Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-05-2004, 10:08 PM #1
sangerpb
Retired

sangerpb is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation Eblade + system x vengence problems

We have the lpr set at 80psi and hpr at 325 psi, we have a constant leak from the front noid. All the seals in the noid are good, and the lpr has been rebuilt. we have been cracking our brains all day trying to get it to stop leaking. We have tried two brand new noids and have the same problem, and tried to new gaskets and still get a leak from the noid. Any and all adivice is welcome. Thank you for your help.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:21 PM #2
inteck
That's Gotta Hurt!

can you lower the lpr pressure while still re-cocking reliably?

Old FEEDBACK
Old 05-05-2004, 10:32 PM #3
sangerpb
Retired

no, it just continually leak as soon as we raise the lpr, the gaskets are new? Could it not be sitting correctly?
Old 05-05-2004, 10:53 PM #4
inteck
That's Gotta Hurt!

what i'm saying is that the lpr pressure into the noid might be too high, i don't know what the e-blade noid is rated for. can you lower the lpr pressure, and the gun still works fine? lower the lpr until the gun won't even cock, then raise it slowly until it cocks, then rip on it and make sure it cocks every time. if it doesn't, put a little more pressure in the lpr. is this the stock lpr?

Old FEEDBACK
Old 05-05-2004, 10:54 PM #5
sangerpb
Retired

its the stock lpr, but we can't even turn it up enouhg for it to cycle without it leaking. Do you think it could be something else? We suspsect a bad manifold??
Old 05-05-2004, 11:06 PM #6
inteck
That's Gotta Hurt!

i do not know e-blades well enoug to give you an answer in that case.
i will say that 80psi into the 3-way should be more then enough to cock the gun. what springs do you have in that thing? is there any resistance in the ram or the bolt? de-gas the gun and make sure there is no resistance with the ram or bolt. best thing to do would be to bring it to your local pro-shop and have them help you out, because honestly 80psi is a lot when it comes to the lpr output and the movement of the ram.

Old FEEDBACK
Old 05-06-2004, 11:31 AM #7
sangerpb
Retired

how much do you run your lpr at?
Old 05-06-2004, 11:37 AM #8
inteck
That's Gotta Hurt!

i don't have a guage to test it out, but i know other cockers work fine with 40-50psi. my raced cocker is a freeflow, with a lighter back block, pumparm and a delrin bolt, so i would think it would be in the same area. it doesn't take a lot to move that mass and over-power the main spring

Old FEEDBACK
Old 05-06-2004, 11:47 AM #9
sangerpb
Retired

ok, I'll have him turn it down to 50 psi and try it there.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:23 PM #10
XxLaSeRxX
X-Treme Hotness

where from the noid is it leaking? barbs? underneath? find the leak and we could probably help you more.

Stevens 6th in the Nation!
http://www.paintball-players.org/cgi...gs.cgi?order=4

Have:Alias RED to BLACK
Soon to Have: PBX E-Cocker
Old 05-06-2004, 12:25 PM #11
sangerpb
Retired

its leaking from the gasket, we think we have a bad housing we think it might not be completely level or something.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:45 PM #12
maxcarnage
hits happen..get some!!!

maxcarnage is a Supporting Member
take that gasket out and really lube it good with vaseline.....if that doesnt work the gasket is bad or you got a bad manifold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadgasm
PS - All of you who basically said "deal with it" - I'm assuming you don't have kids...and if you do, I will personally hang out with them for a whole day swearing, telling dirty jokes, and just overall being a bad influence...freedom of speech - deal with it :dodgy:
Old 06-03-2004, 06:42 PM #13
pimpin imp
WhAt MoRe Do I hAvE 2 SaY

maybe its ur vert reg becuz mine was to high to and it had a little leak and i lowered it and then the leak stopped...o and dont bring it to a place where they try to rip you off, not saying any names here (PAINTBALL DEPOT) hmmmmm.....yea they told me my reg was to high and something messed up with it so i have this guy that i play with that knows a lot about cockers and he just turned it down and it shoots fine beside the distants which isnt that great but im a front man and i still kick *** with it...Just try to turn down the vert reg and see what happens...o and does it leak from the 3 way????
Old 07-09-2004, 05:21 AM #14
Dirtypaulie187
Team Nobility

I had that problem when i switched to a different color noid housing (blue to chrome) It has to be real tight so tighen it as best you can.

Also the best way (in my opinion) to adjust the lpr is to, put marker in classic mode when you adjust you lpr. turn the lpr down till it doesn't cock. Hold trigger down & adjust lpr till bolt clears the breech add that 1/4 turn & you should be good.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:18 AM #15
VSC_Play

One other thing to try, only put about 1-2 full turns on you velocity screw. By doing this, pressure on the hammer spring is reduced, making it possible to turn down your LPR more than it may be. Make all velocity adjustments through your reg, make adj to the velocity screw if your reg is sweetspotted. You stated that your marker is running a 325 psi, so I am assuming it is low pressure. I did the same listed above except my rex dailer is all the way back on my Evolution, running with 33 psi from my lpr to the noid. In the eblade manual it states that pressure should not exceed 100psi and will vent at around or above max input pressure.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:18 PM #16
KC_baller
B.I.A. ho!

maybe the hoses are on wrong going to the ram and coming from the LPR......thats my best guess
Residing in the 417 but 913/H816 at heart.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:36 PM #17
sloblo
Yellow Fever

i had a similar problem with mine
lube the solenoid as it says in the e-blade instructions and you should be fine.. then tighten the LPR
OLD FEEDBACK{20+/0-}
Planet Eclipse B2k f/s/t
"everyone knows mario isnt average... thats why they call him super mario... get your facts straight Moron."
-Ih8u
Old 09-14-2004, 10:31 PM #18
KC_baller
B.I.A. ho!

are you using the stock front block and LPR?
Residing in the 417 but 913/H816 at heart.