Durable aluminum receiver
• Front and rear adjustable sights
• Integrated sling mounts
• AR-15 style shroud with built-in 4 sided picatinny rails

Last edited by John : 02-16-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: added shooting video
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2016, 05:38 PM #2
tall white guy
^I regret this^

has been a member for 10 years
tall white guy plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tall white guy is an NCPA player
I'm not sure I'm totally onboard with the MilSim trend, but it is always nice to see Tippman putting out new products.
tall white guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 05:55 PM #3
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

Things like this make it difficult to keep paintball guns off the "restricted" list in Canada.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:17 PM #4
Jaccen

Digging the ASA through the grip.
Jaccen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:49 PM #5
bpk1984

Can it shoot FS? Love me some mag fed.
bpk1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 09:49 PM #6
HOBOBOB
HoboKing

I like guns, but i don't feel like modeling markers after guns will lead to anything good.
HOBOBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 09:51 PM #7
Dysfuntional
Zach

Dysfuntional has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dysfuntional supports Shocker RSX
Dysfuntional supports Ninja Paintball
It's cool, but if it's gonna be mag fed lose the feed neck for a hopper.
Dysfuntional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 10:22 PM #8
Ranged Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBOBOB View Post
I like guns, but i don't feel like modeling markers after guns will lead to anything good.
I agree with that, it ruined airsoft, with so much money wasted in playing dress up, but the first strike and underfeeding is a real breath of fresh air in big games so I will put of with it for first generation stuff, like how a lot of the early markers in the late 80's and early 90's borrowed from hunting and military designs. Ultimately mag fed paintball will have to sit down, review what is nessisary, what is not, and what is unique to their industry of paintball and focus build a product solely to launch finned and standard paintballs as best they can, for as low a price as possible, maybe build something like a heavy tournoment marker, but with mounting points for those who want to spend the extra $150+ playing soldier.

But in other news, it's nice to see the kings of mechanical making a heavy mag fed. If it's electro, all the better. Both ways, it will be the first heavy magfed I can trust to work a full day long game. Love the DAM, but I would love a backup, if you know what I mean

Last edited by Ranged Picasso : 09-18-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Ranged Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 10:39 PM #9
Ranged Picasso

That stryker manual, could it be? An electropneumatic mag fed to challenge the mighty DAM? I love my DAM, but if there is another electro mag fed with larger mags, lower price, and a reputation for working in the most difficult situations, then I can't wait to get it.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:41 PM #10
Ranged Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfuntional View Post
It's cool, but if it's gonna be mag fed lose the feed neck for a hopper.
Actually, I like hoppers. In big games, being able to shoot first strike at distance to thin the field and switch to hopper to join in with the tournoment marker owners and rush an objective is a blast. My favorite use of the DAM.

Last edited by Ranged Picasso : 09-18-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:03 AM #11
AndrewTheWookie
Disciple of the dark side

AndrewTheWookie is playing at Living Legends V
AndrewTheWookie is playing at Living Legends VI
AndrewTheWookie is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranged Picasso View Post
Actually, I like hoppers. In big games, being able to shoot first strike at distance to thin the field and switch to hopper to join in with the tournoments and rush an objective is a blast. My favorite use of the DAM.
Based on the pic of the dummy mag with contoured section where the feed port normally would be, it looks like that's essentially the bottom of the breech if you want to use the hopper. This might not have a rotating barrel that lets you switch between hopper and mag-fed on the fly and instead uses that fake mag to plug the bottom of the breech when not in use.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:47 AM #12
Spydercam

There is so much stuff laying on the table so !?!?!?

Looks more like FT12(UZI) marker cause of the ASA i think(i would pay around 200Bucks) but with Striker internals it would be easy an DAM Killer if the Price is fair(i would say 300Bucks area cause Milsig starts there) !!!

My Webpage: http://spydercampaintball.jimdo.com/
Spydercam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:59 AM #13
Ranged Picasso

I say $350- $450, like how the XVR cost more then a crossover but with the price increase they got it to work like folks thought a Tippmann tournoment should work. I think it's the stryker 2, as that seems to be tippmann post a-5 thing, see tpx vs tipx, x7 vs x7 phenom, crossover vs xvr, XL vs griphon, ect
Old 09-18-2016, 01:02 AM #14
Ranged Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTheWookie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranged Picasso View Post
Actually, I like hoppers. In big games, being able to shoot first strike at distance to thin the field and switch to hopper to join in with the tournoments and rush an objective is a blast. My favorite use of the DAM.
Based on the pic of the dummy mag with contoured section where the feed port normally would be, it looks like that's essentially the bottom of the breech if you want to use the hopper. This might not have a rotating barrel that lets you switch between hopper and mag-fed on the fly and instead uses that fake mag to plug the bottom of the breech when not in use.
Know how the DAM and tiberius t9.1 jam if you try and switch from hopper to mag, what if that dummy mag might be the solution? What if the charging handle moves a hopper trap door and the mag blocks the hopper balls from rolling out?

Note the potential anti chop eye bulge by the feedneck, yet the charging handle appears to be movable. Whether it's for show or it turns the hopper feed on and off its hard to say. But I agree with your assessment of the dummy mag. Way too precise not to have a roll in its function.

Last edited by Ranged Picasso : 09-18-2016 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:34 AM #15
TheSentry

Looks like a solid build. I'm excited for it.
TheSentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:53 PM #16
Ranged Picasso

Where did these photos come from? I can't find them anywhere online.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:22 PM #17
Ranged Picasso

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpk1984 View Post
Can it shoot FS? Love me some mag fed.
The one in the photo doesn't look like it has the shaped mag feed breach to use FS, but it does have "Trial 11" stamped in the side so I wouldnt take FS off the table for the production model.

But for me, FS is a must, would never use mag fed if it didn't have the ability to go the extra distence. Otherwise, if I wanted to go limited paint, I'd go stock class and ditch the bulky expensive mags in favor of cheap, small, reliable tubes of paint. Of course, if this thing doesn't have FS on the release, you could take a file to the breach and change the mag well to accept tiberius T15 mags.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:07 PM #18
Ranged Picasso

Isn't the TMC tippmann's airsoft toy gun?
Old 09-18-2016, 09:55 PM #19
ironyusa
All that matters, is.

Quote:
I agree.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:58 PM #20
Ranged Picasso

Nonsense, it's a great idea to model paintball markers after guns. Having my neighbors freak out and call the cops each time I load my gear into the car is just part of the experience.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:29 PM #21
oldmanian
JLK 10/9/11

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
oldmanian donated to help Peyton Trent
oldmanian owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
oldmanian owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
oldmanian supports Bob Gurnsey
oldmanian owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
I agree.
Yep. Pretty strongly agree on this one. Not hard to imagine this sort of thing shining all the wrong attention on the sport.
Originally posted by Lurker27:" ...incompetence has no raw material..."
"Originally posted by aarospoon13: Dodgy gauntlets are OP."
oldmanian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.