Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 07:01 PM #22
pb2xtrms
smokin

pb2xtrms is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
cheating is for pussies. if someone cheats aginst my team i find em after the game and beat the **** out them! cheating is for ****ed up *******s

"Originally posted by I love Impulses:
This may be the alcohol talking, but I can still spell and use proper verb conjugation, so I think I am clear."

"Originally posted by Worr, the wee tot.: That's it, hand in your testicals and walk quietly back to your room."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2004, 08:57 PM #23
KoreanP8ntballer
KoolAid Look Below!

If they wipe.....BUNKER THEM WITH 50 BALLS!
Old 06-13-2004, 01:42 PM #24
Ezeehc
Adult Movies

Ezeehc is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by e2speedballr
cheating kills baby rabbits..... yes it kills them.
OH NOES !!!1!!!eleven!!!one!1one!11!
Assassin Paintball
Gruntbull Annodizing
Rob's Garage
"Originally posted by bluedevils0017:
you say passed out, i say just right"
Old 06-14-2004, 10:45 AM #25
maddoxx

yes, cheating is detramental to the game. If someone you know does it, then that is no reason to jump on the bandwagon. If pros do it then that is bigger reason not to go through with it because it just shows taht they lack skill and the title of "pro" is a oxymoron in thier cases. If you have to cehat to win then you have no buisness playing, because ITS A GAME DUMMY! You are just compromising the experiance of others because some deuchbag "pros" do and therefore it is cool. If you have to cheat to win then you have neither skill, honor, or scrupples. Also people might say that there is cheating in other sports so it must be ok becasue those sports are still popular. Well Id hate to brake it to you sandy but 1) paintball isnt as popular a baseball, so if it is seen as a game for cheaters then it will remain so. And 2) pros in popular sports taht cheat in one way or another have their careers ruined and their reputations forever tarnished. Another point people bring up is, if you dont get caught then it is ok. Well if I kill your family and dont get caught then is it still ok? If I steal your car and jack your wallet while you sleep and dont get caught is it still ok? If you think so then you need to reevaluate your life. One more thing is, people will not only cheat but will gladly show others their tricks. To these lost souls all I have to say is, find another hobby or even better, how bout you enter the real world and try to pull that **** there. You will not only be shunned but you will be thrown in prison jackass. So just remember, hitler was a cheater and hitler killed 6 million Jews; so do you want to be compared with him.

And hey, if you think you can support cheating then Personal msg me and let me see what kind of pissant 5ki11z you got.

Last edited by maddoxx : 06-14-2004 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:09 AM #26
gemiller
Wasd Rat Imp//2k2 WGP STO

gemiller is a Supporting Member
Maddox: "how bout you enter the real world and try to pull that **** there. "

That, right there was the stupidest comment I have ever read on pbnation. In the real world, which im still not seeing a correlation of this post, cheating is an everyday thing, so is ripping people off, so is the government using us for pawns in the game of life. Cheating and lying are parts of everyday life, more so in the real world than paintball.

:. Team Indenile
:.Click Here to View Feedback
Old 06-15-2004, 12:38 PM #27
e2speedballr
Banned

boo frickety hoo gemiller
Old 06-15-2004, 06:38 PM #28
maddoxx

Quote:
Originally posted by gemiller
Maddox: "how bout you enter the real world and try to pull that **** there. "

That, right there was the stupidest comment I have ever read on pbnation. In the real world, which im still not seeing a correlation of this post, cheating is an everyday thing, so is ripping people off, so is the government using us for pawns in the game of life. Cheating and lying are parts of everyday life, more so in the real world than paintball.
If that is the dumbest thing you have read on this forum than you either havent been here long or need to open your eyes jack, for I have read far dumber things and I have only been a memeber since yesterday. Anyway, what im getting at is if you cheat in real life in a serious enough situation then you can get thrown in jail, case in point: martha stuart. Think before you speak, you'll live longer
Old 06-15-2004, 09:44 PM #29
gemiller
Wasd Rat Imp//2k2 WGP STO

gemiller is a Supporting Member
Date Registered: 06-09-2004

Date Registered: 06-14-2004

And this is what I see when I look at the profile of the two people that are "busting" on me.

e2speedballr: If all you can say is "boo frickety hoo" perhaps you are better set for the small talk forum, where the majority of responses are at your level of understanding.

maddox: It's obvious you do not have any understanding for the context that was written in, stupid was used in such a way as to mean "intelect", unlike what seems to be your idea of "maturity". As we all know most pbnation posts result in a battle of 2nd grade maturity, not intelect related or responsible talks. And as you bring up the idea of jail, we look at what causes you to go to that level, stealing, which in turn gets you thrown in jail no matter where you do it, at the paintball field or at the local mini mart, it doesn't matter. Cheating at paintball and cheating at your tax's are two totally different "cheats". Cheating in paintball is something that comes and goes, almost everyone has done it at one point in there life, and life goes on. It doesn't matter, you have a clean slate the next time you go out paintballing anyway. Unlike cheating on your tax's, that could cause the government to be up your ***. Cheating in paintball also, relates in no way to the real world, although cheaters in paintball are probably going to have a higher chance at cheating in life, thats not guaranteed in any way, shape or form. I know many players that have wiped, including myself, does that make us a bad person? I think not, if everypaintballer who cheated was sent to prison, damn we wouldn't have a sport anymore, now would we? Your post in turn, had no moral value, at all. Comparing a cheater in paintball to hitler was a completely moronic idea, there would be like comparing your gay *** to the president, there is no comparison, AT ALL. Hitler was a murdered, someone who cheats at paintball could be doing it just to keep up with the others.

Whether you like it or not, wiping and cheating is a part of paintball. Deal with it, stop whining about it, or get your *** out there reffing and stop them from doing it.

:. Team Indenile
:.Click Here to View Feedback
Old 06-16-2004, 09:41 AM #30
e2speedballr
Banned

LOL!
Old 06-16-2004, 11:04 PM #31
Lil Mike
Audentes Fortuna Juva

Lil Mike is a Supporting Member
Lil Mike plays in the PSP
Lil Mike plays in the APPA D4 division
wow... this thread is retarded... when you start getting into serious turney ball. cheating, and all its forms; playing in the gray, whiping, etc. become part of the game. your ability to get rid of hits and your ability to make sure your apponent doesnt get rid of the htis on himself become part of the game. just the way it is.

OI For Life

My Old Feedback
Old 06-17-2004, 08:21 AM #32
maddoxx

Quote:

And this is what I see when I look at the profile of the two people that are "busting" on me.

e2speedballr: If all you can say is "boo frickety hoo" perhaps you are better set for the small talk forum, where the majority of responses are at your level of understanding.

maddox: It's obvious you do not have any understanding for the context that was written in, stupid was used in such a way as to mean "intelect", unlike what seems to be your idea of "maturity". As we all know most pbnation posts result in a battle of 2nd grade maturity, not intelect related or responsible talks. And as you bring up the idea of jail, we look at what causes you to go to that level, stealing, which in turn gets you thrown in jail no matter where you do it, at the paintball field or at the local mini mart, it doesn't matter. Cheating at paintball and cheating at your tax's are two totally different "cheats". Cheating in paintball is something that comes and goes, almost everyone has done it at one point in there life, and life goes on. It doesn't matter, you have a clean slate the next time you go out paintballing anyway. Unlike cheating on your tax's, that could cause the government to be up your ***. Cheating in paintball also, relates in no way to the real world, although cheaters in paintball are probably going to have a higher chance at cheating in life, thats not guaranteed in any way, shape or form. I know many players that have wiped, including myself, does that make us a bad person? I think not, if everypaintballer who cheated was sent to prison, damn we wouldn't have a sport anymore, now would we? Your post in turn, had no moral value, at all. Comparing a cheater in paintball to hitler was a completely moronic idea, there would be like comparing your gay *** to the president, there is no comparison, AT ALL. Hitler was a murdered, someone who cheats at paintball could be doing it just to keep up with the others.

Whether you like it or not, wiping and cheating is a part of paintball. Deal with it, stop whining about it, or get your *** out there reffing and stop them from doing it.
Cheating is cheating. I am just comparing cheating in general and you are comparing cheating taxes and cheating paintball singularly. You dont seem to understand my argument, you say my post has no moral vaule at all even though my posts are about defending morals. From the way your post sounds you try to make it look like I want the same punishment for murderers and whipers, this is not true. All im saying is cheating in general is bad and people defending it in any aspect (paintball included) is ridiculous and stupid because as I said before: ITS A GAME! Treat it like such and not like it matters life or death whether you win or lose. But if I was talking about what you were talking about, then you would have reamed me. So kudos on being smart and being able to defend cheating better than some of the other children on this board.
Old 06-19-2004, 08:56 PM #33
fuzzyfoot3789

You dont win big games if you dont cheat. Get over it.
Old 06-20-2004, 12:44 AM #34
SuperGecko28
*C-Town Legend*

Cheaters live longer
Let them Hate, so long as they Fear
Malicious Krew
*Revenge*
Old 06-20-2004, 07:18 PM #35
KillerOfGiants
hurr hurr!

lol damn straight. even PMI/Evil agrees(i.e. their stickers "(E)Cheaters Live Longer")
Old 06-20-2004, 07:38 PM #36
SuperGecko28
*C-Town Legend*

Cheating in practice can actually be a good thing. Say your hit on the break on the knee, but you knee slide in to your bunker and come up clean . This makes the other team have to learn to play better, and lets you keep playing even tho you got shot out on a gay lucky shot
just my sentiments about the whole affair
-Gecko-
Let them Hate, so long as they Fear
Malicious Krew
*Revenge*
Old 07-01-2004, 06:01 PM #37
evilomenboy
doesn't have an omen

Quote:

actually hitler wasnt murderd.he commited suicide. he killed his wife and children though.
Old 07-06-2004, 12:48 PM #38
spitfire3821

ive won games against teams better than ours with cheating and without cheating, ive just never gotten caught, its not right and i dont pretend it is. the only important match i ever won doing that was 3 man tourny final, this team was better than us by a lot and we were already down by one, we still won somehow (still trying to figure out how that happened) but since i got two of the kills i can say that without cheating we would have lost. no one, not the refs or the side liners or either team knew i did it, and no one seemed to care that i did when i told them, i havent done it since then and we havent beaten them since then
A-5 Forever

Last edited by spitfire3821 : 07-06-2004 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:44 PM #39
tsunamibomb
Rab Scallion

I wipe a lot
Old 08-02-2004, 05:18 PM #40
itsabetime

I heard even dynasy wipes. YOu have no real reason to cheat, and you know its bad. You just do, sure i've dont it but if im playimg a mroe serious game i prob would not.

Also its better to leave knowing that you didnt cheat than to win knowing that you alrady got shot.

I guss it just sucks to the losing team who is better than you, jsut didtn shoot you enought.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:08 PM #41
maddskillzz5

maddskillzz5 helped look for balloons
yea whiping in tourney ball is normal but still not good. just keep in mind that wiping during some recball is straight up stupid and noobish. if you are playing recball and u wipe then thats the kinda player people hate. but if u play tourney and u wipe once or twice its understandable because theres money on the line ( im not sayin its good to wipe im just sayin its nothing u should be arguring over people wipe all the time and fiting over it on pbn isnt gonna change a thing)
Old 08-06-2004, 09:57 PM #42
bloodflower

Quote:
Originally posted by KoreanP8ntballer
If i was a ref id carry around my X-tra and shoot them if they wipe and say your out!
LOL!! you rock man! that's tight!
Closed Thread