PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-07-2004, 01:41 PM #1
grashopa00

has been a member for 10 years
f/s or trade Gamecube w/ games!!!!

I have a like new gamecube that i bought a few months ago just to make it threw the winter w/o dieing of boredom, i have 2 controllers (one has only been used once for like half an hour) and i have two of the larger memory cards (the $20 ones) and i also have three games that are in great condition, XIII, Medal of honor Rising son, and madden 2004. Everything is in like new condition and will be shipped in original packaging w/ all books!!!!

offers?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2004, 02:17 PM #2
Elusa
ICD Crusader

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm....

wrong section

Looking to trade this plus cash for a Freestyle if possible. IM or PM me if interested.

AIM: BB9077

Thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=634015
Old 04-07-2004, 02:31 PM #3
grashopa00

wrong section? i want to trade it for painball guns and or equipment or cash
it fits right in bud
Old 04-07-2004, 02:32 PM #4
grashopa00

so its kindof like i want to buy a paintball gun, but im using the gamecube as money.... barter system buddy! w00t!
Old 04-07-2004, 02:45 PM #5
Elusa
ICD Crusader

umm it still belongs in the "Everything Else" section cuz u NEVER mentioned that you wanted to trade it for a paintball gun, and also if u wanted it to be in this forum, you shouldve worded it like: "i wanna buy a paintball gun ive got gamecube to trade for it". So worded the way you did, it belongs in the Everything Else section and not in this one, especially since you never even said u wanted to trade it for a pball gun in ur original post...

Looking to trade this plus cash for a Freestyle if possible. IM or PM me if interested.

AIM: BB9077

Thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=634015