Old 01-18-2002, 07:30 AM #22
TheFauxKing
EVIL OVERLORD

TheFauxKing is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by PION
Look I dont know who you think you are , but you really need to STOP RIDING YOUR HIGH HOURSE.

I do apprechiate you answering my question ( even though it was answered throughly and intelegently yet in a sarcastic , almost moking manner..... )

Honestly I dont want to continue this conversation with you because honestly you just arn't a very nice person........ No one likes someone who points out all there flaws and mistakes.... It shows that they are not very positive.....

I tryed being nice to you, like thanking you for your answer and complimenting you on your new avatar.... but you would always come back with a smerk remark.

And simply not answering my question, just because of the simple fact that you can......... well that just shows that you are not deserving to be of any position of importants on this board or any board , if your not willing to help your fellow members and Pb players......

but look I agree,,,, lets stop this conversation, I did get my answer, thank you ,,,, and thank you AUCTIONJUNKIE........ now thats a helpful person who actually deserves a higher position....

No hard feeling, just dont be so cocky......
1) I have no "hourse" nor any whores nor even a horse. I'm having some fun, you're getting overly offended. WHY should someone have to explain this????

2) "No a very nice person..." There MIGHT be a reason the word "evil" is in said title. Does my title read, "Resident butt kisser and friend of many"? Does it say ANYTHING to you that would make you think, "Gee, this is a guy that is probably here to be a masculine version of Mother Theresa to the people of this site and to paintballers 'round the world!"????

Does the "title" Evil Overlord being ANY of those sorts of images to mind?

I think not ...

"you are not deserving to be of any position of importants "
I tend to think that Tony & Joe completely agree! Besides, they use domestic ants, not imported.

Now ... I think you need to rethink this whole idea of getting your feelings hurt so easily. I'll avoid you (as best I can) and you should just avoid me; that'll help a lot in the way of not having all these sorts of misunderstandings.

No hard feelings, just don't be such a retard from now on, okay?

* There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
AVISO: No coloca en la boca ni recto
The Evil Overlord and Evil Enterprises, Incorporated do not condone the abuse of homosexuals, the elderly or of children. We donít really care about baby seals, though. The opinions expressed by the Evil Overlord are not necessarily those of PbNation.com and/or their sponsors. (Non-Member Non-grata: Gay Nazis for Christ)

Last edited by TheFauxKing : 01-18-2002 at 07:52 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-18-2002, 08:29 AM #23
dzhezKov
одиH

dzhezKov is a Supporting Member
dzhezKov is a founding member
Quote:
No one likes someone who points out all there flaws and mistakes.... It shows that they are not very positive.....
Positive? Sure they are, they are positively helping people not to sound like a jackass or act like a fool in front of anyone else. Take it as a learning experience, correct your mistakes, and live life with your newfound improvement.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"I've seen much of the world... It is brutal, and cruel, and dark."
Old 01-18-2002, 03:57 PM #24
Deadlock2k1
Back to basics

Deadlock2k1 is a Supporting Member
LOL @ faux. Your to damn funny (from ur last post) heh heh. Keep on Rockin man!!