Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-23-2004, 09:27 PM #1
nightwarrior431
Yo Mama Got Buck Teef?!

has been a member for 10 years
Just a THought?

Wow you all have really outdone yourselfs. over1400 posts on a gun that isn't out yet. people r already getting in fights like in kangaroodents post. in my opinion SP should have kept the nerve a secret until they released it for sale. thsi would prevent a s*** load of hype. People get so hyped about a product and how holy it will be that when they get it and it isn't completely awesome they are extremely dissapointed and 1500 down the drain. unless of which it is holy. But Look at the WAS board for the imp it first got everyone thinking wow how awesome. then all of a sudden a year later when it still hadn't come out yet people say F*** this S***. then you get a pleasant result of people spamming of how this company is crap and this product sux balls and so on. so i guess if you can actually interprut wat im saying my point is how in the F**king hell do things like this start up. The answer is simple we expect too much adn get too little. well since im somewhat of a newb and only 14 i will get flamed for this but what the hell i tried to make my point.

P.S.Also i have great news...I just saved a load on my car insurance by switching to Giecko.
Any of various ribbonlike, often very long flatworms of the class Cestoda, that lack an alimentary canal and are parasitic in the intestines of vertebrates, including humans. "

Last edited by nightwarrior431 : 04-23-2004 at 09:33 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2004, 01:20 PM #2
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is a Supporting Member
Ydna is BST Trusted
The purpose of them promotioning the Nerve was specifically for it to get hyped. It's part of their strategy. Other companies do it all the time.

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".

Last edited by Ydna : 04-27-2004 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:35 PM #3
BEEJ
SEE U AT THE 50

^^^EXACTLY...stupid freshman

Russian Legion Fan # 26
XSV Fan 228
You Just WISH you could keep up with me and my '72 Mach 1, Biatch
Old 04-27-2004, 08:17 AM #4
headsrol2

of course hype is good, but its been going on too long. i know when i first heard about the nerve i thought it was awesome and couldnt wait for it to come out, now i could care less seeing as it still hasnt come out. they waited too long and the gun is losing its appeal. and dont call him a stupid freshman, he was makinga point, thats all you dont have to flame him on it.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:41 AM #5
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is a Supporting Member
Ydna is BST Trusted
I agree, however there is still quite a demographic for it.

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".
Old 04-27-2004, 04:50 PM #6
Dye Matrix DM4

**** i just want it to come out! and i agree that it has been awhile but i still have hope! lol