Originally posted by Kyle
Ok, I've got a non-aced 2k1 fly w/ an a4 soft touch bolt -- what is my best hopper bet? Mike said that a halob will probably double feed on me because my ball detent is too far forward, and I want something cooler than my 12v revvy w/ impeller and x-board :/
You have many options available to you, here are a few:
1. Use a Cobra ball detent, A4 bolt, and test it out with an Empire Hollaback (that's what Todd "Cashmoney" Martinez calls them Halo B's). If that set up works, then it's all money
2. Use an A4 bolt and an Evolution II loader w/ Z-board. The medium strength "force feeding" characteristics of Z-board is perfect for single detent guns.
3. Use an A4 bolt and revvy with that sound activated board thingamahjig, lol.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. If you're going to spend the money on an Empire Hollaback, then you might as well get the Warped ACE. Your Angel will turn into an Angel Machinegun! Right now, you're using a timed delay to prevent chops, but ACE requires no delay as it fires the moment a ball is present. This cuts out ALL delay and will allow you to shoot more paint, faster.
2. The A4 bolt is soooooo important to have in Angels, I cann't emphasize enough, A4 bolts are (as Scooter would say) AggDotNet!!!
3. The least expensive set up would be for you to go with Set Up Option #2 (Eggo and A4 bolt)
4. I have an extra A4 bolt, Check It Surefit clamprise, and sound activated revvy board that you can have. I've also got an extra Evo II w/ Z board you can borrow for testing, but I'm down to only one Empire Hollaback at this time.
Hope all that helps!