PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-08-2004, 03:11 PM #1
paintnlax

has been a member for 10 years
Talking paintnlaX's Feedback!

If you bought or traded from me please post your feedback thanks for your time!
Old 03-08-2004, 06:08 PM #2
josh_hill
0_o

has been a member for 10 years
josh_hill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
josh_hill has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
josh_hill has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs down FFFFF

paintnlax SUCKS!!! At first I thought he was an alright guy, but it turns out I was wrong. I bought my angel off of him. It came with most of the stuff in my sig, except for the Reg, Barrel Kit, and Egg. It came w/ Intellifeed and an Intellifeed Revvy, that he said worked but DIDN'T. It came with a Mac-Dev Gladiator Reg that DIDN'T work. So he said it worked when he shipped it but that he would send me a new one anyway. YEAH RIGHT. He has been ignoring all atempts I have made to contact him, and does NOT intend to get me a new reg. He also called me at the last minute before he shipped to tell me that the screws were stripped in the gripframe. I told him to send it on, but to send me $10 so I could buy a screw kit. (I knew I could get the screws out, and I did). He agreed, except he sent me $5 instead of $10. I love the angel and it works great, once I put a reg on it that WORKS. I'm lucky the solenoid didn't blow, because of the high pressure that was getting through the mac dev. Bottom line DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY, HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER!!!

OLD SCHOOL FEEDBACK THREADS 23/0/0
PBR Feedback PBN Feedback

Last edited by josh_hill : 06-21-2004 at 09:01 AM.