PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-10-2004, 10:04 AM #64
Q-tip18DYE
Fantastic:)

has been a member for 10 years
yea i got ahot out of the 50 and i know my a$$ didnt play on, our whole team is 100 percent honest. i still have no idea who shot me, i turened left in the 50 and got blasted i was iek where the hell. but its ok it was a good game by both of us.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-10-2004, 02:48 PM #65
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
Re: Right....

Quote:
Originally posted by H-Town
ft57 - shooting 4 guys is easy in 10 man? Damn for a guy who plays division 3 is sounds like you should play at the Pro level. Why arnt you?
Wow, you sure take things literally. It's obvious you haven't noticed that everything I've said in this thread is a joke! As for my lousy playing abilities, highly reputable pro's tell me that I can and should play at the pro level. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I'm so busy that I just don't have the time. Last week, I had to pull several all-nighters and barely had any sleep because of the PSP event. FYI, OCK-Derek from NxN and Triple-C from Emanon are long time friends. Emanon has been calling me since several months ago, asking if I would guest with them, because they needed an 11th player. I knew that they would benefit more from the help of an HK Army General (Anson), than from an HK Army Cameraman (FT57), ya kno? Yes, yes, it was a very selfless thing for me to do and I should be commended for yielding my spot (to play for free) just so that Emanon would get someone who is more experienced than myself. Besides, I was busy being paid to coach a DivIII XBall team, volunteer coaching a DivII (sideline) X ball team, and providing gun tech work for the best pro team in the world.

Quote:
OCK-Derek - you guys think everyone cheats. Your in the "They cheated us" phase because your young and you believe you lost not due to your lack of experience and skill but because you were cheated. I saw you walked off the Addicted game in the Semis complaining one of them played on when the ref told him to stay in and made an excellent and difficult call to make. If a ref keeps you in it isnt cheating. On top of that game Addicted had 8 alive at the end of the game, so if he HAD played on and lets say got a 3 for 1 pulled on him, they STILL would have won. Im not trying to bash you guys, im just saying that just because you think someone cheated doesnt mean they did.

On a side note how do you justify the kid on your team who ran down the tape off the break of the Bushwackers game in the Semis who took hits off the break and continued to get plasted head to toe as he continued to shoot and run down the feild until he reached almost the Bushwackers 10 yard line?
Wow, you're so smart...

And what team do you play for?
Old 03-10-2004, 02:58 PM #66
OCK-Derek
SD Aftermath

H-Town your dumb. After the game i went up to the emanon players laughing. I became friends with most of them. You re even dumber for saying that i complained about the addicted game because anyone he talked to me at psp after that game know that i couldnt talk at all. I dove wrong and took a tank in the throat ask ft57 i couldnt talk for 2 days. Shows how much you know.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:07 PM #67
H-Town

Actually ft57 i didnt read all your posts, and didnt realize you were being sarcastic. My fault it guess.

But to answer your question

i play for Addicted

OCK - im not trying to hate on you or your team. Any team that wants to play 10 man ill support. Im simply saying what i saw. and You cant say you didnt ***** after our game beacause i watched, and heard you as i not only grabbed the flag but as i walked off the field as well.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:11 PM #68
OCK-Derek
SD Aftermath

I dont even know what your talking about. I couldnt talk and we all anticipated a lose against you guys. We tried a risky move for the snake that didnt work out. I have mad respect for your team and would never complain about losing to you guys. If we would have lost to say the femmes this would be a different story. Good luck to team addicted keep up your aggressive game.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:15 PM #69
H-Town

No Offense takin OCK. I know you guys were just heated up and it was your first tourmanet of the season and i respect the fact that you guys made it to the semis.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:27 PM #70
triple-c
Beastin' it Up

triple-c is a founding member
Cool Thank You Steve!

Most everyone on Emanon forgot about you, because they never heard of you! They didn't know it was you that got us our alternate HK Anson. Team Emanon appreciates your help. Steve is the man!

We are switching things up and Emanon is gonna play Super7 minus some and plus some players. Might even switch the name, so hope to see my boys on NXN in Tampa, cuz we can't make HB. Peace playas.

VT PAINTBALL
Old 03-10-2004, 08:02 PM #71
H-Town

ft57 - nothing to say?
Old 03-10-2004, 09:03 PM #72
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
ft57 - nothing to say?

I'm busy at work, but let me take a break and go thru these replies...

Quote:
Actually ft57 i didnt read all your posts, and didnt realize you were being sarcastic. My fault it guess.

But to answer your question

i play for Addicted

Ok no worries, not big deal at all. I figured you missed the sarcasm.

When we were walking around looking for the 10man Am finals games, I asked Scott K. who the final teams where. He knew I was looking for the Addicted game and pointed out that they didn't make it. My actual response was "bummer!" Why? Because I'm also a Moderator of the WDP forum here at PbNation.com and I had an interest in seeing if any of you still used Angel WMDs (weapons of massive destruction), to take a few pics and post in the WDP forum. Your team caught my attention in the www.DerDer.com "300fps" video, in which your team was one of the featured teams. I did a review on that video for our fellow PbN Members and in it, I made mention of the Angels your team uses:"Keep an eye on the Team Addicted segments where some of their players are just blazing away with their Angel LCDs. Their Angels seem to work really well with the Halo Bs. I wish my Halo B w/ Z code and Rip Drive would work that well in my Angel. :-\ "
Click here for the DerDer.com DVD review: CLICK HERE!
Go ask Scott Kobyoshidunnohowtospelljapaneselastnames, he'll tell you how disappointed I was when I heard Addicted didn't make finals.
CLICK HERE to order your own 300FPS DVD!
CLICK HERE to check out the new PBFilms DVD!

Quote:
OCK - im not trying to hate on you or your team. Any team that wants to play 10 man ill support.

I support the 10man format, too. The 10man format is so much more fun than X Ball. More XBall teams should try it, because not enough of the new players get a chance to experience it. Traditionally, more 10man teams will be ready to play by the time second leg of the PSP event rolls around.

Quote:
Originally posted by triple-c
Most everyone on Emanon forgot about you, because they never heard of you! They didn't know it was you that got us our alternate HK Anson. Team Emanon appreciates your help. Steve is the man!

We are switching things up and Emanon is gonna play Super7 minus some and plus some players. Might even switch the name, so hope to see my boys on NXN in Tampa, cuz we can't make HB. Peace playas.

That's cool, glad I could help out. I do my best to help whenever I can. But I have bad news...

A few weeks ago, one of the NxN moneymen has already hit me up, asking me to play with their NxN team. He said something like,"I need someone like you to play on Bear's team. It is very simple, play on my son's team or I will ban you from my field (World Famous SC Village/SC Arenas, www.scvillage.com)". That would mean having to alongside OCD-Derek (oh noooOOOooo!).
Old 03-10-2004, 10:47 PM #73
H-Town

good to hear form you

I shoot an angel LCD, shot it at LA and will for the rest of the season. Its the green Dark 2k2 in the derder videos
Old 03-10-2004, 10:49 PM #74
RCM898

Derek it would be nice if you stoped using the nxn name all over the internet. even though 100% of everything you write on the web is said jokingly, people dont know that, they dont know your personality and who you are. they just think your a ******* who thinks that he and his team is better than they are. so please... stfu your making us and yourself look bad
Old 03-10-2004, 11:11 PM #75
OCK-Derek
SD Aftermath

^Hahaha. Its true.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:54 PM #76
duckship
Treau Statement

duckship is a Supporting Member
Re: Right....

Quote:

On a side note how do you justify the kid on your team who ran down the tape off the break of the Bushwackers game in the Semis who took hits off the break and continued to get plasted head to toe as he continued to shoot and run down the feild until he reached almost the Bushwackers 10 yard line?
well sir thanks for letting me know what happened even though I was the one who did that run thru on wackers. And if your going to tell what happened at least say it right sir. I was not even shot at until i bunkered the left dorito 50 and then i started to get shot and shot and shot and my plan was to play on the whole time and not stop, just go ag face and shoot everyone, i planned for the 1for 1. So just to let you know if your going to talk about something that happened get your facts straight, I was not hit off the break. BTW your team is great and it was an honor playing such ballers but i just dont like it when people say stuff that didnt happen. see you around...

^^^/\---/\/\^^-- Mt. Chang
Painball is Fun...

Last edited by duckship : 03-10-2004 at 11:59 PM.