PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-14-2002, 04:25 PM #22
Bocasean

has been a member for 10 years
I didn't disrespect anyone with my comment, including you. I have plenty of skill, and my post was intended for Smakman. I was telling the story of my old outlook on full auto, and how it changed.

The comparison was between my original thinking of "I'm different than the dangerous players who use full-auto electros, so why can't I use full-auto if I want to?" and my new thinking. It turned out that I was wrong in my original thinking, since field owners can't possibly determine who is safe and who isn't. They need a blanket policy, and that policy is NO FULL AUTO. I was illustrating a possible view point from which Smakman may be thinking, not insulting you.

The part about me and my friends using full auto was merely a reference to how Smakman can still use full auto if he really wants to. He just needs to find some players who think likewise.
If you all would read my posts before you flame me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you Teriaki for your support and interpretation.

Sean Rutan
UnitedPaintball
www.unitedpaintball.com

Sean Rutan
UnitedPaintball
www.unitedpaintball.com
Old 01-14-2002, 05:06 PM #23
Richy_C
kills people

Us non thinkers, we're everywhere!

Still FA is unsafe, but if he needs an equipment advantage no matter what the cost, ok.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:27 PM #24
Smakman
Owner: Smak Zone PB

I make a post and ask a simple question and some of you can't just make a statement in answer, you have to post like a-holes. Now why is that? Could it be that you ARE a-holes? A-holes that don't or can't read maybe? I stated that I don't even own a F/A gun. If you can't state your opinion without sounding like a jerk, then ignore my thread.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:41 PM #25
step

i agree - shut the idiots up

i believe smakman asked a good question - please don't belittle a dude for asking - daaaaaannnnnnnng!

i personally don't like FA because my paint disappears to fast.

oh, and dude with bushy if you are haveing problems hitting a target with FA on - learn to shoot, or buy better paint & barrels.

me
Old 01-14-2002, 09:09 PM #26
Smakman
Owner: Smak Zone PB

BTW step, do you still have that red satin finish impulse? I wouldn't mind getting one of those in blue. That was a nice gun.
Old 01-14-2002, 09:27 PM #27
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
I don't see where it matters. People can now fire just as fast on semi as they can if they flipped it on full auto. It's just more work, but just as fast. These people found a loophole, with experience and a light trigger pull, around the insurance companies.

So I think the soccermoms' still going to be pissed at you for shooting johnny either way. Be it with even one shot. She will still be pissed. Have you seen those people drive, even? They don't yield, yet honk the horn at you like you cut them off or something. They are psychotic.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 01-14-2002, 10:25 PM #28
Bocasean

Full Auto is NOT inherently unsafe! In the hands of an incompetent, irresponsible user, it is unsafe. Fields cannot afford to take the chance on judging who is or is not safe, so insurance companies have been forced to ban FA for everyone.

That is a summary of everything I have been trying to say.

Peace
Sean
Old 01-14-2002, 11:01 PM #29
DuBri
F*** the police

Even getting carried away it is hard to shoot someone 13 times point blank with semi only. Much 26, 39, etc, as if you were just holding the trigger down for some reason.

Pirhana SB DF Nickle plated w/3.5 oz tank

Palmer Squall w/11 inch ported barrel