Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-04-2004, 07:19 PM #22
EvilOmenShooter
My monkie, Not yours

has been a member for 10 years
EvilOmenShooter has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EvilOmenShooter has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
EvilOmenShooter has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
osiris- read the top...this is not an I want forum...it is a I have this to give forum and post things that you do not use to pass to the next people
Old 03-04-2004, 08:32 PM #23
impy04
Banned

i have a

-stock impulse feedneck
-stock bolt and evil bolt pin
-stock impulse barrel

wanted
-sticker sheets
-jerseys (jt,evil,empire)
-pants (empire,jt,dye)
Old 03-04-2004, 09:38 PM #24
bigwilliestyle711
TouchingEViL

Talking

have an extra stock barrel, I want that jersey for offer, i need one, i don't have one because i aint gots no money

oh i have an omen for sale too
Old 03-04-2004, 09:38 PM #25
Evilgwil
Banned

Hey this is EVILGWIL, i just wanna say to all those guys who want my stuff im gonna hold on to it till i see stuff i want cause ive seen too many people get screwed in other forums. Not to be a **** head, just dont wanna get screwed.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:44 PM #26
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
I agree with evilgwil.
Also, THIS IS NOT A FREE STUFF FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT FEEL LIKE SPENDING MONEY thread! I have gotten literally 20 different people who have contacted me asking for free stuff which I am giving away. This is a good deed, not a online dumpster. If you are giving something away, I will be fine with giving you something of mine.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:56 PM #27
Evilgwil
Banned

Thanks sosodaf, i have stuff to trade. It is all in perfect condition like brand new cause im a freak with taking care of my stuff. I am also getting a full freak kit-teardrop-with like 10 inserts. I have a pipe so i dont need it, but i will trade for stuff like a really good pack a red flex 7 ice a red or black low rise for omen a red or black drop preafably really far forward (anymake) blade trigger for spyder and omen. Just let me know what you got but dont harass me for free stuff and im really not trying to be a dick. As i stated before on the first page is all my stuff.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:20 PM #28
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Evilgwil is a good man.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:02 AM #29
Spartan X
Unbanned

Spartan X is a Supporting Member
This is what I ment. It's a great Idea, and there are a few things in here I want to ask for, but there just sooo much and the people with the good stuff get bombarded with request's. Also, this for the main parts is NOT evil related, sure it has a few evil things in it but not much, heck I even see some IMP parts.

Old Feedback

My Lifestyle Determines My Deathstyle.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:08 AM #30
EvilOmenShooter
My monkie, Not yours

But I got asked for alot of my stuff as well and some people have more than one gun and they can use parts as well. If you do not like the post then do not come back. It is all about recycling the things that we have. I have asked for a couple things but if I get them I get them. I have the things that I do not need anymore and just gave away a 4+1 redz pack. It is a forum of I have this to give and see what you can use from the other people. PEOPLE NEED TO READ THE RULES before posting for the first time
Old 03-05-2004, 10:10 AM #31
Spartan X
Unbanned

We need to have a better system set up, perhaps people ONLY post what they have, no post's that say, I'll take that...or I need this. IF you see some thing that is posted you need, get in contact some other way. Also perhaps we should set it up so that you may only ask fro somthuing if you have so much stuff set up for giveaway that has a sertin value. Like your giving away at least $50 worth of retail, and we need pictures to prove you have it. this could really be somthing, it just needs to be more organized and moderated.

Oh and shooter, don't you ****ing tell me not to come back to a post if I do not like it.

Old Feedback

Old 03-05-2004, 10:23 AM #32
EvilOmenShooter
My monkie, Not yours

I am not telling you not to come back but there are always going to be those people trying to get things for free. Yes I know there are going to be those people. I read them in the other forums as well. I siad that if you did not like it then dn't come back. I have given away more than $50 in stuff and I asked for a stock barrel from one of them and some mags for some of the people on the boat to read as well. If you want to do what Evilgwil did and keep a list of things that people want until you feel that you have gotten enough from it than that is your decision. On the other hand I am not doing that becasue all the things that I am giving away would maby net me $40 on ebay and I would rather help out someone that needs it. Don't take offense to what I said becasue it is your choice to come and look.

This can lead to people having more money to spend on paint and fees but PEOPLE have to realize that this is not a TRADING site and they have to BE WILLING to give things up and not take, take, take and not give.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:04 AM #33
EvilScythe

I dont have to much, but willing to help what needed

Stock autococker barrel
stock cocker bolt
stock frame
stock ram
stock 3way (all cocker items from 2k2 vf)
also, might be willing to part with my Raven Nuvis mask... has new lenses, non thermal though (though they were when i ordered it)

The only item i really need, is a lid for a revolution hopper. Seems that the old style whiteish lids dont get made any more, and mine is cracked, so if anyone is willing to part with it let me know.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:25 PM #34
Fusion213
PBN Noob

Please stop this. It's a bad idea, it would work if everyone had good stuff to trade and everyone is trustworthy.
My brother was in one on the ICD forums and it ended up closing, he sent stuff out but never got anything.
Old 03-05-2004, 03:52 PM #35
kwheezy2000
wang dang sweet poontang

kwheezy2000 is a Supporting Member
EVILGWILL

I need one of your 12 v revvies, my halo broke down, and I have no money to buy new shells, (I slipped, floor was wet, long story short it's broken) I have a drop+asa that I will put in

Fireball Mountain Factory flat out owns, they have all you could want, great anodizing, milling, engraving, and custom bodies all at great prices

Don't anger drew at fbmf...

"Originally posted by Phiend
phiendWMD: lol it would honestly be so funny to chase fools with a chainsaw. i dunno if i could run while laughing so hard. which would just add to the effect i guess
Old 03-05-2004, 05:26 PM #36
EvilOmenShooter
My monkie, Not yours

Exclamation PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

OK for the third time...this is NOT a tradng forum.....I am GIVING away my stuff because I am BEING GENEROUS and not expecting in return. If I can help out someone by giving my things that I do not use away then so much the better. If you are expecting to find gold in someone elses trash then this is not the right forum for you. But you might find a part that can keep you playing until you can get a better part in your gun if it broke. LISTEN UP...I know that there are going to be people that take and do not give but that comes everywhere from on the field and off the field as well. I am just trying to help some people out. Now this is for everyone....IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS THREAD THEN TALK TO THE MODERATOR BUT IF YOU JUST DO NOT LIKE HOW IT IS GOING THEN PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK AND READ IT. I DO FEEL THAT IT IS GOING TO HELP SOME PEOPLE OUT. It is like someone runnnig out of paint in a game and you giving them your last pod becasue you have a full hopper....if you do not share and are that stingy then you do not need to be here.....I REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN.....THIS IS NOT A TRADING FORUM......THIS IS WHERE YOU GIVE UP (FOR FREE) YOUR OLD GEAR. Now please be generous and have fun at whatever you do.

Last edited by EvilOmenShooter : 03-05-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:37 PM #37
ShortStroke
*925* Word.

I want an Omen, I have no money.

My Feedback
Old 03-05-2004, 08:22 PM #38
Spartan X
Unbanned

Yah I want a Scion 68/4500 any one want to give me one? I'll trade 2 e-spyders...

Old Feedback

Old 03-06-2004, 01:16 AM #39
Tyrion2323
jeg bor i amerika

Hey guys,
here's what I can pay forward!

JT USA Elite mask with thermal lens
Automag sight rail (the ugly blocky kind)
Feedback
"Creasy's art is death...
...he's about to paint his masterpiece."
Old 03-06-2004, 03:42 AM #40
member#10,261
LOOK AT MY SIG

yo tyrion2323

I can pay forward...
-classic mag body
-classic mag triggerframe

(and i could realy use a fast hopper)
Old 03-06-2004, 06:54 AM #41
Shutter13
EVIL until the day i die

Quote:
Originally posted by ShortStroke
I want an Omen, I have no money.
im down with that... PM me your address

Old 03-06-2004, 10:57 PM #42
M3Rider157
Banned

hey member#10 im interested in the mag body. you think you could send pics to my e-mail below. all i've paid forward so far is a cradle w/ asa. thanks!