i dont like those whole sets...i just dont. i would go with:
1. Shocktech BOMB 3-way
2. Palmers Rock Reg
3. Palmers quickram
4. KAPP Frontblock
5. KAPP Screws
now for my reasonings...
1. ANS 3-ways leak often and easily, my bomb doesnt ever leak, and im not sure what it is, but with some cockers when u just pull the trigger halfway the 3-way leaks, it doesnt do that.
2. with a rock know u can do easy adjusting if u need to fix something with your 3-way (it happens, trust me, my friend had a rock without a knob, his 3-way got messed up and he didnt have a screwdriver on hand. he weent home, raised the pressure on his reg, and the 3-way sealed again)
3. I hear nothing but good things about em, no personal experience tho
4. KAPP Makes high quality products, and NEVER mess up when they chrome stuff.
5. I have KAPP SS Screws, very high quality and durable
well, i hope that helped.
Oh yea, clear 3-way hoses....chrome 3-way, SS Ram and Reg, chrome frontblock, clear hoses. looks so awesome, like no hoses it looks...