Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-10-2004, 09:59 PM #1
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
attn armotech dealers..

well...i am getting real pissed with this atm...i emailed jon on the armotech forum 3 times for a part that broke on my gun...i have gotten nothing back yet no one wants to say a single ****ing thing or help me get the broken part replaced..the gun is supposed to have a lifetime on it and i am not satisfied with the service..over all atm i think it really blows..now i can understand why other seem to thing the company sucks ***...

any of you can help me out i would very much appreciate it..the site/plastic carry handle broke and i can't put the mounts on in fear of it damaging the gun further..would any of you be able to replace this part for me?

Last edited by blue69camaro383 : 06-10-2004 at 10:03 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2004, 10:44 PM #2
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

blue .. no bodies going to help with that kind of attitude... buy a freakin new one.. its your fault the thing broke..

it takes longer for the warenty parts to get to you.. all you have to do is fill out the warrenty email at armotech.us and tehy will send you the freakin part.. be sure to leave all the correct information to get it to you.. if you dont follow this then it wont ever happen .. posting dumb threads on pbnation is not going to get you anywhere..

sometimes you can find them on ebay in the hunting section for around 35-50 bucks the real ones.

the fastes and best thing to do is buy one from a dealer and it will get shiped to you asap. ask around see what dealers have them in stock..
Old 06-10-2004, 10:49 PM #3
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

why should i have to buy one..its a lifetime covered gun..its not like this part is solid especially with the lazer and a red dot scope on it..i am one to take care of my investment and not treat something that i paid a buttload of money for like crap....my attitude is like this cuz i have been waiting for a damn answer for who knows...2-3 weeks?..i dont feel its fair i got over looked when i did what i was told when i asked nicely and got crap..alot of others got parts replaced np..bad customer service...you can only be so nice..
Old 06-10-2004, 10:52 PM #4
ArmoMatt311

well my question is HAVE YOU FILLED OUT AN EMAIL FROM ARMOTECH.US TO THE WARRENTY PARTS EMAIL???

if not you can complain about people responding.. fill out the email and the part will come..

sounds like good service to me.. try it.

sending random rants to people isnt going to get you the part for free..
Old 06-10-2004, 10:59 PM #5
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

i asked in the forum in the wg-65 forum area and "admin" told me to send him an email...so i did with the part that was broke with my name and address....this was the first time..sometimes emails get messed up...thats not a problem but after the third email..wtf...even if i got a email or a pm saying the stuff is back ordered..atleast i would have got a clue of whats going on..
Old 06-10-2004, 11:03 PM #6
ArmoMatt311

most of the time he dosnt write back.. do you know ho wmany orders and warenty parts.. and thing he has to take care of? there are curently over 400 dealers he has to take car of every one of them .. and 1000's of armtoech gun owners... a lot of them decided to take advantage of the liftime warenty and get free stuff b/c they broke it.. well he has to send stuff to everyone.. he cant reply to every email .. usually he will just send the part and it will show up at your door step.. im sure he got one of your 3 emails.. he isnt going to baby the free parts.. when people are buying stuff and he has to send more importnat orders..
Old 06-10-2004, 11:06 PM #7
ArmoMatt311

just take a chill pill.. youll get the part you broke it might not be tomorrow .. but what do you expect for a free freakin $40 part?? I sugest you be happy that there is such an easy life time warrenty support to where all you have to do is send an email and get the part.. most companies wouldnt even think about doing such a thing .. chill
Old 06-10-2004, 11:06 PM #8
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

i have an armo eleite , bolt, clip kit,sling,red dot scope and plan on buying more stuff...its not like i am asking for much here..
Old 06-10-2004, 11:12 PM #9
ArmoMatt311

your not asking for much .. but its not an over night process.. you have bought many armotech parts and you seem to like your armotech or you wouldnt buy more stuff... thats why i dont understand why you would come on here and bash armotech.... not smart... very good company.. its not easy to run a business ... just chill youll get your part..
Old 06-10-2004, 11:41 PM #10
guido039 (Banned)
Banned

Hey why don't you just send the marker back for repair. When i had problem with the gauge being broke sent it back and within a week and half recieved it back all fix the only cost was shipping and the dealer picked that up. Most warranty will not just send you a part without seeing it or getting it back. They are first rate is service so stop crying and send it in.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:44 PM #11
expertshot.com
Paintball Dealer

Leave the dealer out of it. Jon doesnt want the dealer involved. Its not a dealers problem. Jon is at Dday so dont expect much until next week. It will prolly be another week or so after he gets settled back in for him to get back to you. Best way to operate is to call.

Tippmann A5 Flatline E Tactical
Zeus G2 Limited Edition-Black
Old 06-10-2004, 11:48 PM #12
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

expert ....i get ya

this problem is not a recent thing...its been weeks since i emailed..thats my gripe...

guido...the part is a cosmetic part not needed to play..i am not losing my whole gun to fix that part, that would be a big waste of jon's time....if it was a fire/air problem i'd have it fixed myself...got the manual and my own know how to fix those simple problems...those are easy...i was smart and bought a repair kit and the bolt for it which eliminates 99% of the problems..except for this piece of plastic...the gun has been awesome
Old 06-11-2004, 09:23 AM #13
devilmountainsports
NightStalkers

Send in the broken part to Armotech requesting a replacement. Include your name and address in the package.

I no longer own DMSPaintball.com. Call the store directly at 925-608-3319 for all your questions.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:09 PM #14
expertshot.com
Paintball Dealer

Camaro, I understand your pain man. Dealers dont get it any better. I know what your saying. Phone calls are the best way to get to people.

Tippmann A5 Flatline E Tactical
Zeus G2 Limited Edition-Black
Old 06-15-2004, 11:44 PM #15
blue69camaro383 (Banned)
Banned

i emailed him again....if i have to i will phone call jon..