ReplyNews Ups

Old 08-06-2014, 07:54 PM #22
psumark
Lets Get Bombed

psumark supports Cereal Killerz 2
psumark owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
psumark is an NCPA player
psumark plays in the APPA D4 division
MAO meeting for 2nd prelim day. Oliver to Short. "you grab the last pod and you dumped it (haha)" " My last pod NOOOOOOOOO" "We gotta win it! Im out of Paint!".

Oliver "The best thing about this team is laughing. I love seeing your smiles. I love it. I love it. Lets see some good smiles tomorrow"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2014, 07:54 PM #23
bunker budy

bunker budy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The team huddle
bunker budy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:09 PM #24
the_nuge
asian sensation

the_nuge plays in the USPL
the_nuge owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
the_nuge plays in the APPA D4 division
the_nuge supports DLX Technology
Blake plays paintball like how he drives
Old 08-06-2014, 09:15 PM #25
babygotbacon

babygotbacon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ollies leap was awesome. I vote for the forward motion rule #dynastyrules
babygotbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:18 PM #26
Alcalaz

My favorite part of the video is when Rusty says, "I'm not here because this is my f****** job, I'm here because I love this. If you guys are gone, i'm gone." I know this is also in the trailer, but in my mind this quote captures a very important idea in paintball. For the love of the sport. Sacrificing time, energy, and money into a sport that will bring no substantial game; players sacrifice so much because they know that the best reward is playing a game they love.
Perhaps, that is why Dynasty is the best team in the world. Oliver, Ryan, and Alex all grew up playing this game; paintball has a special place in their hearts. It's the thing that keeps them bonded even with all the drama; keeps them pushing even with all the drawbacks and losses. They play the game because they have loved it all their lives and that is their x factor that makes them the best (no pun intended). What Rusty motivates is something that will dig deep inside them. They are playing this because they love it and Rusty loves it too that is why he is out there with them.
This motivational quote should be know among all players of all sports. So people understand that painterballers don't play for future fame or fortune, but because they love the sport so much that it is worth all they sacrifice to play. That is why this is my favorite part of the video.
Alcalaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:24 PM #27
kirchoff32

kirchoff32 plays in the APPA D4 division
my favorite part of the episode was when rusty told the team "pleasure yourselves tonight, but don't finish!" halarious😆👌
kirchoff32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 09:39 PM #28
jfonz63

jfonz63 is playing at Living Legends VII
jfonz63 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jfonz63 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jfonz63 supports Team VICIOUS
jfonz63 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Best part was when Yosh trolled the guys and said Glenn quit when he had to leave. his reenactment of their reactions was PRICELESS!

KCCO

Panthers #MEOW
jfonz63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:44 PM #29
Ginger Kid

Ginger Kid plays in the PSP
Ginger Kid is an NCPA player
Ginger Kid plays in the APPA D3 division
Best part of the video is when Alex Fraige says "Oliver, I love you but you don't know what the hell you're talking about" in regards to bounce shots on the MAO layout. 5 minutes later you find out that Oliver was totally right cause it shows Ryan and Yosh getting killed by bounce shots.
Sadistik
Truck Life
Ginger Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:50 PM #30
mhb379
Play To Win

Annual Supporting Member
mhb379 is BST Legit
mhb379 plays in the PSP
mhb379 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
mhb379 is Legendary
mhb379 supports DLX Technology
mhb379 supports Empire
mhb379 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Another great Dynasty video especially since this one went real deep into the dynamics & personalities of the team..Best part had to be Ryan & Yosh talking about Glenn leaving sunday at MAO. Ryan's face is priceless haha
New Jersey Jesters #22

KONG-KER
mhb379 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:44 AM #31
pballer8793

pballer8793 is playing at Living Legends III
pballer8793 is playing at Living Legends V
pballer8793 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pballer8793 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The breakdown of the loss in Chicago to damage was my favorite part.
pballer8793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:14 AM #32
leo_bueno

Excellent work by derder, one of the best parts IMO was when Ollie and Rusty describes how Blake plays paintball, it was hilarious!

Rusty: "...it was one of that standard blake points, when we are on the pit screaming: NO DON'T SHOOT AT THE GUY! And then we're like -OH killed him, sweet "

Oliver: "We came to the conclusion that Blake plays paintball how he drives..."
leo_bueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:18 AM #33
PGP_Dan

The best part was Ryan's explanation of the team dynamics and talking about Blake's narcolepsy lol. Dude fell asleep opening a soda.
PGP_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:10 PM #34
da oreo
JUST DYE

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Awesome, I have most of these videos and for some reason the dynasty videos have always been my favorite! The in depth technicality of rusty mixed with the strong personalities on dynasty make it enjoyable. Oh also watching the team win is fun as well.

favorite part - the meeting at 15:09 - i liked the whole part but when ryan is talking about the players, "Then there's kyle who is like a scared little puppy.... and then there's glen... was glen even there for the meetings?" (shot pans to glen at the meeting) >.<
da oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:03 PM #35
Catalyst_pb
They see me rollin!

Lets admit it... Olivers massive jump was by far the best part...
*nods sagely* yes, the face slide is a fantastic way to minimize your profile, as it attempts to fold your spine in 47 different locations. Old kung Fu masters called this "slinkie style", and current American historians refer to it as the Accordion. Whereas we rednecks just refer it it as "hey ya'll, watch this!"
Catalyst_pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:13 PM #36
BluStreak081

I gotta say my favorite part is when Ryan was describing all the players personalities during the team meetings. It was all pretty funny.
BluStreak081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:18 AM #37
Trevor the great

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatx39 View Post
My favorite part of the video had to be when Yosh was talking about glenn takemoto's move against infamous and damage and he said "lone and behold the great glennbini"
haha ya that was good. my favorite part, (surprisingly) was witnessing how bad dynasty got ****ed over in that infamous game by the refs, point after point after point....i've never seen a game like that before. it was almost as if it was a ...."Conspiracy" hahaha
Trevor the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:23 AM #38
hockeybawler
Iowa State #847

hockeybawler owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hockeybawler is an NCPA player
hockeybawler plays in the APPA D5 division
hockeybawler has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I love how they all come together as a team In the pregame huddles. It really shows how dedicated they are and how close they are as a team. It's makes watching dynasty a pleasure because they are not just a group of skilled players thrown together, but In fact a family that goes to battle together in hopes of carrying on their teams winning legacy.
Old 08-08-2014, 04:22 PM #39
lewisvillesfinest

rusty spending more time with his fam....family for the win...
lewisvillesfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:23 PM #40
texaselectronics

texaselectronics owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
texaselectronics plays in the APPA beginner division
Hahaha
So kids can't draw a mustache on my poster.
texaselectronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:00 PM #41
AMTiskewl

The best part in my opinion has to be Ryan's explanation of each of his team mates during their meeting after day 1 of the Dallas Open. The best explanations were probably of Blake's sleepiness and Tyler's termite hunting hahaha

And of course Ollie's explanation for growing this mustache, but that has to be everyone's favorite part whether they actually bought the video or just watched the trailer.

One more thing, Ollie's love for Dalton and wanting him to rejoin Dynasty even thought he left. Shows that even though Dalton was picked up by Damage, once a Dynasty player, always a Dynasty player!

Last edited by AMTiskewl : 08-08-2014 at 10:27 PM.
AMTiskewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:39 PM #42
da oreo
JUST DYE

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I bet you guys are getting some great footage for the next episode!
da oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.