Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-03-2004, 07:47 PM #85
AKA DISCO
philippine vacation...

AKA DISCO is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
sana u guys have pictures dito sa thread para cool.

my baby..
[IMG][/IMG]
NAUGHTY DOGS E2 ORRACLE FST LOOK
@@@@@@@@SELL OR TRADE ME YOUR SONY PSP!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@

*** XxstevexX ==== is a SCAMMER!!!!!
Old 07-03-2004, 07:48 PM #86
AKA DISCO
philippine vacation...

our website..phil-am ballers in nyc area..

www.furypb.com

Old 07-08-2004, 02:55 AM #87
AKA DISCO
philippine vacation...

my old dm4...sold it 3 months ago....

Old 09-30-2004, 11:38 AM #88
armoredsprue

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick The Brick
Greetings,

I was discussing offline with Spider130 the use of pump gun as an economical alternative means as oppose to medium to high end markers and would like to know everyone's input.

Pumps in the U.S. are widely use and brings me chills when playing againts one. Even the marvelous, brilliant and lovable DVS1 admitted of using it once in a while.

The obvious advantage such as using less air and paint is also learning how to shoot discriminately thus improving overall skills. When I watch pump players I notice one thing, their patience something I lack.
I have played with pumps as well. The biggest disadvantage is the ROF, of course. But once you get used to it it's a pretty exciting marker to use. Yun nga lang if you are going against someone with an e-marker you better have lots of cover or maneuvering space. It is a good training gun for such purposes.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:56 PM #89
Mnteer13
KRUSHS PAINTBALL

Mnteer13 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by spyder130

as for looking to get a better price on hi end markers here...better luck next time. everything here is expensive... because just having your marker shipped from the states you not only pay for the marker (in the u.s.) you also pay to ship it here, and whats worse is you hafta pay for the tax just to get the thing delivered to you. and im talking almost 25% tax on the total amount of the marker!!! your best bet is to buy in the U.S. or canada. you'll end up saving more money
Hi everyone! I am the owner of Black Widow Paintball in San Diego, CA. My wife is a filipina if you are wondering why I am posting or reading here. I am posting to reply to Spyder130 comment above on shipping and tax. This is partially correct. If something is shipped as commercial goods and is opened by customs you will need to pay the tax. However there are ways to avoid this problem. One is if you know someone here that can make the purchase for you and ship it labeled as a gift you may not have a problem. You also can save money on shipping if you get friends together and buy at the same time. When i have shipped things to the PI it costs the same for me whether I send 1 item or 10. It is all based on wieght. Areputable seller will try to assist you to save money on shipping not try to make money on the shipping. I personally use a company called Pentagon that provides door to door service and actually takes a picture of the person receiving the item. It is only economical for larger shipments though. I have done business with Mr. Sonny Torres there and he can get anything you want through me. Just mention Black Widow Paintball to him.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:25 PM #90
mushmushcocker

N.M.E Spyders are nice markers but if you can get your hands on a CCM Series 5 autococker you will rock. The Series 5 is slightly more expensive than a Spyder but it is way more accurate and fast. The Series 5 is a mechanical autococker but its ROF is fast (13-15 bps easily). Check it out at www.chipleymachine.com
Old 10-07-2004, 02:44 PM #91
warfrik (Banned)

Hey there mga fellow pnoy ballerz back home! This is kinda out of topic but I just wanna know kung saan kayo nagpapagawa ng custom jersey diyan sa bandang Manila. My buddy is going there and we're planning to have them made. I think its cheaper and much better quality ang gawa diyan compared here. Salamat!