PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-05-2014, 01:34 AM #1
TheHiddenWound
Wizard

Invert Mini Black Polished

Selling a Polished Black Invert Mini with Trinity On/Off ASA, Dye Xcel 14inch barrel, Exalt Axe/Mini bolt (With extra tip), and custom Olivia Munn grips. The Marker will come with it's original tool kit with stock bolt/spring and allen key set.
(I have the Stock barrel also)

What's it worth? I was trying to even get a trade for the latest Jt Impulse for this and some cash. Or even just this for a Etek 3.
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2014, 02:22 PM #2
Jonathan!
...never even saw me€

Jonathan! is playing at Living Legends VII
Jonathan! has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jonathan! has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
$250ish....somebody may trade you for an Etec 3 but I'm sure you'd have to search hard
Old 08-05-2014, 07:17 PM #3
THE(SAPP)oF-PB
notanube

Yeah that is a hard sell for $250, (its like a first version Mini, You can tell cause its polished and not matte.) Even if your looking at trades now you have to remember Trade value and cash value are two seprate things If i had an invert mini I would only value trade on it at like $100 the trade my gun guys would even probably offer lower. Its like going to a pawn shop with $300 in mind then they go to a $50 value.