Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-01-2004, 11:36 PM #1
loopback

127.0.0.1 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Here's one way to take "vengeance"

AKA should make the clearly unpatented SP gun parts... and make them very good (as always) so that _almost_ every single owner of SP guns ('pulse, shockers, etc.) wanted 'em. Kinda like Evolve Bolt for trixes and shockers... or Nexus kit for E-bladed cockers... and then..!!

PATENT THE DESIGN.

When SP makes money... AKA does too

Last edited by 127.0.0.1 : 03-02-2004 at 12:41 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-01-2004, 11:38 PM #2
willpill

enough of this
Old 03-01-2004, 11:40 PM #3
Hood_12
Banned

see, a non-angry way to make money, prolly wont happen, but at least its the first non-retarded angry one today
Old 03-01-2004, 11:58 PM #4
ShadyMilkMan
kaick a kaid you iditoth

I like this idea, it is more productive. Better than destroying stuff YOU payed for, lol, what a bunch of fools! BTW, cute dog you have willpill!

I hate you so much I take your mother on a date. I tell her she's paying while im eating 5 steaks.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:33 AM #5
M1norThreat
Team Haze

i actually think its a good idea! since they cant make the excal or vik then why not make money of of SPs guns by making kick as@ parts for them. since they are so popular and aka is dam good at high flow parts y not do it.

03 red unmilled vik. #962 with eyes

AIM URallPOSERS
Old 03-02-2004, 02:18 AM #6
pbeclipse
AKA Forever...

Ya, but no self respecting company who just shamelessly lost their customer base, the flagships of their product line, and all they have worked for in the past 5 years is going to bow down and make parts for a company that just took away everything. Just my thoughts, though.
Old 03-02-2004, 02:58 AM #7
willpill

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadyMilkMan
I like this idea, it is more productive. Better than destroying stuff YOU payed for, lol, what a bunch of fools! BTW, cute dog you have willpill!
haha thanks a lot. if he only acted like he looked...

and for this topic. im sure it was considered... but we just gotta wait back and see waht the master minds at AKA do
Old 03-03-2004, 08:02 PM #8
P8ntball_89
Can't is the cancer of...

P8ntball_89 is a Supporting Member
you just made SP patent all their parts LOL if they only could!
Old 03-03-2004, 10:42 PM #9
SteelBush

Quote:
Originally posted by pbeclipse
Ya, but no self respecting company who just shamelessly lost their customer base, the flagships of their product line, and all they have worked for in the past 5 years is going to bow down and make parts for a company that just took away everything. Just my thoughts, though.
How did AKA lose it's customer base? I still go my Viking and there are alot of other users keeping there markers. And the few that sell will be missing there markers when they are waiting inline at the fill stations. Hell even the person (cledford) who seams to dislike AKA the most still got his marker.
And how is AKA shameless. They fought for what they beleived in. Not just sign a agreement without fighting. (DYE and NPS). <--- They are shameless in MY OPINION.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:25 AM #10
pbeclipse
AKA Forever...

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelBush
...And how is AKA shameless. They fought for what they beleived in. Not just sign a agreement without fighting. (DYE and NPS). <--- They are shameless in MY OPINION.
I didn't mean they are shameless, I am behind AKA all the way (I just ordered an Excal to compliment my Revenge V2). What I meant was that Smart Parts shamelessly took away a lot of what they had going for them. Ahh, I guess it doesn't make much sense, but I TOTALLY agree with the above statement. I was going to get a Matrix until I found out Dye had sold out. Peace.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:56 AM #11
M1norThreat
Team Haze

i think it would be the other way around! ok aka lost the vik and excal because of sp. i think sp would be pissed off that aka would begin to make money off of their guns! imagine, i go and get a impulse and all of my upgrades are aka! instead of making money and buying upgrades from them im goin to the ones that they screwed over and im giving aka my money because thats where it should go. well thats what i think.

AIM URallPOSERS
Old 03-04-2004, 12:57 AM #12
pbeclipse
AKA Forever...

Ya, but you are still stuck with a crappy impulse...
Old 03-04-2004, 01:00 AM #13
loopback

127.0.0.1 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by M1norThreat
i think it would be the other way around! ok aka lost the vik and excal because of sp. i think sp would be pissed off that aka would begin to make money off of their guns! imagine, i go and get a impulse and all of my upgrades are aka! instead of making money and buying upgrades from them im goin to the ones that they screwed over and im giving aka my money because thats where it should go. well thats what i think.

Yeah, but it doesn't stop there.

PATENT THE DESIGN.

Make every pro that uses SP's gun want to buy AKA's parts

And now SP will be screwed because AKA has the patent of all improvement of their guns, so they will have a hard time improving their guns... other than just different milling/look.

How can you stuck with crappy Impulse? if AKA can improve it to the degree of a viking, it won't suck... ONLY IF IT HAS AKA PARTS... hahahahah

Last edited by 127.0.0.1 : 03-04-2004 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:19 AM #14
M1norThreat
Team Haze

see what i mean! aka although has been screwed! they can hit back and hit back hard by makin sp parts! it would be sweet! im not goin to buy an impulse! but the people that already have them would want aka ish!!!

AIM URallPOSERS
Old 03-04-2004, 03:28 PM #15
SteelBush

Quote:
Originally posted by pbeclipse
I didn't mean they are shameless, I am behind AKA all the way (I just ordered an Excal to compliment my Revenge V2). What I meant was that Smart Parts shamelessly took away a lot of what they had going for them. Ahh, I guess it doesn't make much sense, but I TOTALLY agree with the above statement. I was going to get a Matrix until I found out Dye had sold out. Peace.
Ok, I just miss understood you.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:23 PM #16
Hebrew Hammer
Custom User Title

but then it will encourage people to buy SP guns. People will be like," Im gonna get a shocker and just get the AKA internals and it'll shoot good. Or ill buy an imp and then a AKA____ and it won't suck!"
Old 03-04-2004, 07:38 PM #17
spraying62

you know i wish i knew all the in's and out's of this patent but i don't, so i'm not gonna comment on it but really thats the way this business is, these company's are cashing in on us not so bright people to dump the kind of cash we do on these overpriced markers and gear, it's like we are victim's of our own habbit sounds kinda like a crack addiction to me, but that is another argument,

remember sp isn't the only one driven by greed, remember when bud orr and wgp trying to kill the revenge well i do and i lost respect for him, so the only true place to make a greedy person hurt is by taking his wallet, meaning really the only way you can hurt smartparts is buying nothing of theirs meaning getting your friends on the same page as you with this,

because really if nothing is done sp will continue to devour with their chicken **** lawsuits , no one making and selling e-guns is safe, they are not gonna stop now you know why they want to dominate not only in the courts but on the field as well why do you think they bought dynasty it is'nt because they have an awesome marker,

so if we don't hurt them in the wallet they will keep these stupid lawsuits going , who is gonna be the next victim well agd and now aka it is'nt gonna stop, i hope people sit up and take notice that this is the only way to accomplish hurting smartparts by not buying anything to do with smarparts, even if a gun maker is gonna pay smartparts for the wright to build and sale their marker and smartparts gets royalties off of it,

you can't support it if you want to accomplish the goal of putting smartparts where they belong, in the trash bend,so any logical person if you spent your hard earned money on a max flo or a freak set you can continue to use them but just don't purchase anything else of theirs, it's not that difficult and get your friends involved in this , when they are looking to purchase just remind them of the smartparts ban,

sprayer

turn around sucka

Last edited by spraying62 : 03-04-2004 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:58 PM #18
RevBubba
The Bub Abides

RevBubba is a Supporting Member
Actually it was the best thing that happend to WGP. They stopped resting on their laurels and started FINALLY making some innovations for the cocker. Man has WGP design come a LONG way in those years.

A bit of competition is a great thing.

"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation"..... but I can still hear their screams.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:12 PM #19
spraying62

i agree whole heartedly, and it sickens me what has happened to agd and aka, and i seriously doubt they are done sp that is,

sprayer

turn around sucka