Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-14-2004, 10:54 AM #43
lbreevesii

just wanted to say that i''m going to be going to appalachian state university(in NW nc) next year and i'm gonna push to get something set up.
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2004, 06:59 PM #44
Legacy
Design Engineer

Legacy is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by crazycocker07
its fun to see you guys with good gear get owned. step out onto the field with me and my boys and watch my annie keep your head tight against the bunker.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My sides hurt now.
Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 03:33 PM #45
tiddley

im goin to UNCC in 06 prolly def. lookin into gettin their club to play

Ohio Bobcats
tiddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 01:17 AM #46
UNT_S.P.

We got a team at UNT....and we can't wait for the tounaments to roll around.
UNT_S.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 02:03 PM #47
DuoDSG
"Soggy Waffles"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Cal.P8ntBaller13
are there any college's in Utah with the paintball program?
I know you won't see this, but just to let you know I got the ball rolling this past week at the USU paintball club and we are hoping to go to HB this spring break as the university team. We got formal approval to use university logos and trademarks, but the funding is the real question now.

U of U also started a paintball club back in November...I'm not sure if they're close to getting a team together yet though. Check Utahpaintball.com- the pres of that club is on there, so that'd be the way to contact him.
DuoDSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 07:50 PM #48
OUPaintball
Boomer F*ckin' Sooner

Quote:
Originally posted by crazycocker07
its fun to see you guys with good gear get owned. step out onto the field with me and my boys and watch my annie keep your head tight against the bunker.

HAHAHA... Thanks. I needed that.

President- Oklahoma Paintball
OUPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:47 AM #49
Dunamis

University of Maine Paintball!

Hello Everyone! If you happen to be in any of the UMaine System (or are attending there in the near future) PLEASE let me know! Myself (as well as a few others) are starting a STATEWIDE college team to compete in the NCPA. If you are interested drop me a line on AOL or get ahold of me in some way. Sponsorship is available! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here.

Thanks!

P.S. In the next few years (for you younger ones) there will be a paintball scholarship available. So check out the UMaine System, maybe there's one where you'd like to go!

Just thought I'd post this here too so more people could see it, we're pretty much looking for anyone who has gear, time, and money lol.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:11 AM #50
UMDpaintball
TMNT4life

UMDpaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
UMDpaintball is an NCPA player
UMDpaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
statewide ncpa team?

if you post this same msg in regional threads, you'll get some hits.

good luck!

Paintball Adventure Park
University of Maryland
UMDpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:56 PM #51
Dunamis

Yeah, I posted there too! I'm trying to get as many people involved as possible at this moment in time. Looking to have around 20-25 members.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:42 PM #52
concept160

Umaine...haha too cold in oreno to play ball..i grew up playing nepl events at birch hill since im from Mass so I know there has to be some ballers up there somewhere...
PENN STATE PAINTBALL #9 (RETIRED)

MINT CONDITION ULED PM6 FS/T
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post45869620
concept160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 04:23 PM #53
Dunamis

This is true, and in Presque Isle there is an indoor field called B.I. Sports where I currently am playing at. So I'm always on the lookout for a college baller in the area
Old 03-29-2005, 11:39 PM #54
PB_SEAN
By popular demand

Arizona State

Arizona State has a crazy team.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:26 PM #55
DuoDSG
"Soggy Waffles"

Thumbs up

Guess I forgot to post a while back when we got our club/team site up. Might as well.

www.utahstatepaintball.com
Old 04-04-2005, 12:49 PM #56
Sucka Smasher
Ohio University President

Anyone looking at colleges in Ohio should check out OU. We may not have the highest academic standing, but we were voted number one party school in the nation. We take our paintball seriously too. Currently 15th in NCPA I think.
CP Unimount ON/OFF
Dye sticky grips
SP vert ASA w/ gauge
Sucka Smasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:19 PM #57
DuoDSG
"Soggy Waffles"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Sucka Smasher
Anyone looking at colleges in Ohio should check out OU. We may not have the highest academic standing, but we were voted number one party school in the nation. We take our paintball seriously too. Currently 15th in NCPA I think.
I didn't even know any other team other than OSU and UC had teams, I'll definitely check it out.

I'm from OH and would've thought about going to OU if I knew you all played PB.

And yes, I know all about OU's party reputation...I've been there for Halloween for a few years and seen some crazy **** happen. Definitely the #1 party school in the East, if not the nation.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:35 AM #58
boottee14

OU's team turned things around last year, and are going strong this season. They did ok in Madness this past weekend and have some other tournaments this year.

I believe Hocking and OU Chillicothe also have teams and Kent State might be trying to get something going. Right now OU is working on getting school funding, but they do have a new sponsorship from a pb store in Columbus.

Actually OU's not that bad, its just in the middle of nowhere. Most of the guys on the team are in engineering and that program is widely known in the country and gets all kinds of research grants and such. The bad side is that it takes 5-6 years to graduate with an engineering degree, but that also means you have more time to be on the paintball team and play with the same kids!

http://www.ohiou.edu/~paint/
boottee14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 01:37 AM #59
boottee14

Quote:
Originally posted by DuoDSG
I'm from OH and would've thought about going to OU if I knew you all played PB.
You had to go all the way to Utah to find a team????
Old 04-06-2005, 04:25 PM #60
DuoDSG
"Soggy Waffles"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by boottee14
You had to go all the way to Utah to find a team????
I'm Mormon (go figure) so Utah was the best choice for me on my freshman year of college since I'm going on one of those crazy two-year church missions starting in late summer/early fall.

Afterwards I might go anywhere, so I'm still weighing my options.

But I came out here and only found out a month after I got here (I am president and founder of Dodgeball Club) that there was a paintball club. After that, I stepped up and created a university team so this is our first year and I'm captain of the team and VP of the club.

I was accepted to all the schools I applied to last year (Penn State, Ohio State, Ohio U, UC DAAP program, Kansas, Miami U of OH) so I might go to one of those after my mission. If anyone wants to suck to me to go over to their school, donations and incentives are welcome

If I switch schools, I'll build a kick-*** website like the one I made for USU: www.utahstatepaintball.com
Old 04-06-2005, 05:34 PM #61
boottee14

ah, gotcha...

OSU has dodgeball and pb, by the way.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:00 PM #62
Bangin
James Madison University

Quote:
Originally posted by DuoDSG
Definitely the #1 party school in the East, if not the nation.
Facebook
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 10:00 PM #63
DuoDSG
"Soggy Waffles"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Bangin
Go there for Halloween and you'll understand.

Probably the biggest factor in making it such a party school is the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere. Nothing else to do for people but stay in the area and have some "fun".