Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-04-2002, 03:41 PM #1
brainv58
pbnation independant

has been a member for 10 years
gameboy advance and hot games F/S...need pball and ps2 money

i just got a GAMEBOY ADVANCE for christmas and several games...the gameboy has been used once...i am hoping for cash and it is the arctic (white) color

i also have...
1. powerpak ex (20 hours of gameplay and its rechargeable)
2. 6 Nyko game cases
3. gameboy advance carrying case
4. tony hawk's pro skater 2
5. ecks vs. sever
6. doom
7. gt advance
8. advance wars
9. Nyko snake light

if you see somethin you like or would like to make an offer on the gameboy advance or games/accessories then PM me or email me at glockslinga03@hotmail.com

all of the games are in mint condition with boxes and instructions and i would prefer cash/money order offers

thank you
Old 01-04-2002, 10:31 PM #2
topdawg

I'll give you a spyder compact 2000 and $50 for it.
Old 01-04-2002, 10:41 PM #3
brainv58
pbnation independant

got any pics of the gun?
Old 01-04-2002, 10:50 PM #4
topdawg

Nah, but it's silver and black, and it shoots pretty darn well. I'll definitely do this deal if you're willing. The games and system all got boxes right?
Old 01-04-2002, 10:56 PM #5
brainv58
pbnation independant

yeah, all the instructions and boxes are there...however, i would rather have money...i plan on buying a spyder xtra and a PS2 in the near future...i dunno, i'll get back to you if i don't take up any of these other offers i have
Old 01-04-2002, 11:04 PM #6
topdawg

The entire spyder line is about the same. You could easily upgrade the compact into the xtra. How about $60 and the gun?
Old 01-04-2002, 11:06 PM #7
topdawg

Or I could give you a Dreamcast package for it: Dreamcast with controller, VMU, memory card, 2 rumble packs, Crazy Taxi, and a keyboard. You can't even find these suckas anymore, they are going up in value.
Old 01-04-2002, 11:14 PM #8
brainv58
pbnation independant

sorry man, i have a sports edition dreamcast with 4 controllers, 2 memory units, and about 40 games...i wont need another...

i only want the xtra over any other spyder because i am looking for vertical feed...

would you be interested in buying any individual games or accessories out of that package...i also have a playstation (not PS2) with a mod-chip and about 25-30 games for it---would you be interested in that at all?
Old 01-04-2002, 11:27 PM #9
topdawg

I traded my GBA's, but now I want yours. I don't need the playstation, unless it's the newer smaller model, and if those games are back-ups. I can't buy just games and accessories, but the things I want most are the system, ecks vs. sever, advance wars, and doom. LMK what you want to do
Old 01-04-2002, 11:44 PM #10
brainv58
pbnation independant

allright...heres the deal...i have an offer pending for ecks v. sever and doom...he offered me $55 for those 2 games...if you are interested in those games, then drop me an offer...if not, i would be willing to work out a deal with you on the GBA unit and advance wars...

i am interested in cash and i may have some local people that would be willing to buy the GBA...however, i would be more than willing to work out a deal with you...let me know what you would be willing to offer
Old 01-04-2002, 11:48 PM #11
topdawg

How about $150 for all of this? i don't have it on me right now, but I would get it pretty quick.
Old 01-05-2002, 11:58 AM #12
brainv58
pbnation independant

i just emailed my other interested buyer and he is willing to go $60 shipped for ecks vs. sever and doom...

so heres what me and you can do...

i can let this whole package go for $200 shipped to your door with all of the boxes and instructions and accessories and 5 games...

...or...

i have to take the other offer i have and let everything else go for $155...that would be the GBA unit, the accessories, and 3 games (gt advance, advance wars, and tony hawk's pro skater 2)

here is what i need to know...1. how quickly you can get the money 2. if you are willing to send cash/check/money order and 3. you must send the payment first...once i receive it and it clears, then i send out the package

if you need any references, i have dealt with "scarnan" for over a year now...we have traded/sold nearly $200 in dreamcast software with each other...you can contact him at AIM- scarnan144...i am also a registered and active user on cdrom-guide.com, where i trade and sell hardware and gaming software in the boards...

let me know where we stand on this deal...and feel free to ask any questions
Old 01-05-2002, 12:18 PM #13
topdawg

Ecks Vs. Sever and Doom are the games I really want. But, if somebody is offering ya $60, that's a good price to get rid of them at. I don't really want THPS 2, because I had that a while back, and I didn't like it. All I really wanted was the GBA, maybe accessories, and those 3 games.
Old 01-05-2002, 01:19 PM #14
brainv58
pbnation independant

allright...i'll tell ya what i can do...

i will give ya doom, ecks vs. sever, advance wars, the GBA, and all the accessories for $160 shipped
Old 01-05-2002, 02:55 PM #15
brainv58
pbnation independant

topdawg, get back at me man...let me know what you think about $160 shipped to your door...that includes all of the accessories, the GBA, advance wars, doom, and ecks vs. sever...

i'll tell ya what, i'll even throw in a Nintendo GBA link cable (worth $15) for free...

lmk
Old 01-06-2002, 11:42 AM #16
topdawg

So you wouldn't be interested in a Spyder Compact 2000 and money. I would give you the compact 2000 and $50 for the GBA w/accessories and the 3 games. Otherwise, go with the other guy's offer cuz I can't afford that, I got higher priorities right now. THanks
Old 01-06-2002, 01:48 PM #17
brainv58
pbnation independant

the other guy's offer is nice...but he only offered $60 for the 2 games...i would much rather bundle the GBA with the games and accessories...

let me know what kind of budget you are on and i will see what i can do...i decided to keep my gun i have right now so i would not be interested in the spyder...

anyways, let me know how much money you can work with, and i'll maybe let the package go for a reasonable price in your range

lmk

peace