Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-17-2015, 09:57 PM #1
italo512

Another A5 E-Grip issue

Sorry if this has been discussed previously. Just bought a new egrip. I'm using Duracell batteries. Problem I'm having is that in the rapid fire mode, it is not shooting full auto. I've done factory default reset several times. When I did the reprogramming, the lights were blinking as if to recognize the changes. When I restarted trigger, it still didnt shoot full auto or any other way except semi auto. The magnet is in its proper slot as well. Any help is much appreciated. Like to hear from you all before the call to Tippmann goes out.
italo512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-17-2015, 10:14 PM #2
corey121

I know i dont have an e-grip on my a5 but the etrigger in my 98 pro requires i pull the trigger 2 times fast enough before it goes 3 round burst, full auto, or any other mod.
corey121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:31 PM #3
jweav151

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey121 View Post
I know i dont have an e-grip on my a5 but the etrigger in my 98 pro requires i pull the trigger 2 times fast enough before it goes 3 round burst, full auto, or any other mod.
The A5 egrip works the same way: pull the trigger twice then hold the third pull for autofire. Kind of annoying; the response mode on the A5 grip is easier to manage. You don't have to pull the trigger twice before it kicks in, at least you didn't have to with the one I had. The same mode on my X7 requires the two safety pulls before response mode starts.
jweav151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 03:13 PM #4
italo512

Thanks for the replies, but that's not working. Both semi auto and full auto stages only run semi auto. Even when changing settings, it's stuck on semi
italo512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:19 PM #5
jweav151

Try an Energizer lithium battery or a battery made for paintball. Standard Duracells and Energizers can't always keep up with a PB gun in automode. Have you been leaving the battery in the grip? The A5 egrip will kill a battery in a few days; even if it's turned off, it still draws some current out of the battery.
jweav151 is offline   Reply With Quote