Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-15-2015, 11:03 PM #1
Wartex

What not to do: douchebag hoses a rental for not calling out

Guy lays 20+ balls into a rental for not calling out right away. If you check his instagram, he does this habitually, this is not one off. Don't be that guy, call a ref in situations like this.

https://instagram.com/p/6yp9XwOMmx/
Wartex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-15-2015, 11:21 PM #2
Keeganbasse
i guess pump is cool

Keeganbasse has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Keeganbasse supports Ninja Paintball
unacceptable
Keeganbasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:24 PM #3
Jprevete

Jprevete supports Shocker RSX
Lol this is so stupid. If I was that rental I would just walk behind him and unload on him
Jprevete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 08:27 AM #4
us_marine91

us_marine91 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
us_marine91 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
us_marine91 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wow, that's unnecessary. that is why you are able to call a paint check on a player. people like this are the reason that people go paintballing once and decide never to do it again.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:52 AM #5
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

I'm glad that he made the video.
Now that Hollywood Sports has evidence of his overshooting, it should be an easy call to ban him from their facility.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:07 AM #6
Shire

Shire plays in the PSP
Shire is an NCPA player
Shire plays in the APPA D4 division
Shire supports Empire
Easy way to not grow the sport, people like this make recreational play intimidating for new players. If you are playing recball, lay off the trigger.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:28 AM #7
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Nothing good happens on instagram, don't kid yourself.

It's funny because a lot of places got rid of their airball fields to get rid of those folks but they still show up. Paintball needs to get rid of these people if we don't want the downward trend to continue.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:53 PM #8
safariguy5
Bear Cavalry

Annual Supporting Member
safariguy5 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
safariguy5 plays in the APPA D5 division
safariguy5 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
safariguy5 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
safariguy5 supports Ninja Paintball
safariguy5 supports Empire
The rental guy wasn't more than about 10-15 feet in front of him too, way to leave a bunch of bruises and probably ruin someone's day. Doesn't help dispel the notion that paintballs hurt too much.
safariguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:55 PM #9
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

I gave him my $.02 on IG.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.

Last edited by Super69ur : 09-16-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:03 PM #10
PBfreakazoid14
fast cars-guns-money

PBfreakazoid14 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Hope that field does something to remove people like him. It's a freaking game! No reason to come out blasting when you're playing in a mix group of walk ons with rentals.

I may not be the best at it but I try hard not to shoot a renter more than once anywhere that'll leave a welt. A couple on the hopper/pack sure, but definitely not somewhere soft. Seen many people scared off because of people like him.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:19 PM #11
Rawdawg87

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBfreakazoid14 View Post
Hope that field does something to remove people like him. It's a freaking game! No reason to come out blasting when you're playing in a mix group of walk ons with rentals.

I may not be the best at it but I try hard not to shoot a renter more than once anywhere that'll leave a welt. A couple on the hopper/pack sure, but definitely not somewhere soft. Seen many people scared off because of people like him.
yeah , one thing you have to do is control your temper. Last time I played , The game was over and my team had lost , almost everyone had left the field and told the ref , I was going back to pick up a pod that I left, well two renters , I guess though the game was still going ( who where on my team) and lit me up with 6 shots , I yelled at them not so nicely luckily the next game they where on the other team and I just focused on shooting those two out first.
Rawdawg87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:20 AM #12
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

6 shots can be expected especially if more than one person is shooting at you but that guy clearly laced the fella with 20+ because he didn't "call it" within .23 seconds of getting hit.

Call what? That is rather ambiguous. A new player wouldn't know what that even means.

Regardless, you can see my comments to him via IG. He clearly doesn't understand how he is in the wrong.

He MUST get warned by those who are supposed to warn him. (Ref/Manager)
Failure to do so will allow one of two eventualities: He either will not have anyone to play against one day... Or he will unfortunately lace a guy like me up for no apparent reason and get taught a lesson.

Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through the comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:37 AM #13
pumpndump

pumpndump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pumpndump has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBfreakazoid14 View Post

its funny, before i even saw it i was thinking, i bet this is at HSP. ive had so many encounters like this with some of the regulars there. a lot of them are just plain pieces of **** who over shoot, wipe and so on. there are some cool guys, but that field i think has a big problem with some of the regulars being douches a lot of the time.

dont get me wrong, i love the field, but some of the refs... ehhhh. its ****ty that the renter had to experience that, and will probably never go back there, but until something is done at management's level, its not gonna change. thats also why i go on off days like monday or thursday.

edit: on closer inspection, aka stalking, ive definitely played with/against this guy and he is an asshat. whwnevr i see him at the field, he gets at least a complaint a day about him.

vsc phantom, palmers stabilizer

Last edited by pumpndump : 09-17-2015 at 01:43 AM.
pumpndump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:41 AM #14
DavidSpeirs

Anyone go through and show this to the field?
DavidSpeirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:04 PM #15
carrigallen

I agree this player should be sanctioned for glorifying behavior like this.
carrigallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:35 PM #16
Jprevete

Jprevete supports Shocker RSX
This is the kind of player that will over shoot rentals for days because he thinks he is better, but if he gets hit with anything more than 1 ball it's over and he is throwing a fit and yelling.
Jprevete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 05:23 PM #17
DranDran

DranDran owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
DranDran has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DranDran has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
Regardless, you can see my comments to him via IG.
He deleted my comment
Old 09-20-2015, 11:39 PM #18
Super69ur
Silly Hats Only

He deleted all mine too

Old 09-21-2015, 08:54 PM #19
iDuane

Pretty dick move if you ask me. Especially to new players.
iDuane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:21 PM #20
pumpndump

pumpndump has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pumpndump has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSpeirs View Post
Anyone go through and show this to the field?
next time i go, ill show someone higher up in the food chain. when i next go, though is my main concern, probably some time in late october, so i dont think it would be a "current issue"

vsc phantom, palmers stabilizer
pumpndump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:09 PM #21
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

has been a member for 10 years
Hoooly **** if I saw that as a ref he would be done for the day so fast.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
UglyDuckGizmo is offline   Reply With Quote