Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-09-2004, 05:45 AM #1
Fatty
Super Pimp

Fatty is a Supporting Member
Fatty is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
A most bizarre experience...

I'm sitting here, holding in this crap thats been waitin' to come out all night (had a new chick over, so obviously I can't lay cable...yet). Anyways, I've been holding it for hours now, and this pain is getting intense... but I keep reading the forums and posting. I'm prairie-doggin' it right now, so much so that I noticed a tear run down my cheek.

Anyone ever do this? Just keep holding and holding, and eventually have some weird, random bodily function occur?

These are the ramblings at nearly 7am... I'ma go crap now.

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2004, 05:56 AM #2
ramenjames
Drunk, always Drunk

ramenjames is a Supporting Member
dude just go take a ****
Old 05-09-2004, 07:05 AM #3
prikkaboo
EatsSh*tLikeYou4Brkfst

Don't you hate when you're chillin with a new girl and you gotta hold in a fart all night? i go to the bathroom just so i can blow off the excess gas when im with a new chick... i just hope they dont hear it.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:11 AM #4
tarheel266

Holding in ur crap isnt good for you. Backs up ur digestive system or whatever. You can get infection of the sphyncter (sp) so just go dump.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:15 AM #5
Ryanw
Simply the best.

I went on vacation once to LBI, every night I ate a huge meal, such as Fridays, Outback, Applebees, you get the idea... I didn't take a **** the WHOLE trip, 7 days, with huge meals like that. It wasn't bad for the trip, but when I got home it was terrible ****ting for a few days.
Gets out alive
Old 05-09-2004, 09:18 AM #6
Petis_spyderman
Soberity Kills Me.

^ kinda like summer camp

take a **** the day before, dont take one till you get home. Yeah, i have bowels of steel
Old 05-09-2004, 09:22 AM #7
/-\LEX
Banned

Re: A most bizarre experience...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fatty
I'm sitting here, holding in this crap thats been waitin' to come out all night (had a new chick over, so obviously I can't lay cable...yet). Anyways, I've been holding it for hours now, and this pain is getting intense... but I keep reading the forums and posting. I'm prairie-doggin' it right now, so much so that I noticed a tear run down my cheek.

Anyone ever do this? Just keep holding and holding, and eventually have some weird, random bodily function occur?

These are the ramblings at nearly 7am... I'ma go crap now.

Dave
Bathrooms are all outside in Canada anyways... just tell her you thought you heard an Eskimo outside and you are going to investigate.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:26 AM #8
Crazyweasel
Hats r coo

ESKIMOO!
Old 05-09-2004, 09:50 AM #9
Scott7d
Oooh, Jesuth Christh!!

Annual Supporting Member
Scott7d is a Supporting Member
Scott7d is a founding member
Scott7d donated to help Peyton Trent
Scott7d supports Bob Gurnsey
Scott7d supports our troops
hahah thats great. sometimes i get too lazy to take a crap. Then when i do its like im pooping out a bowling cause i guess i let it build up too big. Theres no way having a baby can hurt as bad as it does.

good topic
"Originally posted by protomatrix101: Scott7d- What you said to A-5 Best will probably help me out to, so thank you for your advice."
Old 05-09-2004, 09:54 AM #10
Logik250

drop it

wooo hoooo
Old 05-09-2004, 09:56 AM #11
cockerboi

Take those browns to tha superbowl. hehe
Old 05-09-2004, 10:16 AM #12
kevin349
Banned

kevin349 is a Supporting Member
Dude... Just stand up and say..... I gotta go drop the cosby's of at the pool, I'll be back in 5
Old 05-09-2004, 11:33 AM #13
ledzeppelinrocks666

why were you posting on pbnation while a chick was over?

crazy canadians.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:36 AM #14
islandboi
LEGEND

holding in farts are the worse man or trying to hold in a fart but it's really a crap so you get in a private spot and you let it loose and bad stuff happens...
Old 05-09-2004, 11:38 AM #15
Mee

whenever im on a trip i can somehow hold the crap in until i get home, i dont even have to go until i walk throught the front door
Old 05-09-2004, 12:14 PM #16
Monday
The Worst Day Of The Week

Quote:
Originally posted by Petis_spyderman
^ kinda like summer camp

take a **** the day before, dont take one till you get home. Yeah, i have bowels of steel
i literally "lol"ed.

when we took a clas trip to camp in 5th grade thats what i did, the toilets were sick nasty and being 5th grade boys, we all missed when aiming for the water if you know what i mean. so nobody wanted to sit on the seat.
Old 05-09-2004, 12:25 PM #17
Fatty
Super Pimp

Quote:
Originally posted by kevin349
Dude... Just stand up and say..... I gotta go drop the cosby's of at the pool, I'll be back in 5
I usually try to designate a good solid 10 minutes when I'm takin a squat. Whenever I'm at this one bar downtown, there is a coffee shop across the street. I'll tell people I'm gettin' tired and goin' for a coffee, then go take a miraculously comforting, yet sometimes strenuous dump. Its the best plan ever.

I said "HAD" a new chick over. Then when she left I thought, "Post on PbN, take a dump?"... of course, I chose this idiot box instead. After like 10 more minutes of my bowels attempting to move, a tear ran down my eye. Then I took care of business. Now, this chick had bought me a bigass lunch today at this mexican restuarant she works at, so you can imagine the turmoil I was in while he was here until 6am...

I still feel my posts are really random. I got 4 hours sleep, and my stupid mom thinks cause its stupid mother's day, she's entitled to waking me up. Stupid mothers.

On a 12 day canoe trip, I didn't crap for the first 9 days. I was the only one to put ON weight during this trip. I mean, I ate almost everyone's leftovers, I ate most of these 3 girl's meals... I ate a ton. I didn't wanna take a dump though, due to some real stupid rules.

1. One square of tissue per wipe. (2-ply)
2. We must KEEP this tissue on us for the entire trip, as leaving it in the natural woodlands of Canada could alter the ecosystem (BS, but it was a rule.)
3. Gross.

So as much as I wanted to carry around a bag of my own papery **** for almost two weeks, I decided to hold it. The first couple days were hard, then after that I didn't even feel the need. On the 9th day, I all of a sudden felt the urge, and it was convenient, so I went looking for a good spot. This one dude had actually snuck 2 rolls of TP on trip with him, so I borrowed a roll, and went to work. I found a beautiful, and I mean beautiful place to pinch one off. 2 fallen trees, crossed over eachother. I mean, it was like I had just come across a breifcase with a million dollars.

I spent 15 minutes on those crossed trees, and probably at least 1/4 roll of TP. I swear, I dropped over 5 pounds in that sitting. It was a tremendously weight off my... bowels. I was told that even though the campsite was 100-150ft away, the stench DID make it over there. If I wasn't in such a blissful state, I might have cared... I simply laughed it off, and called it a day.

I have to get to know a girl a little better, then I tell 'em whats up. I'm thinking this girl might be girlfriend material, insofar she's pretty cool, loves paintball and soccer (my 2 favourite sports) and really knows how-to work it... so I don't want her to think my **** do stank. My roses really smell like poo-poo-oooo........ ohhhhhh.

This post took me like 15 minutes to type. I'm stopping now.

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-09-2004, 12:49 PM #18
c|w (Banned)
Random Hero

wtf, why are u posting on ST when u have a new girl over?

and if shes not over go ****ing poo
Old 05-09-2004, 01:02 PM #19
Gunny/Killa
thelilEngine/\thatCouldnt

Yeah I went canoeing for 5 days in Canada I only took a ****on the 3rd day it was horrible. Thats why Ill never backpack in Canada you have to carry out everything, it sucks.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:42 PM #20
Fatty
Super Pimp

Quote:
Originally posted by c|w
wtf, why are u posting on ST when u have a new girl over?

and if shes not over go ****ing poo
God dammit, the first post was JUST after she left. I didn't have to go TOO bad at that point, so I came on here. Then a tear rolled down my cheek. It was bizarre.

Comprendé?

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-09-2004, 02:07 PM #21
Madmatt120
Good ol' Azns!

Quote:
Originally posted by prikkaboo
Don't you hate when you're chillin with a new girl and you gotta hold in a fart all night? i go to the bathroom just so i can blow off the excess gas when im with a new chick... i just hope they dont hear it.
damn straight...terrible when you gotta make up an excuse just to go rip ***