Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-07-2015, 10:20 AM #1
 has been a member for 10 years
LaserMyGun.Com Review

I had this posted in another thread, but though a separate "review" thread was in order.

*Took just over 3 weeks turn around time, not including shipping.

...well I got my gun back yesterday. Because of the price I am overall happy, but if I had paid ~$300 like most other companies charge, I would not be a happy camper.

I got a little excited and forgot to take pictures of the packaging, although I should have. It was sub-par on every level. Before opening the box I shook it, and it sounded/felt like a bunch of loose parts in a box. When I shipped my parts to him, I did a very good job packing. Upon opening, all the parts were placed in an OPEN ziplock bag which was wrapped 1 time with bubble wrap. Over the course of shipping, about half the parts had vibrated out of the plastic bag. The bigger parts were wrapped in 1-2 layers of super thin crappy paper towels, most of which were ripped at the edges. The small parts were not protected in any way. Almost every part has a small scratch/gouge in it, the grip frame and body have multiple bad spots. All the parts that I sent out, did come back.

Anno itself-
I had a splash/splatter done. The base color looks fine. Very even color. My freak barrel is a slightly different color, but that is to be expected with different grade metals. I asked for just a general "deep, bright, blue" and it delivers. IMO I love the color, exactly what I wanted.
The Turquoise splash...well I wouldn't call it turquoise for starters, more of a greyish hue to it. But I do like the color. All the parts have a good pattern to them IMO, except the right side of the body. It doesn't have a splash/splatter effect, just several "X's", reminds me of a grid design. There are many blemishes in the splash effect. All of which involve too much product on the part (looks like a paint drop), most of which are unable to be seen when assembled.

--The Anodizing job I am overall very happy with. The return packaging ( like most here) is what would drive me to seek some other company for my next anodizing job. If LaserMyGun.Com would take 10 more minutes packaging their art work before sending it back to the customer, it would make a world of difference.--

Here's afew pictures. I haven't aired it up yet.

trickedinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement