I won the SEEDS series in ohio yesterday with a pm8....
But mine is a wee bit different.
"down grade" lol ive tried alot of guns and most of them fall short (of my preferences) to my pm8.9
- Soft on paint because of LPR tuning.
- drop in bolt system till dm11 super similar to dm12 and 13
- Simpler eyepipe with spring detents
- single tube design (had to wait till the dm14 for that one!)
- more air efficient air channel routing. this is because the lpr is directly above the hpr instead of at the rear of the gun.
people just get caught up with the newstuff and automatically think its better. Dont let anybody look down on your pm8 because mine has been shot side by side next to GTi's OLED's Insights, LV1s, and so on and been deemed to shoot better.
Just go out and win with it man,