ok 7 22.58%
sucked 11 35.48%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-25-2004, 06:36 PM #22
viruspballer
fafgsg

has been a member for 10 years
yeah, the reffin on sunday was great and sunday is the only day that matters anyway so its all good.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:39 PM #23
throwaway

Quote:
Originally posted by KTB-Madness
Mr.Pojangles Im the one who raised my hand and walked off and the reason i did so is because the ref called me out and got in between me and the opposing player, but in fact i was not hit. I asked the ref to show me where i was hit and he could not do so. The head ref on the field appoligized and agreed that it was a really bad call, but i quess you would no more about what was going on. So if you would like to call me a *******in person I will be at the next CFOA.
And then you shot the kid who already hung the flag and embarassed your team by getting dramatic with the refs? I think I saw that one.

The ref with the hand chrono on the x-ball style field got shot up pretty good and kept on chroning guns.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:12 PM #24
thhitman
All about the Pain

thhitman is a Supporting Member
Well, I have reffed a CFOA before.

We did have a call where a ref on field two called one of our players out on an obvious hopper rub (pink and orange paint mixed, no shell). When our player who was called out, he was protesting it was a rub and trying to get him to change it, he pulled me, the last live player (we had a two on one) and we lost the game. The hopper was shown to the ref and the ultimate judge after the game and they both admitted it was a rub.

As it turned out, it kept us out of the semis. I know if we had played a little better it wouldn't have mattered, but it was disappointing to go home early like that.

But, anyway, I do know what a crappy job reffing is, and I would like to say thanks for everyone who put up with the heat all day. All in all it was a very good event and the refs were fair.

Last edited by thhitman : 05-26-2004 at 07:41 AM.
Old 05-26-2004, 12:22 AM #25
DyeballerX
Nor*Car

damn, is that you guys on the flagpull vid?

If so, thats some funny ****
Old 05-26-2004, 07:18 AM #26
thhitman
All about the Pain

thhitman is a Supporting Member
Lol, yeah thats us. Team Disease. Check it out, you can even see him rub the bunker right before he gets pulled.

Anyway, I checked the prelim standings and I was wrong, we would have come in 10th instead of 12th if we had the points from that game and would not have advanced to the semis either way. Still sucked though.

Last edited by thhitman : 05-26-2004 at 07:38 AM.