yes this is really ****ty 4 57.14%
NO this gun has nice plastic 4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2002, 03:54 PM #1
jukig223

has been a member for 10 years
read this kev

ok guys i have come to terms with it.................kevmaster is right and i would enjoy it if he would stop messing around wiht my posts............................i am not a 10 yr old and kevmaster if you want to keep annoying me i got to words for ya bring it!!!!!!!!!
but on a higher note i have realized BE doesn't suck...........i got a nice tigershark of theres yesterday and i couldn't believe how sterdy this plastic is...............i mean i have seen some pretty good plastic but this is by far the best...................................oh man and they gave me one of there nice masks with it..........it only fogged up 2 seconds into the game.........................if u guys are gonna buy any gun this year make it a BE
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2002, 08:37 PM #2
Kevmaster
Owners Group Div:Director

if you arnt a 10 year old, then stop acting like one. i dont expect you to like BE. thats horse**** and you know it. all i expect and demand is a little maturity. show that you can provide stimulating debate, and we will listen. your goble-de-gook you have given us does nobody any good.
Old 02-06-2002, 07:21 PM #3
Magic55
M is for matrix

lol
Old 02-06-2002, 08:58 PM #4
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

What's the deal with the plastic gun argument? Everyone can see that it makes the gun cheaper for kids to get a hold of, but some people seem generally upset that a gun would even think about being made out of anything but metal.
2000 Tropic Green CSVT #836/2150
XBL: RapDonkey
Style: Basic Math
Old 02-07-2002, 02:30 PM #5
SGT BiGGiE

Quote:
Originally posted by Dyoel182
What's the deal with the plastic gun argument? Everyone can see that it makes the gun cheaper for kids to get a hold of, but some people seem generally upset that a gun would even think about being made out of anything but metal.
yeah,and it cant be all that bad useing plastic,after all kingman is now doing it,and isnt zaps electro a plastic body?
Old 02-07-2002, 03:22 PM #6
Magic55
M is for matrix

what are you talking about kingman is doing it??? maybe a grip frame or some small part like that but their guns aren't made of ****ty plastic.
Old 02-07-2002, 03:43 PM #7
SGT BiGGiE

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic55
what are you talking about kingman is doing it??? maybe a grip frame or some small part like that but their guns aren't made of ****ty plastic.
havent seen a spyder sport then have ya?
Old 02-07-2002, 03:46 PM #8
Magic55
M is for matrix

nope. i'm not to into guns that are less than 600 bucks. they don't do it for me
Old 02-07-2002, 04:49 PM #9
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

Well how much did you pay for your Matrix?
Old 02-07-2002, 05:14 PM #10
Magic55
M is for matrix

700 for the gun
75 for the trinity
400 for my armaggedon
65 for my x-board rev. --- but i'm getting a halo cause this BE **** doesn't cut it for my high rof
Old 02-07-2002, 05:46 PM #11
Dyoel182
Steel Tank Fan

I'd say go with a TurboRev instead of buying a whole new hopper. It will feed just as fast (its tested) and it will cost you a lot less than buying the brand new hopper.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:18 PM #12
Magic55
M is for matrix

the turbo rev isn't as fast as a halo.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:32 PM #13
SGT BiGGiE

turborev has been succesifully tested at 16bps on gun,and can possibly get higher now with the vortex impellor
Old 02-08-2002, 03:30 PM #14
jimboburgess
Total Rec

This will make me sound like a complete newbie but...

the blade is fun to play with, yeah it will only last about 3 months but it was only $20. It takes skill to play well with a pump, anyone who has never thought about playing with one or has always taken to semi, turbo, or auto over the pump is a wussy because they need to shoot a million and a half balls a second in order to get anyone out. Not everyone can have standard of a $600 gun anyway. try being a teenager and living on less than $50 dollars a week, trying to save up for a car, playing paintball and still trying to have a life other than that, I have to save up to buy a new lens for my goggles.
My stingray was my frist gun it taught me to aim, it taught me to fix a paintball gun, it taught me to hide, it taught me to walk lightly and sneak, most importantly it taught me to clean and oil my gun i am glad i didn't break a $600 gun, luckly it was just the cup-seal.
The "B" in brass eagle stands for beginner a stingrays plasic is sturdy and they are building the blade sturdier and studier. sometimes its fun to play with a gun that is way cheaper and has a very low rof just to prove yourself. get a guy out that has an electro with a BE and they give you the look.
Old 02-08-2002, 03:42 PM #15
SGT BiGGiE

i love my talon and use it against smi's all the time,a great challenge and great to hone your aiming skills
Old 02-08-2002, 03:48 PM #16
Magic55
M is for matrix

Quote:
get a guy out that has an electro with a BE and they give you the look.
that was very touching but the gun doesn't make the player. i only like to have a higher priced gun mainly because its a better quality and i won't need to be sending it in or taking the whole thing apart everytime i play. with my matrix all i have to do is make sure there is a nice coating of oil on the bolt and have good batteries and i'm set. i'm a teenager and pay for all my own stuff too so all that **** about having a limited budget so you can't have quality gear is plain out crap. there is something called saving your money.
pumps are cool if you want to be slow and boring. if your going up against someone with an electro and feel that all they're doing is firing a million balls a second then your pretty dumb. just because you have a high rof doens't mean you always use it. so basically you can go electro vs electro and have a nice fast paced game or pump vs pump and be slow and boring and then talk about how you have real "skill" because you aim or some crap like that.
Old 02-08-2002, 04:01 PM #17
jukig223

ya i am gonna have to agree with magic becuase you are all incredible stupid if you think playing with pumps is exciting and that playing with a electric gun is useless................the gun doesn't have to be exactly a $600 gun but a 20 or 50 dollar piece of crap is pointless................my penis can shoot farther then a talon or a stingray..............playing wih **** BE gun is liek what magic said slow and about as exciting as masturbating to a biology book.................you guys are all stupid and are a waste of paintballs
Old 02-08-2002, 09:04 PM #18
SGT BiGGiE

actually i do find it takes more skill to take out a experienced player with a cocker with a talon then ti does an angel,simply because you have to AIM more dead on witht he talon cant shoot 5 back to back like you can with a semi,i've played a 1 on 1 before me useing an angel the other guy useing an impy,and it was kinda boring for me tapping his bunker til he got hit,all shots were well aimed though on top of each other just abover the bunker,but if i would have started with a semi like my cuzin for example,his aim is way off he relies on volume,i used a talon for 6-8 months so i really relie on my aim over gun speed
Old 02-09-2002, 08:40 AM #19
Magic55
M is for matrix

if you rely on aim then why did you have to "tap" his bunker? when i play i aim for the other guy not his bunker. theres nothing about an electro that says you have to fire fast its just there incase you want to. its kindof like having a ferrari.. you can drive fast but you don't have to all the time.
Old 02-09-2002, 03:08 PM #20
SGT BiGGiE

well,i had the angel for the day and although all my shots were within an inch of the small hole in his bunker,i was haveing fun and it did get him out,prtty much one fo them things"while i have it i might as well see if i can make this puppy sing",but i've also noticed the difference between semi's and pumps is in a pump game there is more moveing and action,i cant tell you how many games i seen at world cup that for the first 10 minutes everybody stayed in thier intial bunker and just fought it out then moved like 10-15 minutes in the game,althought right now i'm not really into tournys,but when i play speedball i dont like sittin in a bunker for more thenn 4-5 minutes and i only do that when i have too,but for scenario and big gams i am in the training stages of become one of the team snipers because i take time to aim
Old 02-09-2002, 03:15 PM #21
punkpaintballer
A FIRE INSIDE

first of all, i've shot a talon before, there's no use in aiming because the ball never goes where ur pointing the gun, and like others have said, just because we have the capability for high ROF we dont use it. I have a cocker and i can get it going pretty fast, but most of the time i just shoot 2 or 3 shot bursts when i snap shoot. Except for when im in the back, then i get to hammer on the trigger a little and send out a constant stream of paint

AFI kicks ***
Closed Thread