Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-14-2004, 05:48 PM #1
CaptHowdy

has been a member for 10 years
CaptHowdy donated to help Peyton Trent
Hey NPPL

I think you guys should buy out the PSP next season, or at least do something to gain control of it. Need to do what the Millenium-Series is doing. Schedule an 8 event season. Have four of them Xball, and four of them 7 man. The last Xball event would be World Cup, the last 7 man event would be Commanders Cup. That would be a really cool setup! This way their would only be one league of paintball in the US. It was better a couple years ago when there was only one, but if I had to choose any of the leagues now it would definitely be Super 7. The PSP has too many controversies for me to even give it a time or day. I like a series that is ran fair and most of important of all, for the fans. It would be nice to be able to go to one tournament, and catch teams like Bad Company, Cartel, and Detroit Strange all at one venue, instead of having to go to two.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2004, 09:27 PM #2
adamflath

If i am not mistaken... the NPPL is the baby, and PSP is the parent. As in, the nppl is brand new, they just got to keep the name NPPL when they split. Other wise the PSP is older and wiser.... so if anything it would be the otherway around.

Paintballradio.com had an interview with Camille and Lane Write about this question. Both said they WILL NOT anytime in the NEAR future even consider to join back as one league... compition is good.
Old 03-14-2004, 09:36 PM #3
shamu
Transplanted

Two leagues is better for everyone, especially the players. Two leagues means competition, which means a better product. The quality of tournaments saw a huge improvement in the last year because of competition, and it's just going to keep getting better.

Besides, two leagues means I can ref NPPL to pay for Xball