PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-28-2004, 06:19 PM #43
spraying62

has been a member for 10 years
yeah that really sucks that x-ball wants to make the players play only x-ball by doing so the pro ranks suffered, destryoed alot of rivalries,

but the dog's and dynasty is gonna turn into a good one, in another thread one of the dynasty players said they are rivalries to each other but they are best of friends off the field,

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 03-29-2004, 07:32 PM #44
clopclophooves
mad stichen' (?)

i beleive that was this thread lol
Old 03-29-2004, 08:03 PM #45
Beaver22

HEy Brad, from what I can understand, Aftershock took 2nd in WC 2001 because of Ronnie. Does that mean that if Ronnie had simply went to deadbox, shock woulda still won the cup? I watched cup 2k2 the other day, and I heard ronnie b****in about how you guys wanted to win the cup like last yr, you guys stole the win from shock etc. It sounds to me like Ronnie stole the win from shock, not u guys
Old 03-29-2004, 08:15 PM #46
spraying62

oops to many similar threads, hehe

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 03-30-2004, 12:14 AM #47
B$MONEY
Team Dynasty

Yes, correct. And I guess you could say that.

It's all the past now....

$B-Money$
Old 03-30-2004, 12:55 AM #48
ItyBityMexican
Awaiting Email Confirmation

its all perspective and i guess im the only shock loyalist here. their roster has faded so much they aint even the same team. they were aggressive, on the edge kinda guys. not the kinda guys ud want in a PBS show. the reason dynasty and shock didnt like each other more than ususal is shock was older, seasoned, respected and earned their way to the top. dynasty is a socal allstar young kid team and they are both damn good. ronnie simpkins is a great player and that game is still up to debate but dont let your favor for one team blind u. Its very possible its true and visa versa. i liked the old school shock. they knew how to roll on ppl and those wh oremember the tourney scene in 1999-2001(farther back too...even lords of dicipline) remember that playing shock was as fun as mining urainium naked with a spoon...a wooden one. the tourney scene and teams are too comercialized these days. it seems like same old same old everytime theres a tourney. no fights, harsh words, no major smack(except rage who are *******s...go robbo!). like watching a hockey game without hits...
Old 03-30-2004, 05:50 PM #49
agent009
"that's what he gets..."

agent009 is a Supporting Member
Brad, it would be great if you could give us your account of the infamous deadbox shootout at MGO that one year. Thanks
Old 03-30-2004, 06:50 PM #50
B$MONEY
Team Dynasty

I was on the other Dynasty 5-man, and wasn't there to actually see it. If I remember correctly (2nd hand of course) I believe we started it!

This was the year they put the Dead-Boxes behind each flag station, to keep opposing eliminated players away from each other. It was 2 Dynasty players, Ryan and Oliver against 1 Shock player Kenny Klamper. Ryan gets shot on the shock side of the field, and kenny moves up the field to battle Oliver on the Dynasty side of the field. Kenny and Oliver trade out (of course there is controversy as to who hit who first bla bla bla.) From the Dynasty Dead-Box perspective it looks like Oliver shoots Kenny, then Kenny proceeds to blasts Oliver to pieces, way over shooting. So, Dynasty players blast kenny to pieces from the Dead-box. Aftershock sees this from their Dead-Box, so they blast Ryan (who's slow getting off of the field) to pieces.

Both teams got penalties, and I think neither of them made the semi's.

Kinda funny when you look back at it. But, that's just me and I could be wrong.

$B-Money$
Old 03-30-2004, 07:36 PM #51
The mid guy6969 (Banned)
NARF!

The mid guy6969 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by B$MONEY
After a great game with bodies flying everywhere, it comes down to me and SK against Todd Martinez and an already hit cheating *** Roland Issacs. If you watch the Force of Nature video (if it still exsists) I'm screaming my lungs out for this fat *** ref to pull him. There were many pictures as well to prove this.
BTW, I have the deepest respect for former California Bay Area players, Billy Ceranski, Danny Love, Ralphie Sotelo and Vu Hong (the later 2 who weren't actually involved in our rivalry). Not to mention my respect for Renick Miller, Todd Adamson, and Richie Mau Mau. Kenny Clamper rules and so does new Aftershock playaz Mike Hinman, Mike Paxon, and FISH. West Coast!

$B-Money$

what about that game between you guys and team rage? you know 5 on 2o r somtin and ollie had been obviosuly bunkered liek a bajillion times but he still wiped nad played on? yea i don't think its fair for one team to accuse anotehr team of something that one of there star players did to.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:52 PM #52
B$MONEY
Team Dynasty

Somebody wanted the details on why we have a rivalry. So, I answered the question with as much of the details I could remember. It's the little things (like loader hits) that keep rivalries interesting, don't you think?

I guess I was out of line??? And should not have answered his question or maybe I should have given the sugar coated answer you were obviously looking for.

New Jersey...Well, if you were there, you would have seen the refs remove all the hits from Oliver....The last time a ref wipped me off, he told me to keep playing. I can only assume this ref said the same thing to Oliver.

However, your attempt to make a "pot calling the kettle black" point wasn't lost on me.

It's good to know people like you are here to keep the rest of us sinners in check!

$B-Money$
Old 03-30-2004, 09:43 PM #53
Ostoes

Quote:
Somebody wanted the details on why we have a rivalry. So, I answered the question with as much of the details I could remember. It's the little things (like loader hits) that keep rivalries interesting, don't you think?

I guess I was out of line??? And should not have answered his question or maybe I should have given the sugar coated answer you were obviously looking for.

New Jersey...Well, if you were there, you would have seen the refs remove all the hits from Oliver....The last time a ref wipped me off, he told me to keep playing. I can only assume this ref said the same thing to Oliver.

However, your attempt to make a "pot calling the kettle black" point wasn't lost on me.

It's good to know people like you are here to keep the rest of us sinners in check!

$B-Money$

OOOOO SNAP! lol
Old 03-31-2004, 06:46 AM #54
Fan 101

Hey B$MONEY lets go play some 1 on 1 at SC...are you up for it?????

her other arm is the same size too.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:33 AM #55
B$MONEY
Team Dynasty

Sure, I will be there this weekend practicing Avalanche.

$B-Money$
Old 03-31-2004, 02:49 PM #56
The mid guy6969 (Banned)
NARF!

Quote:

$B-Money$
no problem
Old 03-31-2004, 03:49 PM #57
Knobbs

Knobbs is a founding member
Knobbs has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally posted by The mid guy6969
what about that game between you guys and team rage? you know 5 on 2o r somtin and ollie had been obviosuly bunkered liek a bajillion times but he still wiped nad played on? yea i don't think its fair for one team to accuse anotehr team of something that one of there star players did to.
I was there. Ollie did not wipe. Dynasty won that game straight up.

Just because a bunch of jackasses want to scream after a game and threaten the other players, refs, spectators, and local clergy does not mean they were actually cheated. Rage lost, and they cried about it. That's what happened.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:29 PM #58
Bill_Clinton

Yeah, when refs like certain teams, they break the rules for them. Its happened to me while I was playing, and Ive done it to others while reffing.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:49 PM #59
The mid guy6969 (Banned)
NARF!

Quote:
Originally posted by Knobbs
I was there. Ollie did not wipe. Dynasty won that game straight up.

hey buddy. i was there to. i have pics and my friend taped it. yeah dude even b$money or whatever admittedto it. so yea, stfu
Old 04-01-2004, 04:39 AM #60
spraying62

cheaters suck i don't care who they are, ramping boards wipers people that play on, whoever falls in that category,

this sport was built on integrity and sportsmanship wtf happened ?

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 04-01-2004, 06:53 AM #61
Knobbs

Knobbs is a founding member
Knobbs has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
hey buddy. i was there to. i have pics and my friend taped it. yeah dude even b$money or whatever admittedto it. so yea, stfu
The REF wiped Ollie. Big difference.
Old 04-01-2004, 08:42 AM #62
spraying62

well if the ref wiped ollie what was the reason to leave him in the game?

was it spray was he hit? or did the guy who shot ollie was he hit first?

if the ref wiped ollie then that can't be blamed on ollie, so which was it there are two different opinions here ?

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 04-01-2004, 10:53 AM #63
HurtZ
poke army

HurtZ is a Supporting Member
Quote:
ya, so RAWR, if you aren't careful he will hurt you with e-words!

quit being an e-thug mid guy and stop getting upset about stuff you have no control over =[

p.s.

oliver was wiped off by a ref, where is it that you guys saw HIM cleaning off his hits?

same thing with B.C. he got wiped off by a ref and was told to keep playing. happens all the time when people play on on a runthro.

stop being so pissed off about a ref's call on a field almost a year ago

My Feedback