Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-08-2002, 09:01 PM #1
OperationIMPY
Powerlyte

OperationIMPY is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
OperationIMPY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Joe, Tony, or Jon please read......Mod out of hand

Hello and I have a complaint. One of your moderators is completely out of hand. OleMissRebel is going postal and posting in everyone one of my threads that I am a bad trader in reality, I am not. I have never ripped anyone off and I have never done anything wrong except back out of a deal for financial reasons. If anyone could help me please mail me at pmj22000@hotmail.com. I suggest you review his posts and his attitude. Thank you.
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2002, 09:13 PM #2
Joe

Joe is a Supporting Member
Backing out of a deal that is in progress no matter what circumstances are at hand is a bad trade. He has the right to voice his opinion in other trading ads you post warning others about what you did.

Believe me, if you were in his situation you would be pretty mad and would like to warn others that he hasn't always been a great trader. Through ebay if you back out on a deal, a complaint is then filed. After the complaint goes through, the account is banned. We are not that harsh here unless it is a really bad trade
Old 01-08-2002, 09:19 PM #3
OperationIMPY
Powerlyte

OperationIMPY is a founding member
OperationIMPY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thanks for your help.is there anyway i can convince you that he is anyway at fault.thanks.