Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-01-2004, 12:33 PM #1
Big Block

has been a member for 10 years
My Epic

This is what I think thus far of my 03' Epic:

It is extremely lightweight, and is smaller than almost any other marker. The cycle rate on an 03' is 12-15 balls per second which is plenty fast for my game.

The trigger pull on mine is very light, and I have yet to get any noticeable shoot down running a 70/4500 WGP "peanut" tank with a straight 800psi output (non-adjustable). I also have a Halo TSA "backman" loader on mine.

I have found it to be such a breeze to snap shoot because it is very light, and very compact with the tank I am running. As a result I rarely need to shoot long strings but when I do the gun has no problems, just does what I ask. I have found it to be extremely consistent, and reliable. I have not touched my Matrix, I am sick of the constant maintainece, the battery thing, and the bulk/weight of it. I kind of like the noise it makes, it is not really any louder than most guns, but it is different. It is louder than some of the quiet guns out there.

My only concerns would be the air consumption, it is pretty gas hungry, but it is not really any different than an automag as far as air consumption goes. For local games I have 4 20oz CO2 tanks I can use, that HPA and CO2 thing is real handy, used to have to take my spyder...

Granted I am a little old school so to speak, I like to win by speed, skill, and strategy. I personally find nothing more satisfying in a game than snap shooting the last backman with 50 balls left in my first hopper. It feels even better if same said backman has the $1000 (fastest BPS of the week) "Bling-Bling" gun, and has just gone through the better part of a case of paint. JMHO
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement