PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-11-2001, 03:10 PM #1
Stickineye

has been a member for 10 years
Angels are they Really that good?

First off yes I have had angels and many other markers. I just want to know everyone's opinion on Angels. I love my shocker. I don't like angels, everyone thinks oh he's (or the very rare she) has angel watch out. But come on guys what are we thinking I want to know who can fire 15/16 Ball a sec I can't or for that matter who could fire 11.2 balls a sec (max fire rate of shocker) angels are accurate and isn't that what most people want. I would rather one on target then 10 miss completely.

now I know that all you angel owners out there and yes I WAS one are going to hate me and dis the shocker but I just want to know what eveyone's draw is to the angel

Rt automag with the works
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2001, 03:30 PM #2
dweazel
Team Thrash

angels are awesome, shockers are nice.

I used to shoot a cocker and a bushy, then I bought a dark angel, the best gun i have ever shot. another thing about them is the quality of their looks, they look 10 times better than any other gun, shockers may shoot good, but they look like a box with a grip and a barrel. angel are smooth looking and most have AWESOME milling.

that is all i have to say about them
14" FREAK

***gen-x minicocker***FOR SALE
***nitro duck adj 68***FOR SALE

http://www.thrashpaintball.com
Old 06-11-2001, 09:56 PM #3
Cowboy

I can shoot at 11 bps with my angel, no problem.. and I don't "fan" the trigger to do it. A shocker is a fine marker, but the Angel is smaller/lighter.........and I don't like having to put man lube on my gun every time I wanna play...

If you run, you will only die tired.
Old 06-12-2001, 12:27 AM #4
Stickineye

woooo nelly

ok man if you can really shoot 11 b.p.s. don't worry I belive you and about the man lube listen whatever you do in your spare time in not needed in the post and what do you mean "fan" the trigger I never really herd that before

Rt automag with the works
Old 06-12-2001, 12:51 AM #5
sperm1369
Never Forget-POW MIA

sperm1369 is a Supporting Member
Angels are alright, But I really love my DV-8 LCD Defiant, With my Anti chop eye and Intellifeed I can really let the paint fly. But I do like the lower profile the angel has I have seen quite a few bad boards in Angels too. Have only personally heard of one bad defiant/bushy board. I guess its all in what you look for in a marker but I will stick with my Defiant.

Josh
Old 06-12-2001, 01:47 AM #6
Cowboy

I'm not looking for a fan club retard, an angel will tell you how many shots per sec that you shoot on the lcd screen. And yes 11bps .... man lube=that dow corning crap that you have to slather on your schlocker

If you run, you will only die tired.
Old 06-12-2001, 08:05 AM #7
TiGs

I like my Angel a lot but was very impressed when I shot a SPyder with a Hyper Frame and a Freak. The trigger is nicer than I thought, there is a certain point on the trigger where you can get the gun to shoot like a 3-4 round burst during true semi mode. The accuracy is nice on it(Freak). That was one of the nicest Spyder that I ever shot. Considering that you spend about $450 bills for a Spyder and electro frame it's not to shaby.