PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-07-2001, 02:17 PM #1
Team Kaos

has been a member for 10 years
Do Not Deal With Tmientertainment.com!!!

9 days ago i placed an order with tmientertainment.com. i ordered $150 worth of stuff and payed to have it UPS 2nd Day Aired, yet I have still received no package. all of this would be fine if it had gotten lost in the mail or something but thats not the case. i have tried to call them every day for the last 4 days and they do not answer their phone. they have a toll free number which is the one i called numerous times, and a local number, which was convieniently disconnected. i have also emailed them several times with no response. i also had my mom call the bank and they had indeed taken the money out of the bank so they did in fact take my money and send no package. PLEASE do not deal with this company and pass the word around!!!
Old 07-05-2001, 02:24 AM #2
ThaWhat
www.Jersey-Cap.com

I made the mistake of ordering from them also. Luckily I used my credit card and I just had the charge removed. I feel sorry for the people that sent checks or money orders though. I would see everyone on these boards recommending them because of the prices, but obviously none of these people have ever ordered from them.
Old 07-13-2001, 11:57 AM #3
Yochinaman
Gun Gigolo

Yochinaman is a founding member
Yeah, Bill Mills (www.warpig.com) busted this user called BigAbe for posting garbage bout tmientertainment. Don't deal with this company. They're most likely full of it.

Yochi.
Old 07-23-2001, 10:07 PM #4
FSU Paintball
quotedfortruth.com

FSU Paintball is a Supporting Member
I have heard SO much bad stuff about that company. One person said they ordered a brand new spyder. It didn't come for 2 months, and when it arrived, it was a beat-up used Spyder that didn't work. He sent it back in, and after 2 more months, he got ANOTHER beat up old Spyder.

DON'T USE THESE GUYS!!!
www.parts4paintball.com
Support Luke Mansberger & Strange
Old 08-04-2001, 11:17 PM #5
Clark_Kent
Sup

My freind ordered a DYE ultralight boomstick, and he got charged but never got a product......Tried to call SEVERAL times and also emailed them....but no response.!!!

-Kent
Old 08-18-2001, 10:58 PM #6
Jellopuud

threaten them with legal action an du should get ure package 4 months later basterds!
Old 08-19-2001, 09:48 PM #7
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

yea i saw the thing on warpig too, here goes the end quote of every post this guy made to try to rip people off...."thanks tmientertanment.com! and said he was looking for upgrades on numerous guns and stuff