PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-03-2004, 02:24 PM #22
StevenLow
AKA Supporter

has been a member for 10 years
i don't like smart parts very much, they pretty much ruined paintball as we know it, and now the next best gun company is dye/macdevuly truly sad
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2004, 02:51 PM #23
blackoutpaintball
HST

AKA will live on, i have no worries.

But

Sp is the devil, sent to earth to destroy paintball!

- Hunter S. Thompson
Old 03-03-2004, 03:01 PM #24
sames89305 (Banned)
Good at best

sames89305 is a Supporting Member
Nazis cant be compared to Smart Parts. Thats insulting the nazis.

Smart parts by Dumb F*cks
Old 03-04-2004, 04:23 PM #25
ub0rleet
Banned

boycott smart parts. say no to monopolies.
Old 03-04-2004, 08:49 PM #26
spraying62

you know i wish i knew all the in's and out's of this patent but i don't, so i'm not gonna comment on it but really thats the way this business is, these company's are cashing in on us not so bright people to dump the kind of cash we do on these overpriced markers and gear, it's like we are victim's of our own habbit sounds kinda like a crack addiction to me, but that is another argument,

remember sp isn't the only one driven by greed, remember when bud orr and wgp trying to kill the revenge well i do and i lost respect for him, so the only true place to make a greedy person hurt is by taking his wallet, meaning really the only way you can hurt smartparts is buying nothing of theirs meaning getting your friends on the same page as you with this,

because really if nothing is done sp will continue to devour with their chicken **** lawsuits , no one making and selling e-guns is safe, they are not gonna stop now you know why they want to dominate not only in the courts but on the field as well why do you think they bought dynasty it is'nt because they have an awesome marker,

so if we don't hurt them in the wallet they will keep these stupid lawsuits going , who is gonna be the next victim well agd and now aka it is'nt gonna stop, i hope people sit up and take notice that this is the only way to accomplish hurting smartparts by not buying anything to do with smarparts, even if a gun maker is gonna pay smartparts for the wright to build and sale their marker and smartparts gets royalties off of it,

you can't support it if you want to accomplish the goal of putting smartparts where they belong, in the trash bend,so any logical person if you spent your hard earned money on a max flo or a freak set you can continue to use them but just don't purchase anything else of theirs, it's not that difficult and get your friends involved in this , when they are looking to purchase just remind them of the smartparts ban,

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 03-05-2004, 12:28 PM #27
markus 63
Sleeper 9-3

Good Job to SP. Just like every other buisness, SP is in it for the money. So they made a smart move and now they are getting rich from it. More Power to ya SP!

"I grow weary of your sexually suggestive dancing, now bring me my ranch dressing hose."
FEEDBACK
Old 03-05-2004, 02:54 PM #28
spraying62

well i'm gonna reply with the thought you may only be 12 yrs old, i'm gonna do it without flameing you,

i'll tell you that sp was brillient in signing dynasty that was a great move, but doing what they did to two big names in paintball agd and aka was stupid at best,

the reasons if you can look past being biassed, it could cause several company's to unite just for the sole purpose of survivng,meaning they would have only one target in mind you guessed it sp,

so in other words smartparts is makeing to many enemies with their greed,one the other company's with money and power, two the consumer's us the customer's this is smartparts main support,

now even the most loyal to smartparts begins to see that they are only in it for the money and control they will begin to feel it in their wallet best place to hurt a greedy person or company, now you are probably thinking what could posting on these forums do to smartparts,

well it can sway an awful lot of supprt to these other company's and hurt the sells of sp, but remember this is bigger then the forums it's known throughout paintball, the players the company's there just not to many people in paintball that doesn't know about what sp has done,

sp won't be able to explain their greedy actions away, to many people see them for what they are greedy and undehanded sneaky may be a better word for them, not to many people would allow the fox in the chicken coup with the chickens , you watch and see the affect on their sells over the next year or so,

that will dictate whether sp made a great move or not but i really don't think so, besides who really wants to be shooting just imps and shockers,

sprayer

turn around sucka

Last edited by spraying62 : 03-05-2004 at 02:56 PM.
Old 03-05-2004, 06:54 PM #29
litma2
Banned

litma2 is a Supporting Member
right here smart parts -------> .l.(-_-).l.

faggets
Old 03-07-2004, 12:00 AM #30
Imp an Trix
Take It In The Face

SP is just screwing over the players. If thats what they want to do then they wont get very far.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:09 AM #31
Mr.Imagine
you're on your way.

Mr.Imagine is a Paintball photographer
I am officially anti-smart parts. I registered in section 11.2 B under "anti-stuff". (even though I own a shocker)
Old 03-07-2004, 12:42 AM #32
clintoris
owner of alias below

I'm anti-Smart Parts' law suits, but pro-Smart Parts.
Old 03-07-2004, 09:33 AM #33
bassengine303
Post Tostied

SP blows

I have always wanted an Excalibur and a Viking after shooting one at a tourny......now that may not happen. I was going to sell my Xmag just to buy an Excal, but come to find out AGD has also felt the hand of darkness from SP, and I'm not gonna sell my Xmag if I can't get another. So now I must scramble and sell my rare Precision Power black art series amps to be able to get one before there gone..... I think Satan is really running Smart Parts. Another really sad thing is, I used to say good things about SP......I actually liked my freak.......now I will NEVER, EVER buy another smart parts product. I'm actually an anti-smart parts preacher now...... I feel enraged when I see someone buying anything from SP knowing that those greedy bastards are getting richer everyday when they should be put in the ground where they belong.....I'm a little upset, huh? EVERYONE who gives a damn about the sport, whether you like Smart Parts stuff or not, owes it to themselves and to all the other players who will come along in the next few years to raise as much hell as they can with their senators and representatives to try to get something done. If we all just sit around and say "to bad", Smart parts will win. Ignoring the problem is just as bad as condoning it. BTW.....if anyone knows any good hitmen.......(just kidding, maybe)
Old 03-07-2004, 04:54 PM #34
tmcatdrvr

SP is bad, no doubt Some people are saying that they are only doing what other buisness would do to turn a buck, which partly true. A lot of other companies have filed questionable patents and sued companies for infringing upon them. A couple years ago Amazon tried to sue everone under the sun for their patented "one click" shopping (as if that wasn't pretty obvious).

The problem is with our patent system in the US. The patent office is not staffed at a level to allow the research required to make sure every patent is valid before granting it. The system relies on litigation to work out any errors made in granting pantents. This allows companies with more lawyers/money to intimidate smaller companies into compliance. Usually a bigger company will get involved and fight and win, but the only people getting rich either way are the lawyers.

ETEK w/Starframe

B/U Eblade w/zero board and a mech cocker
Old 03-07-2004, 06:00 PM #35
clopclophooves
mad stichen' (?)

smart parts is gay this is them after the lawsuits

========D
Old 03-07-2004, 06:18 PM #36
spraying62

well i would have no problem if it was totally sp's i deal and people were stealing from them , but that is'nt the case, they took technoligy from others and then slapped a patent on it, maybe the patent can be reversed since they weren't first with the technoligy,

who has benefitted the most from their decision? it sure wasn't you and i, matter of fact it's gonna be you and i paying more for anyones marker that pays sp royalties because the company is'nt gonna pay that we are,

so unless we all want to be happy shooting sp markers then we better quit buying equipment from sp, the attorney's is'nt the only one making money ,if that was true sp would'nt be doing what they are doing,

it's real simple they were getting their asse's handed to them by the competition, and they resorted to a chicken sheeeeet move, so all these other manufactuer's guns that we prefer are in jeopardy and i really don't like that nor should you, if sp was the only one left do you realize how much more they would charge for a piece of sheeeeet,

sprayer

turn around sucka
Old 03-11-2004, 10:36 PM #37
Fryloc
Killa fo rilla!

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyw
Spart Parts Ruined the...... PBNation board. I hate them.

-John
Definitely. I'm tired of the debate.

I'm not sure whether to be for or against, but the against outweighs the for. (so far)

" dude this hk sticker made my gun shoot like 26 bps it was teh shizz" :dodgy:

"I was an instant genious when i started paintball" :dodgy:
Old 03-12-2004, 07:03 PM #38
MagRippa214
Bang Bang

You are all retards, screaming and whining about smartparts, and this doesnt even involve AGD, because their guns are blow forward guns, using a spring to recock, not a hammer. stop whining about it, eventually smart parts will realize that they were dicks and be like oh were sorry. chill out
Old 03-12-2004, 07:08 PM #39
MagRippa214
Bang Bang

and if AGD is in trouble with the patent bull****, it should be reviewed, because a blow forward marker would not apply to the patent.
Old 03-12-2004, 10:32 PM #40
bassengine303
Post Tostied

Angry xmags gone

you must not be keeping up with this........
yes, you will still be able to get an automag, as long as it isn't an E or Xmag. ALL Emags and Xmags have had there production runs stopped....... a limited number of new Emags, no more new Xmags, and there may be no more. And I can't chill out when I see a company like AGD being affected like that by a company that doesn't even make a mech marker.....unless you count the evo x, which is made by Belsales anyway. you're right.....there is NOTHING similiar in ANY gun that SP makes that relates to ANY AGD gun. that's one reason why I'm so pissed off at those bastards who run smart parts.
Old 03-12-2004, 11:52 PM #41
ChairborneRangr

MagRippa214

It is not whining to see something that is wrong and to do something about it. I have educated myself on the subject. I have written to Smart Parts to express my concerns, written to my representatives and senators, and contacted the FTC and the DoJ.

In a representative republic with a free market system everyone must stand their own ground and express themselves if they see something happening that is wrong. Otherwise people without conscience will walk all over everyone.

I presume by your writing style that you are a preteen. I hope you wake up at some point and realize that even your favorite company (if SP is your favorite...) can do things that are wrong and need to be corrected. No one is perfect. Objective, constructive criticism is useful. Flaming and name calling is a waste of everyone's time.
Excal #277 -- Full Milled, WAS Board, Eyes, Covers, SCM, Razorblade, Clamping no rise, Halo B, Shocktech drop, Crossfire 68/4500, Ti Longbow
"Hammer the Americans hard enough... and you will forge the best weapon in the world." - Captain Simon Ecuyer, 1783
Old 03-15-2004, 02:41 PM #42
BronKo
Banned

Thanks SP, for making me a kick *** marker.