Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-08-2004, 03:57 AM #1
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
PbFilms: One of the BEST paintball videos, ever!

If there ever was an "awards" for best video work, it would have to go to PbFilms! This is a full length, hour and a half video, and was worth every penny I paid for this awesome video. PbFilms covered everything from the PSP and NPPL rookie/nov/am/pro divisions. It is a compilation of an entire pb season and more! If you play national events, you're likely to find yourself or your team or someone you know in the video. It is a long, long video. It even has footage of the private L.A. Ironmen's X Ball practice... the kind of footage that gives you an idea of what it's like to play X Ball at the highest level. There's never-before-seen video of Dynasty/Check It/B.L. Ironmen practices in Bob Long's back yard field. One scene shows Bob Long bunkering out a player at the left wingnut!!! There is a noteworthy scene in which the camera is trained on the JT Field's ladder... where Rock-It kids show perfect teamwork and that allowed them to dominate the tape... that one scene tells the story of a team's highly successful season. That right there is what you call excellent video work! There's a ton of other video footage and it's great to be able to see paintball from so many different perspectives. Ok, maybe I should also point out that there's a segment that show's recballers/"newbs" battling out on the hyperball field... what's interesting about that is how it's the same scenario you and I would see at the field every weekend.... it's the perfect portrayal of everyday paintball at it's finest.

Good job PbFilms and I look forward to ordering their next DVD!

www.PbFilms.com

Check out their awesome video trailers at www.SmackTalkPaintball.com
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2004, 02:09 PM #2
skippy1234

Great vid!!!! definetly worth the money!!

HK
JMD
Old 03-10-2004, 06:27 PM #3
freshdrive wrx

these practices at bob longs field were certainly entertaining to watch... very good video two thumbs up
Old 03-10-2004, 06:40 PM #4
TheHobbes
Cinephile

Price?
Old 03-10-2004, 10:14 PM #5
Little Ian
Dune Buggy Johnson

Little Ian is a Supporting Member
Little Ian plays in the PSP
Little Ian supports Empire