defiant 0 0%
angel 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-15-2002, 10:27 PM #1
PAINTBALLA01

has been a member for 10 years
What Gun Should I Get>?

which one should i get? and remember the cheaper the gun the more acessories(warp feed, barrels,)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2002, 10:32 PM #2
SirWipesAlot

Ok well, with all the detailed information you left, such as how much money you have, and what type of ball you play, Id suggest the following two options"

1. Get the new WDP LC3 Angel, and buy an airfill for accessories
or, 2. Get a TigerShark, and put your Warpfeed, and barrels on it.
KAPP
REDZ
www.pgpaintball.com
Paintball Wizards
Swerve Product Designs
Old 01-15-2002, 10:35 PM #3
Thead

ya. i vote tigershark.
Old 01-16-2002, 03:55 AM #4
IronFlag

What Gun Should I Get?

It all depends on what you feel comfortable with!
If your looking for the best bang for your buck in a tournamnet level marker - no questions it has to be the Autococker! You can do a ton of up-grades and still have some money left over hehe! plus the new autocockers are really reliable and they're fun to shoot. But I money is no object - then you can go with the Angel. I own both and I still like the Autococker alil bit better.

I say Autococker is a good way to go!!!
Old 01-16-2002, 06:22 AM #5
PAINTBALLA01

im not worried about money i just want to know your pinion on whats better
Old 01-16-2002, 07:36 AM #6
SirWipesAlot

It all depends of what style of play too. Autocockers are probably your best bet, but you need to be the tinkering type. Meaning, you need to learn this gun quick because there is alot of things that can go wrong. Little things. And you dont want to have to run off to your local shop and spend money on repair work because your rock needed slight adjusting, ya know?

Angels are great because if its timed right you just turn it on and go, when your done turn it off, BAAAAAMMM! I too own both, and they are both great in there own way.

If all else fails I sell ALOT of used cockers, and Angels, drop me a line or check out our site for a good used gun. (cheaper than new, and broken in) They come with warrabtys too! Good luck, sorry about razzin you earlier.

AnGry pAINtbAlleR
KAPP
REDZ
www.pgpaintball.com
Paintball Wizards
Swerve Product Designs
Old 01-16-2002, 10:33 AM #7
Manuel_FZR

SFL EMag

I say: Go with the EMag. Its the marker to have. Especially the SFL EMag from Shocktech.
Here is a pic, so you can see, what is waiting for you

Team-Showdown is supported by OPM
Old 01-16-2002, 11:44 AM #8
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
It depends on what you're exactly looking for in a marker... I've owned an E-Mag, and while it shot really prescise and had that really sweet magnetic trigger action, I realized that you couldn't really pimp it out at all... except for a tank/warp/barrel... And I'm a big fan of having a unique gun... I want people to see my marker and recognize it... and that's why I went back to a cocker... They may not have the electronic trigger, but thats one less thing to worry about... When something goes down on a cocker, everything is exposed, so you're more than likey going to know exactly where the problem is... But if you dont really care about having a unique gun, the E-Mag is pretty much a staple for reliablilty... if the electro frame goes down, you can always just throw it into manual/RT... But another reason that I moved away from the E-Mag is that in cold-weather play it tended to be somewhat of a blender... It hates brittle paint! Internally they run at about the same pressure as an Angel... right around 430-450Psi... but since its a blow forward design, it eats paintballs for lunch... granted they work great indoor/summer time... but If you live in a colder climate, then I would get something with a bit more LP... if you can get a Defiant Vapored by Goldie, then you could have something running around 80Psi, and never chop a ball again... Or you could get something with an ACE (Anti-Chop Eye) like a BL Intimidator, Extreme E-Mag, or Vision Impulse... idunno... just some stuff to consider...
Old 01-16-2002, 11:57 AM #9
SirWipesAlot

Sam, wheres that post with the dude looking to trade the rippr for an angel? Send it to me. Come by the shop today if you can l8tr
KAPP
REDZ
www.pgpaintball.com
Paintball Wizards
Swerve Product Designs
Old 01-16-2002, 12:17 PM #10
BlueBlood
It Looks Good on You

Bushmaster/impulse......probably lean towards impulse now because Smart parts is very big and more successful company. with alittle cash you can make either work just as well as any higher end marker.
Old 01-16-2002, 12:18 PM #11
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ghlight=Ripper

There you go Mikey... thats a mighy sick lookin gun if you can manage to get a trade goin...
Old 01-16-2002, 04:05 PM #12
kAmAkAzEe
muhahahahahahaha!

kAmAkAzEe is a founding member
kAmAkAzEe owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kAmAkAzEe supports DLX Technology
i vote emag

i personally would go with the sfl or xtreme for the a.c.e. capabilities and looks
they are the best paintmarkers imo
they are the most reliable gun ever
capable of 26bps w/o shootdown(i know that doesnt really mater casuse no one can shoot that fast but that means no matter how fast you shoot you wont have shootdown.)
they have a sweet trigger. it doesnt have that "click" feel like so many electro guns
good efficiency, you can get around 950 shots w/ the stock barrrel and a 68/3000
look great
theres a bunch of other stuff but im sick and dont feel like typing alot