Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-15-2004, 03:47 PM #1
CAMO-KID
camoflauge

CAMO-KID is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Why did Dehydrated_Water get banned?

Why did Dehydrated_Water get banned?

There were 2 posts in the WDP forum where he stated his opinion, and remarkably he got banned, porbably by an HK mod.

Just wondering what rules he broke to deserve a ban?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2004, 04:09 PM #2
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

*NiTr0* is a Supporting Member
Trolling, Attacks on a moderator, stuff like that.

Ex moderator
Old 06-16-2004, 10:02 AM #3
CAMO-KID
camoflauge

CAMO-KID is a Supporting Member
Trolling - He stated his opinion in 2 threads where mods/HK/HKgroupies didnt like what he had to say. Tough, get over it. He was not overly mean about anything, and for the most part answered questions that were asked in a calm matter.

As for attacking a Mod - He stated his opinion on FT57 and some of his practices. I don't think that deserves a ban.

How long will his ban last?

And did " Admiral of the Black "[EDIT - Did he get banned?] He blatantly flamed DW and was mean about, his post had absolutely no good contribution to the thread.

If DWs opinion cant be voiced in a calm and collected manner, and the mods/HKs only option is to ban him, that is completely unaccepted.

BOO to PBN and its mods on this case...
Old 06-16-2004, 12:58 PM #4
*NiTr0*
Ex *********

*NiTr0* is a Supporting Member
Untill the 18th.

Ex moderator
Old 06-16-2004, 12:59 PM #5
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by CAMO-KID
As for attacking a Mod - He stated his opinion on FT57 and some of his practices. I don't think that deserves a ban.

How long will his ban last?

If DWs opinion cant be voiced in a calm and collected manner, and the mods/HKs only option is to ban him, that is completely unaccepted.
You make it sound like all he did was state his opinion. Why don't you try being more truthful and more thorough in your explanations? If you ask for detailed information, then you gotta offer up some decent amount of info on your part, right?

Let's see, accusing me of stealing credit from where credit is due, accusing me of "stealing" ideas, accusing me of being a WDP "informant", calling me a "cocky bastard", and calling me a "choad"? He'd get away with making those false accusations, because I know those aren't true and I don't care enough to waste my time arguing. The insults alone, won't even faze me, because it shows how much of an idiot he is. But, having mistaken me for an easy target, to repeated flame and insult and harass AND thinks he'll get away with it? I DON'T THINK SO.

His posts were off topic and unwelcomed, the accusations totally false, and insults were unwarranted. He has committed such attacks on not one, but several occasions. If he did this to anybody, I would give him a permanent ban, because this type of trolling, infammatory, and libelous behavior is unacceptable! Fortunately for him, he picked just so happened to be insulting and attacking me. People who dare to do that to me, will get a whopping 1 day temporary ban. In his case, he showed that he really had nothing to do than to troll in MULTIPLE threads and display a very bad attitude, so he gets a special 2 day ban that officially starts today and will end on the 18th. Like I said, if he did this same crap to other PbN members, he would be getting a permanent ban.