Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 06-18-2015, 06:45 PM #1
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Oklahoma D-Day 2016

The dates are out: June 13-18, 2016.

2015 was a great year, with an atmosphere of camaraderie and a hard fight.

Check here for unit recruiting ads and other information throughout the year.
Advertisement
Old 06-18-2015, 06:53 PM #2
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Honoring the bold daring and sacrifice of the early German frogmen (combat swimmers), the 1058th Marine Einsatzkommando, "The MEK," is a German special operations unit tasked with direct assault and close quarters battle. While German High Command occasionally assigns MEK other special operations roles, the unit has existed from the beginning to seize Allied strongpoints, recapture lost German assets, break Allied lines, and destroy Allied offensives. MEK Marines take great pride in being the most aggressive unit on the field, in either army. Their strategic, kamikaze-like assaults regularly mow through Allied units much larger than their own, allowing German line infantry to exploit the resulting gaps. The resulting panic and confusion in the enemy enables MEK to inflict casualties far out of proportion to their number. MEK makes a great home for highly aggressive players, whether speedballers and woodsballers, as well as for fearless newer players willing to learn. Potential recruits should be aware that MEK's physical activity level is high, however, and that marines are usually exposed to intense levels of fire all day. Specifics of MEK's training and tasking are not discussed until marines are on site. Make contact with MEK at https://www.facebook.com/1058MEK

Last edited by Dr. Mom : 10-28-2015 at 10:57 PM.
Dr. Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:08 PM #3
MR2_Taco

Join the MEK. Do it. Do it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbacW6LuUZg
MR2_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:37 PM #4
Wile.E.
Wile.E.

Calling All Past, Present, And Future Green Devils!

DDAP/6th Fallschirmjager Regiment CO
"Loyalty for Loyalty" - Fellowship of Regiment 6

Last edited by Wile.E. : 06-20-2015 at 11:39 PM. Reason: wrong url
Wile.E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:26 PM #5
Wile.E.
Wile.E.

6 Fjr "green Devils" Unit Description

We are first and foremost an assault unit, capable of responding at a moment's notice to where they are needed most... or prowling the dark boundary forest of the D-Day Field to intercept and deny Allied efforts to maneuver and link up behind German lines.

Your unit is a highly mobile, elite, reactionary assault force, to be deployed at the discretion of the German High Command to counter the movements of the Allies on the field. You will also need to be capable of autonomous action, of knowing when and where your unit must be to strike and counter the Allied advance. The 6th Fallschirmjäger-Regiment must stand ready to respond in force to wherever they are needed most. You must be prepared to fight with a unit that must be fluid, light, swift, and above all else, hard-hitting.

Expect to do battle in virtually every corner of the 700 acre playing field, against any and every unit that attempts to breach passage through German Territory.

The terrain is brutal, the enemy is numerous, the field is massive and your unit will be called upon to counter-attack, ambush, harass, and destroy the enemy wherever the need is greatest.

This is a physically demanding unit, not for the faint of heart.

You must be 15 years of Age at the time of D-Day 2016.

Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:59 PM #6
1058th MEK
1058th MEK

MEK is looking for more Marines...

Message us at http://www.facebook.com/1058MEK

1058th MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:49 PM #7
Jwalk100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Mom View Post
The dates are out: June 13-18, 2016.

2015 was a great year, with an atmosphere of camaraderie and a hard fight.

Check here for unit recruiting ads and other information throughout the year.
See you all next year!

Hail Hydra!
Jwalk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:06 PM #8
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Make contact with OKDD's most aggressive unit at http://www.facebook.com/1058MEK

Old 07-08-2015, 08:04 PM #9
Wile.E.
Wile.E.

2016 OK D-Day! What are you looking for?

If you are reading this post, you are probably investigating Oklahoma D-Day and searching for a team to play with. I was doing the same about 6 years ago. I researched all the teams/units there at D-Day, looking for a group that was honorable, organized, with great camaraderie on and off the field. My search came to an end with the 6th Fallschirmjager.

The purpose of this unit on game day is to be used as a reactionary unit. Because of the extreme nature of our tasks, to play with this unit means you will be tested physically and mentally. Arriving for game day in great physical condition is a must!

Our leadership understands how to lead, and that is to support, guide, and show the way. This group is duty bound and stands ready to take on toughest of troubles on game day, all with a friendly smile on our faces. No Fallschirmjager is every pushed into battle; we lead the way.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:25 AM #10
dorsai

has been a member for 10 years
dorsai posts videos on PbNation
Cell: 239.410.9632
Email: ADorsai@aol.com
dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:55 PM #11
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Make contact with OKDD's most aggressive unit at http://www.facebook.com/1058MEK

Last edited by Dr. Mom : 10-28-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Dr. Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:46 PM #12
rwcamiolo

The members of the 2013/14/15 101st pathfinders have switched sides and are now the 21st Panzer Recon Unit. Come join us for 2016.

21st Panzer Recon Unit
Special registration/check-in: Must be 15 or older.
O-Course required: Optional
Special Equipment needed: Hydration pack
Engagement area: Starting point varies, and will be asked to cover the entire field with various objectives.
Description: The 21st PRU is the newest addition to the Axis special forces . Used as a Quick Response Force to offset Allied momentum in strategic area of the playing field. The 21st PRU are broken down into structured platoons and squads and will train everyday of the week in assaulting key areas of the field. We like to work as specialized teams utilizing everyones key strengths with specific jobs. Most leaders in the 21st PRU will have VHF/UHF comms because we will be instructed to move at a moments notice. We have a great need for heavy gunners, anti-tank, and snipers.
rwcamiolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:52 PM #13
Wile.E.
Wile.E.

THIS IS AWESOME!

Welcome to the RED TEAM former 101st!! You are going to have a great time in 2016!!!
Old 07-31-2015, 09:16 PM #14
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Welcome! 2016 is looking like it will be a great year.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:25 AM #15
Wile.E.
Wile.E.

Team 6fjr/2nd Bn Forming Now!

Hello players,

I am very excited to announce a new feature to our unit: TEAM 6FJR/2nd BATTALION. As you know we come together from all over the United States and parts of the world to play Oklahoma D-Day each year. I’ve been approached multiple times about how cool it would be to “have our own team” and have the capability to get together in an organized way and play at more than just Oklahoma D-Day. Well, I feel the same way and have put this new feature together for this purpose. To give those of you who are “free agent” Green Devils, where we are your team. Now it is a reality: TEAM 6FJR/2ND BATTALION is it.

This is not a totally new concept, we’ve already been doing something like this, but haven’t put an effort to “brand” ourselves yet officially. Today is the day. Starting now, sign-up for player positions begin. There are regular players, squad leaders, and Kommand positions available. Player cap will be at 50. Our Team will actually be the 2nd battalion of our D-Day Unit. The intent here is to reserve 2nd battalion for regular, unattached players, or people who may be on a team/club but come to D-Day solo, or in small groups. Of course, you are the D-Day customer and you make the choice of who you play with, but 2nd Battalion will be reserved for this purpose: to give players a “home” and something to come back to and grow with. And, make connections to play in other nation-wide games, like 2015 Fulda Gap for example. Of course we still welcome, want and need large teams/clubs to join with us at D-Day like Green Devils Mexico, Redrum, Tulsa X-Factor, etc and 1st, 3rd, and 4th battalions will be reserved space for these teams and others who want to play as 6th FJR as done before.

Please note, as mentioned earlier, there will be a 50 player cap for TEAM 6FJR/2nd Battalion. I will take verbal commitments, but those that verify with D-Day registration and who are “on-site” come game week will get first choice as to what position they want(regular player, squad leader, command, anti-tank, etc).

Also if you are an experienced D-Day/Scenario player and love what the 6FJR is all about and have the desire to be a leader, these positions are needed. If interested, please contact me directly. These positions will only be given to choice individuals. Those who identify with the 6FJR philosophy of “leading from the front” and showing the way in our friendly paintball-tour guide type of way.

For those with a sense of nostalgia of D-Day, there will be special service ranks and titles (with patches) that go with this unit also.
I can’t say how excited I am to see this happen. If you know me, you know how much I love each of you and how much I love our Unit at Oklahoma D-Day. I want this to be something that gives back to you as much as you give to it. Let me know if you have any questions. Sign Up begins NOW.

*Note: Teams and squads within 2nd Battalion will be organized using the Valken Corps system (http://valkencorps.com/), giving players the opportunity to meet and play with people from their own part of the country, or play with people from a different part of the country. Of course, people that want to be together will be allowed to do so from wherever they are from. You are the D-Day customer, your choice.

If you have questions about Team 6FJR let me know. See you on the game field!!
Old 08-01-2015, 06:54 PM #16
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Old 08-03-2015, 11:38 PM #17
Goodi314

Goodi314 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Went in 2014 had a blast hope you had a good turn out!
Goodi314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:03 PM #18
dorsai

ATTENTION TO ORDERS:

In view of his demonstrated qualities, dedication and leadership, Stephen M. Dowell "Zipper"
is hereby promoted to Commander, 505th PIR, 82nd ABN DIV in which he will maintain and
develop to the best of his abilities. Along with this command Zipper is to be promoted to the
rank of Colonel. It is with great confidence that that the rights and responsibilities of this
command position be given to him.

Promotion effective immediately.

Please join me in congratulating Steve on his promotion.

Airborne All the Way!!!

Travis Posey
82nd ABN DIV
MG, Commanding
Old 08-12-2015, 02:45 PM #19
dorsai

It's recently come to our attention that the German high command has
begun a campaign to bring a long forgotten evil power, dubbed Hydra
back to life. For those not familiar with Hydra here are the few details
which the O.S.S., the Allied intelligence unit has been able to uncover
so far.

Though they’ve changed their look, their leadership, and at times their
mantra, Hydra forever lurks in the shadows, waiting for the perfect time
to strike.

Formed in ancient Egypt, the Brotherhood of the Spear as it was
then called spread across the globe. Later known as the Cathari Sect
and then the Thule Society, the organization founded by Imhotep
further evolved into Hydra. Here's the symbol our agents tell us now
reportedly adorns their blood red banner -

Old 08-12-2015, 05:38 PM #20
Dr. Mom
CO, 1058th MEK

Contact OKDD's most aggressive unit at http://www.facebook.com/1058MEK

Old 08-18-2015, 07:11 PM #21
Mock17

The MEK looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to do my best to make it down for 2016, and bring my boys down as well.
Mock17 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups