Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-13-2004, 09:20 PM #1
needsalife
long live paintball

has been a member for 10 years
Autographs?

hey, this is gona be my first time at a NPPL tourney, so will there be any team booths? It would be cool to get an autograph from Rocky Knunth, or from any of the guys on Naughty Dogs, Arsenal, Dynasty, or just any pro team. So any whos had experience at the tourneys, will there be any place I can buy a poster and get it signed? thanks ahead of time
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-13-2004, 09:23 PM #2
r0ar
-

As far as autograph all you need to do is go up to them and ask they are all pretty much cool guys.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:35 PM #3
needsalife
long live paintball

lol, ok thanks, man one more week! im so impaient!
Old 03-13-2004, 09:35 PM #4
dotcom173
buy my dm5

ya, r0ar pretty much got it right. dynasty for sure is very nice about autographs. i went to psp la open and they had like a scheduled det time that they were gonna be signing. and they were also very happy to do it any other time u apporached them. all i know was that i dint get rockys autograph, cuz i thought he was gonna rip my face off or something. i was sitting like 2 rows in front of him on the bleachers, and he always had a pissed off look on his face. maybe thats just how he always looked. but, i was frickin scared to ask him. i know hes nice tho
Old 03-13-2004, 10:25 PM #5
fridgemaster

Quote:
Originally posted by dotcom173
ya, r0ar pretty much got it right. dynasty for sure is very nice about autographs. i went to psp la open and they had like a scheduled det time that they were gonna be signing. and they were also very happy to do it any other time u apporached them. all i know was that i dint get rockys autograph, cuz i thought he was gonna rip my face off or something. i was sitting like 2 rows in front of him on the bleachers, and he always had a pissed off look on his face. maybe thats just how he always looked. but, i was frickin scared to ask him. i know hes nice tho
From what I have noticed, Rocky is very tense before and after game times (especially if they didn't do well)
Old 03-13-2004, 10:40 PM #6
needsalife
long live paintball

aiiiiee, ill see what kind of mood hes in when i see him, I can't wait to see them playing with their new guns, even if they did leave my favorite company
Old 03-13-2004, 10:41 PM #7
dotcom173
buy my dm5

well, that was like 2-3 days after they beat dynasty 11-4 or w/e. but it was the day before they had to play them again. so i see ur point
Old 03-13-2004, 10:47 PM #8
needsalife
long live paintball

PRO:

Arsenal
Avalanche
Bad Company
Brass Eagle All-stars
Bushwackers Intl.
Dynasty
Eclipse Factory
Godspeed
Joy Division
Naughty Dogs INC
Nexus
Organized Crime
Redz Hurricanes
Sedition
Shockwave U.K.
Smoke
Team Rage
Tippmann Effect
Tripple Tap
Tontons Acyd
Tontons Flingeurs
XSV

wow so many teams.......SO MANY AUTOGRAPHS lol How do you guys think arsenal will do? Wrong post but oh well.
Old 03-13-2004, 10:50 PM #9
g0tsk8
Awaiting Email Confirmation

i met rocky in my hometown middletown,nj and he signed stuff for me. good guy. he set my trigger on my angel 4. hes a sik dude

-Impact Pb-Redz Comfort-FbM Factory-DerDer Productions-MI Pb-GAP-

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=454633
^^^^MY FEEDBACK^^^^
Old 03-14-2004, 01:33 AM #10
MeRfCaKe

last year at hb i was behind the nughty dogs in line to get a hotdog, im sure if you asked them theyd sign something for u
Custom Cockers
Old 03-14-2004, 01:54 AM #11
PeteSterE
Bambino

PeteSterE is a Supporting Member
PeteSterE supports DLX Technology
who in the heck is GodSpeed and whos on it?
Old 03-14-2004, 05:34 PM #12
Captian Kill A Ho

omg one time at wc i was in the line to the porto-potie and all of team dynasty was in the line! then ollie puked on me. I havent showered since for good lux.

no one cares how close you were, or if youve seen them.
Old 03-14-2004, 06:57 PM #13
Superzeus
Living is the functionary

Superzeus is reppin' sidebar 4 life
hey, i know a guy on organized crime, he runs a paintball store near me, bad store, but hes nice

OG FEEDBACK
Old 03-15-2004, 05:29 PM #14
spraying62

well my son in vegas last year approached rocky and asked if he could take a picture of him, rocky smiled and said sure, then he took him over to the x-ball field where he had the whole team come onto the field and let him take a picture, then rocky walked over and took the camera from my son and had him stand with the team while rocky took his picture with the team, nice i say beyond nice and it felt good to see how happy he made my son,

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 03-16-2004, 04:14 AM #15
pHiBeR_OpTiK_11
are you my dad?

pHiBeR_OpTiK_11 is a founding member
wtf is the point in getting autographs get a life and shoot some fools on the field
www.cmpmilwaukee.com
www.neutralground.tv
Old 03-16-2004, 06:30 AM #16
RENTAL

Quote:
Originally posted by PeteSterE
who in the heck is GodSpeed and whos on it?
Some hill billies who got 4th out of the 4 teams that played pro at PSP Orlando 5 man and now they think they're the ****. That new NPPL structure will weed out these poser teams we see in pro division and 05 should have everyone playing in their division.

About autographs:

Usually JT or one of the pro team's sponsors sets up a little autograph session. They would typically have free posters, stickers, and random merch there. Don't pick up more than you can carry there big guy, lol.

The coolest thing you can do is try and get a pro jersey. Pros don't get a million jerseys though, so go mooch off a team that did well at the event and are in a happy mood. If you can pull it off, you will be the coolest kid on the block. Make sure you don't just ask for it, make sure you let them know that they are your favorite player out of ALL!

Good luck to everyone at HB.
Old 03-16-2004, 12:57 PM #17
Rocky Knuth
Naughty Dog

Rocky Knuth is a Professional paintball player
Rocky Knuth donated to help Peyton Trent
Rocky Knuth supports Bob Gurnsey
Just come up and say hi!! I'm more than happy to chat with you guys!

Pissed off look?? hehehe.
Actually before games I am very focused but 99% of the time I'm a kicked back guy.

All of "US" dogs are very humble we will answer any of your questions.

Thanks,
Rocky

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rockyknuth
Old 03-16-2004, 07:44 PM #18
episode666

Quote:
Some hill billies who got 4th out of the 4 teams that played pro at PSP Orlando 5 man and now they think they're the ****. That new NPPL structure will weed out these poser teams we see in pro division and 05 should have everyone playing in their division.
ease up on the haterade bro...only 2 of those players are on this seasons roster...
Old 03-16-2004, 10:06 PM #19
mwlostjedi

mwlostjedi is a Paintball photographer
Rocky and the whole team went above and beyond being the coolest team out there for my little girl. The Naughty Dogs are her favorite team so I took her to the PSP in Pomona for a chance t meet the guys. She took a hat to have them sign it and when she saw Rocky in the stands (watching Dynasty play) she asked him to sign it. Well the whole team happened to be there and they signed it. She came back so stoked but it got even better after the game we ran into Rocky at the Empire booth. Rocky took the time to pose for a picture with her and gave her a Naughty Dogs head band.

We came back the following day to watch the finals between the Dogs and Dynasty and after the game she made me stay and wait to see leave the field. Rocky was down but still said hi and we wished the luck in Huntington.

I really hope that the Naughty Dogs do great this year, I will be there on the side lines again at the beach rooting them on. They are truely one of the class acts in sports tody. Thanks Rocky you and the Dogs are the best for making her day!
Old 03-16-2004, 11:37 PM #20
frodo
Banned

i was talking to erik hunter (i think thats his name any way) of the n dogs the other day, he is cool just like anyother person! is gun is awsome!
Old 03-17-2004, 11:10 AM #21
Electric WOP
What time is it?

Electric WOP plays in the PSP
Electric WOP plays in the MiLP
Electric WOP plays in the APPA D2 division
[quote]Originally posted by RENTAL
[b]Some hill billies who got 4th out of the 4 teams that played pro at PSP Orlando 5 man and now they think they're the ****. That new NPPL structure will weed out these poser teams we see in pro division and 05 should have everyone playing in their division.

Yo Rental,

I would have to agree with 666....what's with the hate? I thought we played well against the Dawg's at MGO. And I think the Dawgs would agree. By the way, to correct you, Godspeed got 9th out of 10 at PSP World Cup and 4th out of 4 at MGO. It's a new team and, honestly, I don't think a single one of us could be characterized as a "hillbillie"... not that there is anything wrong with that...my wife is one Seriously, though, if you want to ever be the best, you have to play the best. Everyone always says to get better, you have to play against better teams. Well, that's what we plan on doing. We're hear to stay, dude. As far as thinking we are the ****... Nope, missed it there, too. Like I said, we know we need to get better and that is what this season is for. So, I would say we think we're more of the "poo" than the ****. Heheh

You seem like a nice guy, the way the rest of your post read...please feel free to come up to anyone of us and say, "Hi" and I'm sure you'll see we're as they say, "okay" ;-)

Oh, and to continue with the post, Rocky and the guys are WAY cool. Some of the nicest pro's I've met to date. You shouldn't have any problem approaching them. Never be afraid to approach any of the pro's. What's the worst that can happen? If one of them is rude to you, then post about it.

Peace everyone