Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 08-20-2014, 04:52 PM #1
pbwizard3
Paintball Wizard, Mass

Annual Supporting Member
LV1s * Luxe OLEDs * DM14 * GTI * DM12 * NT11 * V1 Vic ALL FOR SALE ONLY * OBO

WE WANT THESE GONE ASAP. WE WILL LOOK AT ALL CASH OFFERS. BRING ALL CASH OFFERS. NO TRADES, NO TRADES, NO TRADES

RULES:

1- You pay, I ship
2- We ship within the US only
3- Paypal only
4- NO TRADES, NO TRADES, NO TRADES
5- IF YOU MAKE A OFFER BE READY TO FOLLOW THROUGH, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS
6- All prices are Or Best Offer. Feel free to offer, we will not insult lowballs, we may not respond if it is a ridiculous offer though.

More pictures will be available, I wanted to get the thread up fast.

All guns are gone through by our tech before posting. All guns are in perfect working condition before posting. We check them before posting and again before shipping.

PRICES ARE OR BEST OFFER. WE WILL LOOK AT ALL CASH OFFERS. DONT HESITATE TO OFFER UP, WORST WE WILL SAY IS NO

Alex Fraige LV1- $1099 OBO
Gun is in excellent condition. I do not see a single mark on the gun. The gun comes in the original box with the hard case, allens, barrel cover, spares kit, oil and manual. Both the case and the box are signed by Alex. The case has a few scratches on it.

Luxe OLED Gloss Black- $1149 OBO
Gun is in good condition. It has some light surface scratches on the body that the camera will not pick up. Has a couple of very minor knicks on the air adaptor. The gun comes in the original case. It has the Carbon fiber tip as shown, sorry we do not have the stock. It has the stock reg cover along with the purple one shown. Comes with the deuce trigger installed ( sorry, no stock). It has the charger, manual disc, usb, spares tin and 2 inserts ( .687, .689). It comes with the one battery that is installed.

Luxe OLED Gloss Black/Dust Slime- $1199 OBO
The gun is in excellent condition. I do not see any marks on it or any barrel tip wear. The gun comes in the case with charger, grease, 2 inserts ( .687, .693), parts tin, Scythe trigger ( plus stock trigger), usb, spare battery, barrel cover, manual disc, stock reg grip cover ( plus exalt that is installed)

Blue/Black LV1- $949 OBO
Gun is in excellent condition. I cannot find a mark on the gun. Shot counter reads 3602. The gun comes in the original box with case, manual, barrel cover, oil, allens and spares kit.

Bomber Lime DM14- SOLD SOLD SOLD
Gun is in excellent condition. I do not see any marks on the gun. It comes in the original case ( cardboard sleeve for around case is missing) with multitool kit, manual, barrel cover, spares kit and grease.

Clone GTI W/Shift- $899 OBO
Gun is in excellent condition. Only marks I see on the gun is some minor barrel tip wear. The gun comes with the Shift kit. It comes in the original case with allens, grease, manual and spare orings. The gun also has a Violent trigger installed as shown and comes with stock.

Purple/Graphite DM12- $649 OBO
Gun is in excellent condition. Only marks I can see are a couple of very minor tool marks on the bolt cap. The gun comes in the case with the manual, some of the spares kit, some grease. The barrel loops in the case are a little worn.

Axe W/Virtue OLED- $449 OBO
Gun is in good condition. Has some minor barrel tip wear and tool marks on the back cap. The gun has the Virtue OLED installed, deuce trigger and Boss bolt ( it does not have the stock parts with it). The gun comes in the original box with spares kit, manual disc and barrel cover.

Evolution NT11- $399 OBO
The gun is in good shape with a couple of minor surface scratches on the body. The barrel has some light scratches on it. The gun comes in the case with multitool, spares kit and manual.

Victory - $499 OBO
Got this in trade a while ago. v1 Vic frame with the VCOM body. It has the red bolt internals ( I believe those were the supercharged ones?). Has Seventh Element OLED and Deuce trigger. Please feel free to PM me with any help on it. Gun is in good shape with some barrel tip wear.
It came with a 1 piece barrel.

Last edited by pbwizard3 : 08-22-2014 at 02:57 PM.
pbwizard3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2014, 05:12 PM #2
bigsexy17
punisher lives on Cx

bigsexy17 is playing at Living Legends VII
bigsexy17 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
you wouldnt trade the blue and black lvjuan for a luxe 1.0 fully 2.0 and 200?

1300$;Gun
100$;Mask
100$;Paintballs
50$;Entry
PUTTING MY BALLS ON UR FACE PRICELESS
bigsexy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:27 PM #3
pbwizard3
Paintball Wizard, Mass

Annual Supporting Member
Sorry, not taking trades on these right now. Looking to move some for cash
Old 08-20-2014, 06:28 PM #4
bigsexy17
punisher lives on Cx

bigsexy17 is playing at Living Legends VII
bigsexy17 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
alright if i sell my luxe ill let you know

1300$;Gun
100$;Mask
100$;Paintballs
50$;Entry
PUTTING MY BALLS ON UR FACE PRICELESS
bigsexy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:22 PM #5
pbwizard3
Paintball Wizard, Mass

Annual Supporting Member
Sounds good
Old 08-22-2014, 01:53 PM #6
Cowboz

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Cowboz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Cowboz has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DM14 is mine.
Cowboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:57 PM #7
pbwizard3
Paintball Wizard, Mass

Annual Supporting Member
^^^ This man speaks the truth, feedback being left now
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.