Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-13-2001, 06:51 PM #1
gilmour135
I am MR. Freeze

has been a member for 10 years
Question werm mods for pre release?

Hi, I have a pre release impulse, and i already had to replace the hammer because it snapped. Can you buy aftermarket bolts and valves for the pre release edition of the impulse? Or are they different sizes like the barrels?
Bob long's, Green fade Intimidator, 32 degrees green shark drop forward, ANS generation x inline regulator, KAAP k2 dropzone on/off tank adapter. smart parts impulse: pre release se fully upgraded, imp001405,smart parts Green all american barrel, black shocktech drop forward, pure energy 3000psi 68 cu tank, smart parts vertical adapter, pmi gas thru gadget grip, green 12 v revvy, blade trigger, dye clear stickys
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2001, 06:58 PM #2
goldfish
g to the oldfish

If werm cant help you out, I would just give smart parts a call, a hammer snapping sounds like something you should complain to smart parts about imo.
Old 06-14-2001, 12:18 PM #3
Bocephus
Impulse #2948

I would give Smart Parts a call and tell them you have a pre release special edition Impulse and everything. I know SP would replace your hammer at no charge and they might replace some other things on your gun. Not sure though. Just give them a call and see what happens.

-Bocephus
-Impulse #2948
-Acid Blue Wash Phantom
-Picture