PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-15-2004, 08:56 PM #1
Slayer-LongShot

has been a member for 10 years
Mods

well from the looks of this mod power struggles and conflicting rules keep the real issues form being addressed.

i joined a good while ago and haven't used this forum much since i've never really had time, but in the last 24 hours i've tried to really use it the confusion of haveing nearly 10 diffrent tradeing/selling catagories has worn me out.

not to mention the negativity of members. i play a lot of woodsball and rec ball which seems to be looked down on by most members.

next to that people go out of their way (posting on a thread that isn't theres) to put down somthing you say or offers you make.

sure for the amount of time i've used the PBN forum you could call me a newb but i've been playing for 5 years and have used pb review every day for at least a year, and i rarely see the amount of negativity i see on here.

i just wanted to comment on how i feel about this forum, i please ask that you delete all of my post since simple comments directed to people who never get to awnser them are found offensive to people who think they are better than myself.

and cancel my membership i choose to no longer use your forum.
Thank you

my pbreview feedback:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193769
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2004, 09:29 PM #2
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

Re: Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayer-LongShot
well from the looks of this mod power struggles and conflicting rules keep the real issues form being addressed.

i joined a good while ago and haven't used this forum much since i've never really had time, but in the last 24 hours i've tried to really use it the confusion of haveing nearly 10 diffrent tradeing/selling catagories has worn me out.

not to mention the negativity of members. i play a lot of woodsball and rec ball which seems to be looked down on by most members.

next to that people go out of their way (posting on a thread that isn't theres) to put down somthing you say or offers you make.

sure for the amount of time i've used the PBN forum you could call me a newb but i've been playing for 5 years and have used pb review every day for at least a year, and i rarely see the amount of negativity i see on here.

i just wanted to comment on how i feel about this forum, i please ask that you delete all of my post since simple comments directed to people who never get to awnser them are found offensive to people who think they are better than myself.

and cancel my membership i choose to no longer use your forum.
Thank you
I hear you.
My team is hardcore woods/scenario www.trailgunners.com ive been playing since 85. Just ignore the young misguided and naive.

If you need anything feel free to contact me.

Last edited by Harbinger[TG] : 06-15-2004 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:59 PM #3
MVPaintballer
Mega Flagellator

Annual Supporting Member
MVPaintballer is a Mega Moderator
MVPaintballer is a Supporting Member
MVPaintballer donated to help Peyton Trent
MVPaintballer supports Bob Gurnsey
MVPaintballer posts videos on PbNation
MVPaintballer supports our troops
Normally I wouldn't care. 90% of the people on this forum are complete.. well... what you said. There are about 10% that actually respect all playing styles. A lot of the members here are kids who want to be like what they see pro teams are. They think because normally when a paintballer starts out, he or she starts on woodsball, means that all woodsballers are "newbies". If I were you, just ignore them, people say things to promote their own self image, when the 10% knows the truth. Welcome to the 10-Club.

Note: I like to consider myself as that 10 =)
Old 06-15-2004, 10:01 PM #4
Harbinger[TG] (Banned)
BOS

there would be nothing now w/o woodsball
the origins.....
Old 06-15-2004, 10:21 PM #5
Slayer-LongShot

ok, sounds good i'll try pbn again
, was looking for a decent responce,

i'll try and stay away from those sub forums, since the posts seemed to all follow the same "no i'm not a dumb*ss your a ......"
sequence, i did find one person out of 3 i remember that was a 10%,

rather than saying somthing like

"can't you read noob" when i offer to buy a item seperatly incase they don't manage to sell a lot, all it takes is no i'd rather sell them all at once.

really fries my taters how rude some people can be.

my pbreview feedback:
Old 06-15-2004, 11:20 PM #6
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
lol...fries your taters

Try to understand both ends. I in no way condone posts like "can't you read noob" but it does get old when you clearly state what you are interested in in your thread and it ends up being cluttered because people don't read before replying.

I agree though. The vast majority of members think they are god of paintball. I noticed the other day in someones "Would you care if a gay guy bunkered you" thread, almost everyone who replied mentioned "no, you couldn't bunker me anyways, I go tskills". Everyone seems to just assume that they are a paintball phenom because they beat their chubby 11 year old cousin who has never played before.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:12 AM #7
Slayer-LongShot

i spose i shouldn't go p!$$ in someones cheerios i wouldn't be happy about it either,

a have a lot more faith in the mods now

my pbreview feedback: