Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-18-2002, 12:27 PM #1
PBRescue
will bunker for food

has been a member for 10 years
Angry Joe and Mods

See Ya!!!!
Unless you can say something to make me want to use and recommend your product.
I have been reading and recommending this forum to friends and co-workers for a while now, and I am sick of the slow/no response to obvious problems. I of course am talking about one user with many names, DyekiddDj (also known as Muppetkiller, DyeballerDJ and a recent name I can't remember). You know the problems, so I won't elaborate. The final straw was your rude and threatening response to a simple question from Angel Killer. He asked a valid question in the proper forum, and the reply was rude and unprofessional. I wanted to know what was being done to remedy the problems as well.
You closed the thread for starting a flame; well this whole site lately is one big flame and offers very little useful information. I would suggest you start a zero flame and spam policy and get your site under control.
I choose to leave your site, never to return. I also will let your sponsors know my feelings about your site.

Steve
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2002, 12:40 PM #2
Joe

Joe is a Supporting Member
Thats unfortunate, you will be missed.

About Angel Killer, he started a direct flame at another user. It was not that his suggestion was bad, he had a bad way of going about bringing it to surface. I believe we have things worked out now.
Old 01-18-2002, 08:57 PM #3
AA CREW 4 LIFE
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Re: Joe and Mods

Quote:
Originally posted by PBRescue
See Ya!!!!
Unless you can say something to make me want to use and recommend your product.
I have been reading and recommending this forum to friends and co-workers for a while now, and I am sick of the slow/no response to obvious problems. I of course am talking about one user with many names, DyekiddDj (also known as Muppetkiller, DyeballerDJ and a recent name I can't remember). You know the problems, so I won't elaborate. The final straw was your rude and threatening response to a simple question from Angel Killer. He asked a valid question in the proper forum, and the reply was rude and unprofessional. I wanted to know what was being done to remedy the problems as well.
You closed the thread for starting a flame; well this whole site lately is one big flame and offers very little useful information. I would suggest you start a zero flame and spam policy and get your site under control.
I choose to leave your site, never to return. I also will let your sponsors know my feelings about your site.

Steve

ITS THERE FORUM THEY CAN DO WHAT THE **** THEY WANT!!!!!
Old 01-19-2002, 03:47 PM #4
bacon182
Awaiting Email Confirmation

no JOE you didnt work things out yet, DYEkidDJ is still here

is he a son of a modertator you guys have so many complains about him
Old 01-19-2002, 05:05 PM #5
Joe

Joe is a Supporting Member
I was talking about things being worked out between Angel Killer and I. DyekidDJ has been banned for a few days now so I don't see what you are talking about.