PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-27-2004, 09:59 AM #1
nugeo

Xonik trigger bounce

Has anybody been having problems stopping trigger bounce on the Xonik. I have 2, a Xonik and a Pro/Xonik, both bounce like crazy and no matter how much I adjust the triger tension and play with the TREL & TPUL settings I just can't stop it. Twice at tourneys now marshals have pulled the markers off the field for bounce.

On the Xonik I also installed a RAT Valve, PHAT hammer, Nelson soft sring kit, all delrin bolt & pin, titanium pump rod, then took the lpr as low as I could, but still.... can't stop the bounce.

Anyone got any ideas...
Old 05-27-2004, 06:47 PM #2
MobiusMorte

MobiusMorte is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I was able to tune the bounce out of mine, had the best results by lengthening the trigger pull a bit.

I need help... Apex, SMG-68, Vector, Classic Intimidator, Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, M98c, F-4 (x3), an F-2, Eagle .68, Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker, Ion, X-Blade Cocker, e-Blade Cocker (x2), Mech Cocker, Sydarm, Nova, .68 Special (Converted SMG 60), M3 Dragun and a Spyder Imagine...
I just can't stop myself... want more...
Old 05-27-2004, 08:28 PM #3
step

has been a member for 10 years
my solution is to usually lengthen the front side and increase the return (tension) a bit. i can trun my return magnet screw about 1/4 turn and go from nice and fast to whoa baby - sure is fun to mess with peoples head and the chrono station. plus as you lighten the moving parts you should have less bounce.

i think i just short stroked in my pants