Arsenic17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2014, 10:13 PM #65
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
Dynasty goes down and suddenly we start talking about how unfair the system is. LOL

It was fair when Russian Leagion, AC, and other top tier teams got pumped down. smeh.
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:31 PM #66
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Racso owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Racso is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
Dynasty goes down and suddenly we start talking about how unfair the system is. LOL

It was fair when Russian Leagion, AC, and other top tier teams got pumped down. smeh.
I dont think it has ever been fair, but to put it in perspective this would be the same as if the New England Patriots/New York Yankees/Miami Heat/whatever top level team missed out on the playoffs due to a technicality, then the rules get scrutinized. But when the Raiders/Cubs/whatever constantly low level team gets screwed by a technicality, then it isn't a big deal.

Paintball wise, Dynasty is the star team. They're always the ones to make the headlines, and not without reason. They're one of the stronger teams and with their rich history, it is a pretty big deal for them, of all teams, to not play top level cup.
Racso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:33 PM #67
Zmizzle

X-factor - 2013 WC relegated and now back in Champs
Infamous - Dallas Open and now can't seem to get out of the challengers.
Dynasty - MAO (can they get out?).
Is Impact next to join the relegation trend???
Zmizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:47 PM #68
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmizzle View Post
X-factor - 2013 WC relegated and now back in Champs
Infamous - Dallas Open and now can't seem to get out of the challengers.
Dynasty - MAO (can they get out?).
Is Impact next to join the relegation trend???
uhh did xfactor not win world cup champions division last year???
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:47 PM #69
a43
Fight to Win

a43 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
a43 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I hope that Dynasty wont be down for long..... I'm thinking they will steam roll on the challengers division.....

Purple/Orange BL Insight
a43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:51 PM #70
bigntastyeclipse08
Kingkongpb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04 View Post
uhh did xfactor not win world cup champions division last year???
Call me crazy, but I think that is what he meant by saying world cup. May have forgotten the word champion. Use your brain here
bigntastyeclipse08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:16 PM #71
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by painter4life05 View Post
Never go full HGay

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Paint_hore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:31 PM #72
Simi Baller
Pillow Fort Architect

Simi Baller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Well, my fantasy picks just became a whole lot easier
Old 08-10-2014, 11:34 PM #73
Unholy780
UHOLY

Annual Supporting Member
Unholy780 is playing at Living Legends VII
Unholy780 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Unholy780 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Unholy780 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
(LOOKING FOR COMPLETE EDMONTON IMPACT SL8R)
$$$$ CASH IS READY$$$$
!!!!!OFFER UP!!!!
TXT 587-589-5150
Unholy780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:39 PM #74
$balla
(>0_0)>

Just came in here to post up some Dynasty support.
$balla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:41 PM #75
wangerinjaw

wangerinjaw plays in the PSP
wangerinjaw plays in the MiLP
wangerinjaw plays in the APPA D4 division
Just sitting here like D-Y-N-A-S-T-...Why?

Adrenalin Army AA ALL DAY
wangerinjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:42 PM #76
paintballmw
I like guns

Annual Supporting Member
paintballmw owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventvisor View Post
The gap between the top four challengers have caught up to the champs. The rest are dog ****. If people can't see that. Then their blind.
I agree the only legit teams in the challengers are infamous, shock, and dynasty. The rest don't really stand a chance in the champs division. Honestly 187 is not a real contender either, I would say the same for vicious but they did manage a 2 in Dallas.
paintballmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 12:35 AM #77
sstiggy

sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballmw View Post
I agree the only legit teams in the challengers are infamous, shock, and dynasty. The rest don't really stand a chance in the champs division. Honestly 187 is not a real contender either, I would say the same for vicious but they did manage a 2 in Dallas.
Revo is earning their bones, they're gonna have a tough time but I hope they do well
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:03 AM #78
Luke ????
Veteran

Luke ???? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Luke ???? plays in the APPA D5 division
Dynasty's champion season is now over. Just got to beast through the challengers at cup, and take back a champion div seed.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:09 AM #79
Trevor the great

im pretty sure having back to back weddings the last two weekends during their "practice time," didn't help at all. penalties killed this team. if you noticed, they lost 4 games by 1 point. and every single game, they got AT LEAST 2 or 3 penalties....
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:14 AM #80
sstiggy

sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
im pretty sure having back to back weddings the last two weekends during their "practice time," didn't help at all. penalties killed this team. if you noticed, they lost 4 games by 1 point. and every single game, they got AT LEAST 2 or 3 penalties....
Seems like someone is always on the road, that's gotta affect practice and team mojo

Last edited by sstiggy : 08-11-2014 at 01:37 AM.
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:44 AM #81
SilvaPaintballa19
Buying Ego 06 parts

SilvaPaintballa19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SilvaPaintballa19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluStreak081 View Post
All tournament Dynasty kept losing players on the break and couldnt get any kills themselves. Spika didnt really do anything all tournament. I cant remember the last time he was noted for playing well. And they have had a problem with penalties every loss they have had.

I managed to make my wife a Dynasty fan and we were going to go to cup to see Dynasty compete for the cup but now she doesnt want to go.
In all honestly Spicka is totally detrimental to the team. Oliver Lang calls him his "baby" but he needs to let go Spicka is just a penalty magnet and when hes not getting penalty's hes not doing anything. Need more players like Glenn Takemoto who are just clutch as can be when the team needs you
Old 08-11-2014, 02:23 AM #82
Trevor the great

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvaPaintballa19 View Post
In all honestly Spicka is totally detrimental to the team. Oliver Lang calls him his "baby" but he needs to let go Spicka is just a penalty magnet and when hes not getting penalty's hes not doing anything. Need more players like Glenn Takemoto who are just clutch as can be when the team needs you
ya, watch oliver and ryan just pull another player like glen right out of their *****.....they have no other option. spicka is good sometimes, he's just inconsistent. i've said this before and i'll say it again. dynasty should get marcello....i really don't see the ironmen going anywhere, and i can see the core of dynasty retiring with in the next couple of years. they just need 1 more super star...this season has been crazy. i **** ton of good teams have been relegated...heat, xfactor, infamous, art chaos, and now dynasty? you can't sleep on anyone in the champions bracket. even upton beat art chaos.

Last edited by Trevor the great : 08-11-2014 at 02:32 AM.
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 03:21 AM #83
Nick Brockdorff

Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaccen View Post
Best $15 ever spent on a webcast. Drama, action, shock, climax, and intrigue.....it has had it all. My only regret is that I forgot to make the popcorn.

The implied change where the bottom Champs play a game against the top Challengers to determine placement within Champs for the next event (ie. VFTDB) should be reconsidered (ie. instead of the usual top go up, bottom go down). The current format is hard on the Champs teams, but better overall for the talent quality found among the Champs/Challengers division as a whole. Honestly, the only people complaining about the current format are the Champ "regulars" (ie. Blute) who feel threatened by the Challengers breathing down their necks. I say keep it the same. The cream will rise, every event will be entertaining, and the overall quality of talent will only rise. You keep what you kill and you have to earn that kill. The Champs division isn't about inflating the egos of the current members. It's about who's determining who the best race-to format players are in the world. Period.

It's obvious, IMO, that even one event where a Challenger team faces the "dogs of war" in the Champs division is a team defining moment for the better. They'll likely lose, but they'll get a taste so that they only come back harder and better. Which can only benefit the audience more.

Reconsider PSP.......reconsider.
You are absolutely correct!

The PSP is getting enriched in a major way currently, in terms of teams all over the US starting to believe they can make it.

Consequently, In a few years we will see a lot more teams at national level, if the current promotion/relegation system is kept in place, and possibly even extended downwards to lower divisions.

People that talk of yearly promotion/relegation, or champs playing off against challengers, don't get it.... paintball is more exiting than ever these days, to play and to watch, because there is so much at stake every Sunday, every event.

- and teams like Revo are proving to Paintball America, that it CAN be done, you CAN get to play WC with your boys, if you work hard for it.... and it doesn't have to take 6 years to get there.

It would be the biggest mistake ever, if the PSP was to slow the development they have started, because some veteran teams and their owners fear for their standing in the game.

- as for playing games Thursday before the event to decide which division you play: No go in my book.... you need the time to prepare for an event, if you want to hack it at Pro level.... it would be unfair to leave it to Thursday night, for some teams to know who they are playing.

Nick Brockdorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 03:28 AM #84
Nick Brockdorff

Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
You mean the Fraige major?
Anyone else notice that Alex's hair length seem to have direct correlation to his playing ability?

He's the Samson of paintball!

SUCKS to see Dynasty move down, but they will not be going out like that... watch them make a big comeback next year, and then see a lot of the veterans retire after winning the WC

Nick Brockdorff is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.