Empire Paintball brought you the awesome Vanquish paintball marker that performed great on the paintball field, but we are never satisfied and have worked hard to make it even greater. It has a newly designed body that hides the hardware, and offers a more refined look that incorporates a slick bolt removal design. We didn’t stop there; it also has a new snappier trigger, more reliable Eye system, a high-tech battery connection between Frame and Body, and a new barrel with 7.5-inch control bores. We think it is the smoothest paintball marker available, put one in your hands and you’ll think that too.
• Includes Vanquish 1.5 Bolt, Rod/Spring and Ball Detent upgrades
• New Driver XX barrel with 7.5” control bore in four barrel back sizes (.682, .685, .688, .691)
• New Body design with a cleaner look that hides the screw hardware
• Improved engine airflow creates a shot with less kick
• Improved push button Bolt removal with hinged Frame for ultra quick maintenance
• More reliable double Eye breech sensor system that is also easier to clean
• New design of the 4-way Adjustable Dual-Bearing Trigger
• Improved Trigger action
• Wireless battery connection between Grip Frame and Body
• Improved 2.7KHz Beeper to provide audio feedback
• Switch to Micro USB port for PC connection
• Pressure balanced Spool Valve firing engine
• Precision pressure sensor for onscreen pressure readout- No external gauge needed
• All adjustments and maintenance require only the 3/32” Hex wrench
• Rubber tipped spring assisted Bolt is soft on paint
• Widescreen OLED display with super bright 2000:1 contrast ratio
• 5-way Joystick navigation control
• Nano-watt XLP flash microcontroller performing up to 16 MIPS (million instructions per second) provides highly accurate timing while not eating your battery
• “Slick Assistant” Lubricant Monitoring System alerts you when you need to lube your marker
• Marker to PC enabled with no special accessories needed. Upgrade firmware, change settings, and make custom boot screens with the downloadable PC software
• RF Upgradeable for seamless marker to loader communication
• Interrupt based firmware gives an ultra responsive feel when firing. Virtually no lag time between trigger pull and response time
• Super intuitive menu system that makes changing settings quick and easy
• 3 customizable User Configurations to quickly and easily switch style of play in seconds
• Training Mode with beeper feedback for players to practice their Trigger Speed without need for air or paintballs
• User adjustable Anti-Bolt Stick settings makes First Shot Drop Off a thing of the past
• Preset Tournament Firing Modes to keep you legal at any major tournament
• Customizable ramping and full-auto modes to max out your marker’s performance
• Resettable Shot Counter
• Calculated Average ROF and Peak ROF achieved can be displayed on screen
Empire Vanquish Marker Blackout
Empire Vanquish Marker Kryptonite
Empire Vanquish Marker Black Cherry
Empire Vanquish Marker Blue Steel
Originally Posted by JOESPUD27
Damian's gun has a rounded back, not "the swoop cut". I've noticed it the start of the last 2 points.
And maybe Brad's gun.
Originally Posted by John
Looks like a taped up gun to me...
And Jay is right, the back is very different.
When we asked Empire about it, we got back a simple, "No comment to make. It's just a vanquish."
We'll see if any Infamous players use it at West Coast Open (with or without tape).
So what do you think it is? Vanquish 2? New milling on the current Vanquish?
The back cap of the marker looks different then the original vanquish. Doesn't seem to have as much as a slope as the current vanquish. Should be pretty interesting but it's not really KEEs style to release a new marker when the current vanquish is just over a year old.
__________________ Closed Bolt Ballers
And I think that if you think something is bull****, you have every right to say you think it is. Just because bull**** is the norm doesn't mean it stinks any less.