PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-19-2004, 05:44 AM #43
b2sai
battousai the slasher

whats the electro grip frame for? does it make my marker electronic?

i cant pull my trigger fast enough coz the spring mechanism is a bit rough compared to shooting an electronic marker.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:28 AM #44
DVS1

has been a member for 10 years
For the tippmann, do not use the electronic trigger upgrade... it is just a useless sear tripper. Use the e-bolt instead it will make the tippmann a full electropneumatic marker like the angel, bushmaster or anyother high end gun.
I can drop ship to anybody any parts or markers you need or I can also get you guys used entry level guns in very good condition.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:34 PM #45
Bauer

DVS1 thanks! b2sai that's the one that i want to recomend.
Old 06-19-2004, 07:01 PM #46
N.M.E.

DVS1
--"I can drop ship to anybody any parts or markers you need or I can also get you guys used entry level guns in very good condition..."

just wanted to know where you located? I'm still in the process of looking for cheap markers but are still in good condition..preferably spyders, maybe you're selling one or happen to know where i can buy one here in the phils...
Number one rated N.M.E.
I'm labelled N.M.E.
I am your mortal N.M.E.
My actions N.M.E.
Make me your bitter N.M.E."

Last edited by N.M.E. : 06-19-2004 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-19-2004, 07:25 PM #47
DVS1

which spyder model do you want?
Old 06-19-2004, 07:43 PM #48
Bauer

N.M.E: you could drop by to the shop. I will be having a sale anytime soon
Old 06-19-2004, 07:56 PM #49
AngelSlayer
"IceCandy"

NME --- dvs1 lives in the states your best bet would be with bauer...

Don't hate the player....
Specially if he has money....

Click Me
Old 06-19-2004, 09:19 PM #50
N.M.E.

i see... i guess the question would be for bauer...

ey bauer, i already went to your shop and the last time i was there, i think there were only 4 markers on display (a red mongoose, a blue silver bulet, and i think there was also a rebel and a system x marker...) do you already have new items/markers?
Number one rated N.M.E.
I'm labelled N.M.E.
I am your mortal N.M.E.
My actions N.M.E.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:30 AM #51
spyder130
ALMIGHTY

actually i think his best bet would be with DVS1. since hes a co-owner of a shop in the states, and has plans of coming here. as everyone knows mahal ang paintball dito. im pretty sure DVS1 can get markers there at MSRP, here on top of the MSRP may dagdag pa na "pinoy charge" since having the item shipped here also costs money which will be passed on to the buyer.

N.M.E. try talking to DVS1. im sure he is a nice guy and would be willing to help you out. since he will be coming here sometime in September, he can bring the marker that you want. and he is correct abt the impulse being the best marker for budgeted players taht want a very good marker for half the price that most other hi-end markers are commanding. i should know since i used to own one. you cant go wrong with an impulse. even stock impulses with vision and the cricket board are great out of the box. and since they are only a few hundred $ more than the spyder...you should look into getting that. you still have plenty of time to get the money together. im pretty sure DVS1 would be willing to extend a helping hand to us pinoy ballers.
XPP Factory Team #11
GUN FOR HIRE
"Sino tatay mo?"
Contrary to what you may hear.... I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!
Sandbag much?
PINOYBALLASOCIETY

Last edited by spyder130 : 06-20-2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-20-2004, 04:47 AM #52
DVS1

As of now I have a used spyder one in the store(silver) that I use mainly for parts.......I might can put together a whole gun, tuned and ready to rock.(our store is one of the few in the states who has replacement parts for all markers in stock.)Stay away from the rebel and silver bullet. These markers look good but we have 85% failure rate on these... in fact we stopped carrying it. I do not mean to hurt Bauer's bussiness but just helping everybody out. I also have a few rare Bob long millenium spyder bodies in the store that I use for custom work(purple/black splash)
Tell you what....I might can give a used spyder for free if you guys are willing to pay the shipping and taxes....(I'll do it COD.)
Old 06-20-2004, 08:21 AM #53
AngelSlayer
"IceCandy"

DVS1 ---- Thats nice of you to give a free gun to someone you don't now...

Click Me
Old 06-20-2004, 10:33 AM #54
Bauer

N.M.E: i don't sell rebel markers, it's a system x marker. For the price ok naman siya not that bad.

DVS1: the silver bullet that i have works great. No one has complained about it. They are all happy with it.
Old 06-20-2004, 07:21 PM #55
DVS1

System X markers are good for the money you pay for them...watch out fot the NME line(Intimidator clones with WAS board) The cyborg is really impressive but still too steep pricewise. As of the silver bullet.......where do I start... The regulator is put together wrong from the factory......I have to rebuild the regs on those 8/10 we sold. The mainspring is either too soft or too hard making velocity adjustments hard. The valve cupseal is made of cheap polypropylene...we have to change it to piranha or spyder cup seal. They used cheap rubber o-ring for the valve body o-rings and these tend to leak with CO2 use(also the reg o-rings are cheap rubber o-rings)....sorry to diss this gun but I lost bussiness because of it. Bauer if you want your store to have good reputation, sell products that are reliable...tippmanns, spyders, we started carrying products from OGI(try the TES), piranhas..for entry level markers and start off with system x, smart parts, ICD for mid grade to high grade and for high end, just order whatever they want.
I am also a certified tech for centerflag, WGP, OGI, smart parts, PMI, kingman, NPS, airtech, AKA and wdp. If you need any help servicing markers just PM me.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:36 PM #56
spyder130
ALMIGHTY

bauer...actually there was a guy that made reklamo abt the silver bullet that he bought from your store. hes a chinese guy that plays at boom na boom. i forgot his name but he had a horrible time using the silver bullet. like what dvs1 stated he had problems with the orings leaking while using co2 on the marker.
XPP Factory Team #11
GUN FOR HIRE
"Sino tatay mo?"
Sandbag much?
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
Old 06-21-2004, 07:48 AM #57
Bauer

co2? is it possible due to the tank mismo? i know that guy sobrang makalikot, he removed the pinvalve of the co2 bottle to look at it. it's possible na sa oring ng tank niya yun. coz andoy and me tries the markers ok naman.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:24 AM #58
spyder130
ALMIGHTY

hmmm...as i remember it it was coming from the gun eh...anyhow doesnt matter.
XPP Factory Team #11
GUN FOR HIRE
"Sino tatay mo?"
Sandbag much?
PINOYBALLASOCIETY
Old 06-21-2004, 08:36 AM #59
DVS1

I suggest you replace all of your o-rings with urethane ones and use an antisiphon tube inside your CO2 tanks. Also it is to my experience that the new pure energy co2 tanks and some HPA tanks have pin valves that leak easily.
I think the silver bullet takes the standard tank o-rings for the exhaust valve body.......I you need different 0-rings, go to allorings.com.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:53 AM #60
Bauer

DVS1: got all the orings that i need.

Glenn: oh well! he's not bringing the marker in don't know why tho. He knows that we could fix any problem on the marker... hmmm... conspiracy. LOL!
Old 06-21-2004, 06:23 PM #61
4ag

N.M.E i have a spyder that i want to sell i will be in Manila next week for a vacation just let me know
if your still looking for one thanks.

Kamusta mga Kababayan.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:25 PM #62
N.M.E.

ey 4ag, sent you a pm...you might want to check it.
Number one rated N.M.E.
I'm labelled N.M.E.
I am your mortal N.M.E.
My actions N.M.E.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:19 AM #63
AngelSlayer
"IceCandy"

4ag --- maybe you'ld like to hook-up and play when you get here... just tell either spyder or me...

Click Me