Community Focus

Old 05-25-2006, 02:39 PM #1093
meMYSELFnI

meMYSELFnI is a Supporting Member
thanks that helps alot.

Tutorials - Threshold / Threshold/G3 Teflon Tape Mod / Fusion
Feedback - PBNation Old /Ebay
"Why in the hell should I press '1' for English?!"
"DON'T HIT KIDS" no seriously they have guns now.
meMYSELFnI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2006, 10:25 PM #1094
carl_the_sniper

um... i ordered a basic 200rd qloader starter set today and it is supposed to come in a week. can a q-loader be clamped directly onto the barrel or do i have to buy a new mounting kit? second can it be clamped onto the front grip on the a-5?

clamped onto the barrel like so (excuse the bad picture):

Last edited by carl_the_sniper : 05-25-2006 at 10:30 PM.
carl_the_sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:15 PM #1095
ShadowNife

if you ge the CMS then ya, but I don't recommend putting it onto the barrel itself. It just doesnt seem practical that your QLoader comes off everytime you have to squeegee a barrel
ShadowNife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:18 PM #1096
carl_the_sniper

and can it be done without the cms? and what about attaching to a-5 front grip?

i like it on barrel and dont have much choice anyways. my squeegie works without removing barrel
Old 05-26-2006, 08:42 AM #1097
pdogg6
Controlled Revenge

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_the_sniper
and can it be done without the cms? and what about attaching to a-5 front grip?

i like it on barrel and dont have much choice anyways. my squeegie works without removing barrel
Hey Carl,

For the basic mounting socket view the photo I have on the previous page. The system will always be perpendicular to what you mount it too for the std. socket mount. Sure you can mount it to your barrel, but it will be your new BIG a$$ foregrip, which i have seen people do. But then it possest a balance issue pulling your gun down in the front.

For the A5, If it has a foregrip then yes it can been mounted to the foregrip. But the thing your REALLY need to worry about is A5 loading system. Some tippman's have a wierd side breach which will need a adapter which the you need to make sure you buy the A5 system on qloader's website. The site is down for me right now, but the adapter looks like this: click here Hope it helps.

-p-

Alien Interceptors
Alienpb

PBNation feedback
pdogg6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 02:29 PM #1098
carl_the_sniper

i actually have a us-5. just said a-5 cause most people dont know what it is.

do you have any pics of it attacked to barrel? cause i looked most of night last night.

Last edited by carl_the_sniper : 05-26-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:04 PM #1099
piranha3487

How would i want to mount a q loader on an emag under the barrel (wanting it to be an E-Q-Bow) If anyone can help me with that let me know. Thanks.
piranha3487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:50 PM #1100
tdog69697
"AKA gunslinger7"

The new Q Loader kit for the 98 custom, will that be all I need to mount the Q loader under my grip frame with the CMS? NOTE** I already have 4 Q-Pods, and the loading silo. I dont have the adapter to load the balls into the gun though, does that kit come with the needed accessories? PM me please, for I will forget I posted here. Also email me at tdog69697@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tom
tdog69697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:43 AM #1101
Scipio
Scipio

Carl,
I have a US5. I mount my QLoader to the foregrip. I bought a Hitman A5 foregrip because it is longer and more comfortable. Even more so after the QLoader mounting socket is attached. I chose not to mount my QLoader to my barrel because the force of using the QLoader would unscrew my barrel.

Originally I used the stock mounting socket but that projects the QLoader pod straight forward under the marker's barrel. I didn't like that configuration so I bought the custom mounting kit. Now, the socket is mounted to the foregrip but facing in the exact opposite direction but outboard to the right of the marker. So, the QLoader pod projects back toward the rear of the marker and rides about a quarter of an inch off of the knuckles of my right hand. I shoot right-handed.

One other thing, I like the feature of being able to fold down the US5 feed neck to run a pull-through squeegie through the barrel. This can be accomplished if you use a longer than neccessary loop of feed tube.
Scipio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:30 PM #1102
carl_the_sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio
Carl,
I have a US5. I mount my QLoader to the foregrip. I bought a Hitman A5 foregrip because it is longer and more comfortable. Even more so after the QLoader mounting socket is attached. I chose not to mount my QLoader to my barrel because the force of using the QLoader would unscrew my barrel.

Originally I used the stock mounting socket but that projects the QLoader pod straight forward under the marker's barrel. I didn't like that configuration so I bought the custom mounting kit. Now, the socket is mounted to the foregrip but facing in the exact opposite direction but outboard to the right of the marker. So, the QLoader pod projects back toward the rear of the marker and rides about a quarter of an inch off of the knuckles of my right hand. I shoot right-handed.

One other thing, I like the feature of being able to fold down the US5 feed neck to run a pull-through squeegie through the barrel. This can be accomplished if you use a longer than neccessary loop of feed tube.
thank you i will probably mount to foregrip for now and will make a mounting piece like the one on the a5 qloader out of l-brackets. and thank you for the feed tube tip i will use that.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:27 PM #1103
pntbllr2008

Question AC w/ 15*

I have an Autococker with a 15* asa is it still possible to attach the Q-Loader to the regulator or not. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:34 PM #1104
Fakename76

It depends on what type of reg you have, is it angled, or stright up and down, i have a qloader mounted on a Trilogy, and it works great.
Fakename76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:45 PM #1105
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

He says its a 15*, so its angled. You can mount it, it would be best to use the custom mounting socket (CMS) that way you could keep it level.
Txvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 06:45 PM #1106
pntbllr2008

Its angled, what possibilities for attachment do I have without the CMS.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:51 PM #1107
bambam123

bambam123 supports Team VICIOUS
im sorry to bud in and interupt this thread. but i figured this would be the best place to say it cause everyone here has qloaders. but i have a medium qloader pack that hasnt been used too much for 20 shipped plus paypal fees .just pm me or get me on aim at pepsican84.
Beached whales don't get laid. They only have pity-groups formed around them.
bambam123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:29 AM #1108
pdogg6
Controlled Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntbllr2008
Its angled, what possibilities for attachment do I have without the CMS.
Well if its angled then you can play with it angled. Its just personal preferances IMO. If you have a angled front block then your qloader will look like this: http://www.qloader.com/gallery02.html#pictures .
(4th pic from top.)
If you have a CMS you can bend the brackets to level the qloader to be parrallel w/ your barrel. Players play both ways ! Just personal preferance.

Alien Interceptors
Alienpb

PBNation feedback
Old 06-13-2006, 12:42 PM #1109
WAR3245

Q Loader on SP-8

Will there be an adapter Soon.
WAR3245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 01:12 PM #1110
pdogg6
Controlled Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR3245
Will there be an adapter Soon.
I dont know. That is something you need to ask them about. Because the SP-8 is a tactical marker right?! You might have to customize it yourself then you'll be the only one .

Alien Interceptors
Alienpb

PBNation feedback
Old 07-11-2006, 08:49 PM #1111
lil evil

i have the new style q-pod. the style where the pod has a bolt that hold the sprinfs pre-winds when u take it apart. well i want to know how to reset the prewinds. cause i made it so it won't feed any paintballs. can anyone help me with this?

Home field: Croegaert's Reball in Rock Island, IL

Representing MW for Life!!!
lil evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:46 PM #1112
Txvman
AKA Kodiak

You have to pull the spring back away from the threaded rod with the nuts on it, then using the crank from the reloading socket put in however many prewinds you want.
Txvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:12 PM #1113
Riot_Up
Riot_Out

Qloader is the ****, i've set one up on my sim 4, i had to do some modding on the CMS mounts to get it to work, but it was worth it, it fires fast and looks cool.
Riot_Up is offline   Reply With Quote