HK Video presents: Timebomb's BLAZING Dynasty Shocker VIDEO!! - Page 5 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-20-2004, 03:12 PM #85
rowdy6789
www.dyeprecision.com

rowdy6789 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Steve you're right, Mr. "TIMEBOME" is way more agg than me, especially with that Dynasty Jersey.
Rory @ Dye Precision
rnamimatsu@dyeprecision.com
858.536.5183 ext. 221

HINMAN INC.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:52 PM #86
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM

timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
nuimpykid, it had been raining all morning and I was freezing.

Mike
Old 04-20-2004, 11:28 PM #87
Synod

Its kind of funny, people are so bitter towards smartparts, they sink low enough to call it a cheater gun when its shooting fast. If it was a timmy, or an angel, everyone wouldn't be accusing it of bounce.. That there is a shocker. You don't need bounce to shoot it like that. This shows people bash shockers without even really knowing what they can do, showing again, that they are just bitter towards smartparts and have nothing really against shockers.

The largest problem in paintball now is that people focus more on the markers they own, rather than their skills on the field. As long as your marker shoots paint, you're capable of anything on the field.

Team X-Static
Sponsors: Draxxus Paintballs, PBL, Proadvantage paintball, Pro Graphics 2000, Ground Zero Paintball
Old 04-21-2004, 04:28 PM #88
nuimpykid
Damn ref shootin N00BS!!!

Just wonderin, cuz it still looks so much nicer there than here!!!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:12 PM #89
one00three33mhz

There are way better guns... One's that look better, shoot better, and you don't need bounce to shoot fast with them. This is just another video with bounce... I thought dynasty was alright until i read about them and their bouncing guns. Talk about me all you want, but the truth still remains.

-Mike

CCM J2 autococker red/black
acid wash WAS excal #A00889

1979 Kawasaki KZ1000 shaft

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=870332
Old 04-21-2004, 07:20 PM #90
one00three33mhz

I'm going to get freaking A7X to beat you up...
-Mike

Old 04-22-2004, 12:17 AM #91
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM

timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
Yes the truth remains, you're an idiot.

Mike
Old 04-22-2004, 12:20 AM #92
the_chaffer
Banned

yes, the truth remains, made by nazi's
Old 04-23-2004, 06:46 PM #93
one00three33mhz

Hey all you guys, I was kissing a guy the other day behind the spectator stands... I must like guys or something.
-Mike

Old 04-24-2004, 04:25 PM #94
maxcarnage
hits happen..get some!!!

maxcarnage is a Supporting Member
the vid was just a touch dark for me to really see much but it was definately ripping.....i think the cheater gun thing is pretty funny 'cause if you dont tech the gun......how do you really know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadgasm
PS - All of you who basically said "deal with it" - I'm assuming you don't have kids...and if you do, I will personally hang out with them for a whole day swearing, telling dirty jokes, and just overall being a bad influence...freedom of speech - deal with it :dodgy:
Old 04-24-2004, 06:10 PM #95
NOT Easy Kill

It's funny because this PMI pirranha can shoot that fast/slow http://www.pdpaintball.com/eye-test3.WMV way to go Dynasty, you disigned an average gun that can be outshot by a "noob cannon". I tip my hat to you.
Team Arsenal's #1 fan

http://www.hunt101.com/img/153949.gif

"Originally posted by Legalize It
So in my perspective this thread is junk. Nothing is discussed here except; Dynasty is AGG, whats your favorite cereal, Oli can i suck your dick?, Dynasty boxers or briefs? "
Old 04-24-2004, 06:50 PM #96
one00three33mhz

Hey, this regards my last post... You know who i was frenchkissing... It was my brother!!!
-Mike

Old 04-24-2004, 11:38 PM #97
pntbllrmrc

do u want soem one to tell you that your an idiot or something???

what does that have to do with the shockers anyways, just shut up.....
Old 04-24-2004, 11:39 PM #98
LessThanJake77

LessThanJake77 is a Supporting Member
LessThanJake77 plays in the PSP
LessThanJake77 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally posted by NOT Easy Kill
It's funny because this PMI pirranha can shoot that fast/slow http://www.pdpaintball.com/eye-test3.WMV way to go Dynasty, you disigned an average gun that can be outshot by a "noob cannon". I tip my hat to you.
that was shooting a consistent 13
the first dynasty shocker video was shooting 15.5 maybe even higher.
PennStatePaintball #77
Old 04-25-2004, 12:18 AM #99
xCockerRockerx
WeAreCDR.com

xCockerRockerx plays in the PSP
xCockerRockerx plays in the APPA D2 division
Re: HK Video Productions presents: Timebomb's new BLAZING FAST Dynasty Edition Shocke

From what I read it sounds like according to the stuff from FON, Dynasy had some shockers that were bouncing. They seemed to have repeated problems all day.

Quote:
Originally posted by ft57
The trigger is soooo light that it now gets madd trigger bounce. Timebomber Mike is very pleased with performance of his Super Shocker.
Isn't bounce a bad thing? Bounce is illegal? Correct? Isn't that why Dynasty couldn't play with their markers or at least held up the tourny. It is weird that they would go to a tourny with markers that bounced like they do. They either had never shot the markers before [??] or they knew the markers had bounce.

Quote:
These Dynasty Shockerguns are simply awesome.
Isn't bounce a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally posted by Synod
Its kind of funny, people are so bitter towards smartparts, they sink low enough to call it a cheater gun when its shooting fast. If it was a timmy, or an angel, everyone wouldn't be accusing it of bounce..
People are accusing this shocker of bounce because a mod said that it has bounce in the first post of this thread.

Seattle Treasure
-= Seattle CDR - Semi-Pro XBall Team =-
www.CDRStar.com | www.LorenAnderson.com
Old 04-25-2004, 05:17 AM #100
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
Re: Re: HK Video Productions presents: Timebomb's new BLAZING FAST Dynasty Edition Shocke

Quote:
Originally posted by xCockerRockerx
From what I read it sounds like according to the stuff from FON, Dynasy had some shockers that were bouncing. They seemed to have repeated problems all day.

Quote:
The trigger is soooo light that it now gets madd trigger bounce. Timebomber Mike is very pleased with performance of his Super Shocker.
Isn't bounce a bad thing? Bounce is illegal? Correct? Isn't that why Dynasty couldn't play with their markers or at least held up the tourny. It is weird that they would go to a tourny with markers that bounced like they do. They either had never shot the markers before [??] or they knew the markers had bounce.

Quote:
These Dynasty Shockerguns are simply awesome.
Isn't bounce a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally posted by Synod
Its kind of funny, people are so bitter towards smartparts, they sink low enough to call it a cheater gun when its shooting fast. If it was a timmy, or an angel, everyone wouldn't be accusing it of bounce..
People are accusing this shocker of bounce because a mod said that it has bounce in the first post of this thread.

DOOD!!! I think it's really cool that by the good graces of duh paintball gods that I had posted this like 4 hours before you posted your awesome reply which contains great quotes and excellent points but if you read this link below then you'll see that everything in doubt has been exonerated big time!
Click here!!!
to get to this link:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...82#post5124682

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Many of these sites that report on stuff have this tendency to spice up their stories with no-so-accurate accusations/hints/controversy so that you'd mention their site and link to them or whatever. Some of the supposed reports are soooo far fetched and so full of balogna. There's not such thing as a full auto switch, no such thing as a mysterious switch on the backplate of the bolt, etc. I would know. I too, was interested in finding out what all this crazyness all about so I emailed Dynasty's team spokesman Angel, who's email address is Angel@DynastyDynamics.com He replied and told me that it's not true. He went on to explain that one of the false reports stated that Ryan Greenspan had his gun shoot of a salvo of like half the hopper, then he supposedly pulled out a note from Smart Parts, a supposed note that was addressed to the refferees stating that there's a manufacturer flaw that causes the bounce.... Well guess what? That supposed report was only half correct. 1. Ryan Greenspan (Team DynastyDynamics.com) did pull out a piece of paper. 2. That piece of paper was a copy of the tournament rules! duh!!! That is what you call "being prepared". Is that not smart of them or what?!

Anyway, in case you were to lazy to go follow that link that I just showed you, let me copy paste it here for ya:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally posted by emnm79
hold the trigger in for a split second and it will stop... trigger bounce is from the inertia of the trigger holding it still while the gun moves, so once it gets pulled, the force of the gun moving pulls it again.. and the cycle begins... if you hold it in, it shouldnt start after you let go... mine bounces crazy with paint and an aluminum trigger... i havent tried to adjust it down enough to bounce it without paint. Gotta use my delrin trigger in a tourney, only way i could get the bounce to stop...
The videos in this thread are way agg! I just wanted you all to keep in mind that setting up a "run away full auto" trigger set up is great for videos, but it's illegal and unsafe to use at the field. I've seen where this one player drops his gun on the ground and it's still shooting by itself. That's called a run-away trigger where it's own mechanical bounce causes it to keep shooting on it's own. I would never want to use a gun that has a runaway trigger, because it's illegal at ALL fields and it's very unsafe! When you accidentally leave your gun on while walking around in the staging area and somehow something hits the trigger and your trigger runs-away full auto, you're going to shoot thru the barrel bag and that is very unsafe. It's fun to do videos with that, but not fun and not safe to play with in a game. I've had stock Angel Speeds that have triggers that "run away full auto" and it's no fun to play with it like that.... especially when you end up shooting your own bunker, or the distraction of the full auto messes up your focus on the game itself. People, please understand this, the key word is "controlled" trigger bounce. If you want to put up a good video, do one that has "controlled" trigger bounce; not runaway full auto trigger bounce. Here is the free advice: Once you got it adjusted perfectly, to where it's more of a "controlled trigger bounce", then you know you gots it made!

Again, great job on the trigger work and great videos!

Quote:
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
yea but regardless that wouldnt work on a shocker without being CRAZY obvious considering they use a BUTTON not a SWITCH, you fail to get that point. not to mention smart parts would have to be mentally retarded to let one of their flagship teams have modded cheater guns.
Yep, that's right. Dynasty doesn't use or need cheat features in order to win tournaments. What they do use is something called "skillz". More people should focus on the s-k-i-l-l-s part.
--- ft57
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 04-25-2004, 05:31 AM #101
xCockerRockerx
WeAreCDR.com

You know **** is hitting the fan when the mod is flaming people. lol.
Anyway, I am not sure if I am getting you correctly. Are you saying that before posting in this thread, I should look for a similiar post in a different thread? If you are saying that, don't you think that would be near imposible? IF not, pretty time consuming.

Yah, I understand that some websites could change the story to stir **** up. That is the way the internet is. Under the hypothetical situation that Dyansty was cheating, Angel would probably deny it and make up a slightly different story. Basically you have to take everything for what it's worth, obviously.

Anyway, seems like you are on a big powertrip or something man. That are really trying to defend something. I am not trying to be a dick, just kind of weird.

Seattle Treasure
Old 04-25-2004, 05:43 AM #102
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by xCockerRockerx
You know **** is hitting the fan when the mod is flaming people. lol.
Anyway, I am not sure if I am getting you correctly. Are you saying that before posting in this thread, I should look for a similiar post in a different thread? If you are saying that, don't you think that would be near imposible? IF not, pretty time consuming.

Yah, I understand that some websites could change the story to stir **** up. That is the way the internet is. Under the hypothetical situation that Dyansty was cheating, Angel would probably deny it and make up a slightly different story. Basically you have to take everything for what it's worth, obviously.

Anyway, seems like you are on a big powertrip or something man. That are really trying to defend something. I am not trying to be a dick, just kind of weird.

No, I wasn't trying to flame you, nor am I going on some powertrip. I was just excited about how I had posted something several hours before you posted here, and how my earlier post relates to the concerns you had in your post in this thread. So, I was pleased to have been able to show you one of my reply, which is great for proving how sincere I am about the issue of safety and how I do not advocate the use of "run away, full auto" triggerbounce. Again, I was grateful to the "paintball gods" for this great conicidence and timing of my reply, which happed before you posted your concerns. So yeah, I welcome the opportunity to help you understand the things I've said, which you had quoted, and I'm honored that you took the time to quote those things. Thank you very much!
Old 04-25-2004, 05:45 AM #103
xCockerRockerx
WeAreCDR.com

Alright man, just seemed like you were being sarcastic. Take it easy man, I am off to sleep.

Seattle Treasure
Old 04-25-2004, 11:33 AM #104
Mcot2

its bouncing... he said it in the first post. Whats so good about a bouncing gun. I could just set my eblade to bounce 20-30 bps off one pull and take a video. Is that "AGG"
Old 04-25-2004, 12:21 PM #105
bos_2005
Here's your sign

No that isnt AGG because its not a WMD!!! When will ppl learn
Rustybulletholes